The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hipgrinder, lookingaround, singlegal

Old 11-10-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sawahir2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

one of my favourites
Old 11-10-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of

Very nice story!

问世间精是何物,直叫人生死相许…………

Old 11-10-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Machiavelian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenze View Post
Very nice story!
Agreed bro, hoping for more updates
Old 15-10-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
fooyk77 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Camping for more
Old 16-10-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
tedocil84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hoping for more updates
Old 16-10-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice and sexy story. Looking forward for more updates from TS
Old 17-10-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
technolink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plz come back for an update bro
Old 19-10-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
ladygagaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed bro, hoping for more updates
Old 21-10-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hopefully TS comes back with new chapter soon
Old 22-10-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Firethrower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS...can continue??!?!?!
Old 16-11-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Initially, she was covered up for the night. Boon Peng saw that she was wearing leggings again and started to make some light contact against it while they were in the store.

“Later can you help me with the items in the store? A lot of stock take to do” Boon Peng said.

“Sure” Wifey said as she attended to the cash register.

It was after 12 midnight and there wasn’t any traffic to the store. At the store, Wifey proceeded to start counting some of the items. Boon Peng was doing his bit too, but he was always keeping an eye out on Wifey.

Wifey noticed this and decided to up the situation. She went to the toilet and unzip both her jacket and her black top, such that it showed off her cleavage. She went back to counting, squatting down.

She saw Boon Peng standing up and was standing awkwardly holding his phone.

“Hmmm, he must be taking photos” Wifey thought to herself. So she played along. She purposely made her boobs jiggle when she can, or breathe in and out, and made sure that she exposed abit here and there.

Boon Peng just stood there and recorded. Then a customer walked in, so Boon Peng went to the front. He left his phone and Wifey quickly went over to see. Turns out that Boon Peng has been messaging his friend again.

BP: Wah today my colleague swee!

(attached photo of her downblouse)

BP Friend: Wah Friend! Nosebleed liao!

BP: Haha. Tua neh hor?

BP Friend: Ya lah, you lucky bastard.

(attached a video of her cleavage while she was packing)

BP Friend: WAH! Later I coming 3.30am!

So Wifey was expecting this “friend” to come. She felt excited at this attention that she has not gotten for a while.

Boon Peng came back in and asked Wifey how she is and all.

“ok ok lah, finish the counting” Wifey said. They then got into small talks and Boon Peng tried to make some jokes.

“Come, let’s settle this section” Boon Peng. He asked Wifey to arrange some racks again and he quickly took the chance to touch Wifey again. His hands landed as if naturally on her bum as he came up close to Wifey this time around.

He got daring and place both hands on her hips and whilst standing behind her, he began to place his crotch on her ass.

“Yes, this one goes there” Boon Peng said. Wifey pretended not to be bothered and continued to stack. Boon Peng made small bumps on her ass, and rubbed his crotch up and down gently, to avoid arousing any suspicions.

Wifey felt it but played along. She arched her back a bit, giving Boon Peng a better angle when rubbing. As he was wearing leggings, she could began to feel his bony part come to life.

“Ok come, let’s clean up this part” Boon Peng directed wifey to move to a cramp part of the store and they both worked to stack up the inventory. Boon Peng was cramped up to Wifey from the back and pretended to say “Sorry” at every bump. His hands were groping Wifey’s leggings again. Wifey was getting turned on by the close proximity, and even though Boon Peng was not her typical ‘type’ nor was he anywhere attractive, the fact that Wifey has not been given attention made her down there itch.

She made big movements such that she needs to bend down and pack stuff on the floor before carrying it up. Boon Peng enjoyed all the views, front and back and was groping her wherever he can.

“ahhh tired lah” Wifey sighed, after they were done.

“Ya, today really a lot hor?” Boon Peng asked. “Do you want a drink?” He asked.

“can can.” Wifey said.

“Beer? More shiok” Boon Peng asked.

“Anything lah, so thirsty” Wifey took the chance to remove her 7E jacket. Boon Peng came back with 2 cold Carlsberg and nearly popped his eyes out, seeing Wifey’s heavy bosoms.

“Hot ah?” he asked as he handed over 1 can to Wifey.

“Ya….” She unzipped down a bit of her black top.

“Wah!” Boon Peng exclaimed

“Why? What happened?” Wifey said

“Nothing. Just suddenly see your boobs so big” Boon Peng said wirily.

“Chey…. Cheeko pek lah you” Wifey said.

“Your husband sure enjoy lah hahahah” Boon Peng said, breaking the tension and making it light hearted.

“Last time enjoy lah, now… like never” Wifey said.

“Huh? You long time haven’t ah?” Boon Peng suddenly asked so directly.

“Eh haiya… don’t talk about this lah” Wifey said.

“Aiyah, we all grown ups already… No needs shy” Boon Peng re-assured.

“……..ya lah yalah,… long time haven’t” Wifey broke into a smile. “How to? Covid lah, he busy lah…. I alone lor” Wifey cooked up some story.

“Wasted lah” Boon Peng said.

“What wasted?” Wifey said.

“wasted lah…. You never ‘get’… with a body like yours” Boon Peng

“Haiya… what to do?” Wifey said.

They cheers again and gulped down their can.

“You know….” Boon Peng said. “we can go out on our off day”

“huh? Go out?” Wifey said.

“Yah…. Go relax abit lah” Boon Peng replied.

“erm… don’t know leh… go where?” Wifey asked innocently.

“Go makan lor, walk2 abit loh… karaoke or what” Boon Peng said.

“Karaoke don’t want lah…. I not good with microphone” Wifey hinted.

Boon Peng laughed. “Ok lor, we can go makan and relax lor. Everytime work also sian” He said. “Wednesday you want?” Boon Peng asked.

“I guess I got nothing on….” Wifey said.

Just then a call came in for Boon Peng. It was his friend and he was just outside the store. Boon Peng excused himself and went out.

Wifey adjusted herself and texted me, “Dear, Wednesday I going ‘date’ with my manager hhahaha”

Suddenly, Wifey heard her name being called out from the back entrance. She went out and saw Boon Peng and his friend, Guan.
Old 16-11-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

“Hi” Guan intro himself and shook hands with Wifey. He is a big, fat guy, with his tummy spilling out all over the front and the sides. He was sweating and was holding his motorbike helmet. From where Wifey stood, she could smell his B.O. Wifey finds him disgusting at first glance.

Guan worked odd-jobs and was currently doing delivery and part time bouncer duties. Given his size, he couldn’t get lucky with his love life. Based on Wifey, he is still probably only just turned 40 ish.

His face was small compared to his body and his hair was messy and oily.

“Guan is my long time friend” Boon Peng said. The 3 of them made small talks while sipping down another drink. Wifey had forgotten to zip up modestly and she realized that Guan’s eyes were locked in on her boobs.

*Ding dong. Another customer walked in front and Boon Peng went in. “You all talk talk first” he said.

Guan tried to make small talks and kept complaining that the weather was hot as he was sweating profusely. Wifey could not wait to get back inside but didn’t want to be rude. She also thought that Boon Peng would come back, but obviously he was purposely giving his friend time to ogle at Wifey.

30 mins on and Guan said he wanted to go off. “Nice meeting you” He said and he chatted with Boon Peng for a while before he rode off.

Back in the store, Wifey was just busying herself. It was already close to 5am and she was starting to feel sleepy.

“Sleepy again ah?” Boon Peng asked. “Still got 3 hours more leh”

“Tired lah today. Lots of packing.” She said. With that, Boon Peng automatically came over and playfully press her shoulders, while standing behind her.

“Ahhhh that is good” Wifey moaned.

“Shiok hor? Just enjoy, today you worked hard” He said.

His massages were calming and Wifey felt her shoulders relaxed. Pretty sure Boon Peng took the chance to also zaogeng her longkang more, which Wifey didn’t mind.

She felt his hands moved into her top strap but she didn’t resist. Her zipper started to give way and slid down abit more. The top of her breasts as well as her bra, were beginning to show.

Boon Peng could hardly contain himself and he worked his massages such that the zipper would go down a little bit more and a little bit more.

Both were starting to feel aroused when Boon Peng cracked a joke, “I think your boobs too big lah, that’s why you tired haha” Both chuckled and just in time for another customer who came in.

They both ended the shift, empty handed.

Wifey came home and told me about her night, although nothing major happened, I was hopeful that there would be more. She told me about Guan and how she wanted to puke at his B.O. I told her that one nasty thought came into my mind.

“With Guan? Eeeeewwwwww NO!” She screamed as she took her shower.

I rummaged through her panties and noticed that it was considerably wet. I cannot tahan at the thought of big fat Guan double teaming with her manager Boon Peng and fucking Wifey in the cramped store. I rushed into the shower, fingered her and we had shower sex before I let her sleep.
Old 16-11-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

It was soon Wednesday and Wifey’s off day. Wifey and Boon Peng had made plans to meet around 5pm and head for an early dinner. Their night plans were still undecided.

“Dear…. What are you going wear to your ‘date’?” I texted her, making fun of the situation.

“Haiya…. Don’t know lah. It’s just dinner”. Wifey replied.
“Then you not giving him any chance ah? *Wink wink” I replied.
“why are YOU so suddenly so excited ah?” Wifey replied.
“hahahaha…. Of course excited lah… So what are you wearing huh?” I nudged

“urgh…. Wait a while I go think…” Wifey replied

About 30 mins later when I was already in office, I received a couple of photos from Wifey and her choices.

1st option: 1-piece sundress
2nd option: Off-shoulder top with a black pants
3rd option: Baggy t-shirt and jeans shorts

“Which one?” Wifey asked.

“Aiyo…. All cannot lah…. You all eating at kopitiam is it?” I replied.

“Hmmm…. Boon Peng said maybe go to Vivocity” She said. “He very simple one”

“Nothing is sexy leh…” I replied.

“hur? Then what you expect me to wear?” She replied. ‘This?”

She sent a photo of a red lingerie that she liked.

“YES!” I replied with a drool emoticon

“Siao….” She replied.

“At least wear something show your longkang lah… since he liked so much” I suggested.

“hmmmph…. Wait” She replied.

15 mins later…. “How about this one?” Wifey posted while wearing a long dress with a low cut centre, but her breasts she covered with a removable lingerie camisole inner piece. Her longkang definitely is visible.

“Wah… you haven’t worn this in a while. Can lah” I said.

5pm came and Wifey met up with Boon Peng at Vivocity drop off point. Boon Peng had arrived earlier and was wearing your standard SG ah pek outfit of polo t shirt tucked out, old jeans and some shoes. He had a gold watch his sparse hair was quite neatly combed.

Wifey came out from the cab and as she wore heels, she appeared slightly taller than Boon Peng.

“Wah! Didn’t know you look so chio with make up!” Boon Peng joked.

“Yah yah… Where shall we go?” Wifey asked.
“Let’s walk walk first and then go eat at xxx?” Boon Peng suggested.
“Ok”. Wifey said. They both did window shopping for a while and Wifey noticed that Boon Peng kept looking at her figure. She also noticed a couple of other guys ogling at her when they walked past, as though saying, “What does this cheekopek do to get this hottie?”

6pm and they had a dinner at a german place. Alcohol was on the menu and both of them talked about their lives, their ex-work blab la bla…

“Fooh this place suddenly so hot” Wifey said as she fanned her camisole.

“Maybe your dress material hot lah. I ok leh” Boon Peng said.

“Maybe lah. Normally this dress, cooling one coz don’t have this piece (camisole)” Wifey said, starting the playful ball rolling.

“Then take out lah” Boon Peng said with a glee.

“Haiya don’t want lah. Abit obscene lah” Wifey replied.

“Where got?” Boon Peng egged.

“Last time younger can lah, show this and that. Now older abit, fat somemore….” Wifey said.

“Where got fat? Still sexy lah” Boon Peng replied.

“really meh? My husband don’t think so…”Wifey started again, playing the pitiful sex-deprived victim. She knew Boon Peng will pick up on this topic.

“Your husband blind lah… Wife so hot and so chio… hahaha” He replied.

“I think you are the blind one lah…. I where got hot (sexy)? Feeling hot got lah..” Wifey said as she continued fanning her camisole again.”

“Anyway, where are we going after this?” Wifey asked.

“hmm…. Karaoke you don’t want right?” BP asked. “How about go pub?” He asked again.

“Go pub? Er… that one for young people lah. Your age need to go kopitiam drink ahhahahah” Wifey joked.

“hhahaha… no karaoke, no pub… then where to go drink? My place ah?” Boon Peng asked, trying his luck.

“Your place?” Wifey hesitated, but in a way not saying no.

“Yah my place lor…. Can get drinks, not noisy, and got air con” Boon Peng said, leaning forward.

“erm… I guess ok lor… I also lazy to walk around so much….” Wifey said.

“ok, let’s go supermarket get some drinks”. Boon Peng said. They then left the restaurant and headed to get white wine and a pack of Heineken plus some snacks.

They then got into a cab and headed to Boon Peng’s place. Turns out that his place was an older type of HDB block close to their workplace. His house was the corner unit at a very high floor and had a lot of road noise as it was quite close to the expressway. All throughout the journey, Boon Peng kept ogling her and when in the cab, he sat close to her and occasionally brushed against her butt or arm or legs. At the end of the ride, his hand was comfortably on her legs. Wifey didn’t mind, maybe due to the 1st round of drinks.

His house was a simple 3-room flat and was fairly tidy and basic. Wifey sat on the living room sofa and continued fanning herself.

“Wah, your place also hot. You said got air con” Wifey complained.

“Air con only in my room lah. Outside no need air con” Boon Peng replied. “Unless you want to sit in my room?” Boon Peng smirked.

“hmmmm.. can lah can lah…. So hot…” Wifey made the pouty face. Boon Peng quickly switched on the air con in his room and tidied up his bed. He also switched on the TV before he asked Wifey to go in.

Inside, Wifey said that she needed to use the toilet in the master bedroom. Once inside, she tidied herself up and removed the camisole, revealing a deep plunge neckline and a full longkang. She applied a fresh spray of perfume before texting me… “Dear, I will be late tonight…*kisses” with a selfie photo.

I replied, “Wah nosebleed *wink wink”

When she came back out, Boon Peng let out a “Wah!”

“Eh don’t like that lah” Wifey said. “hot you know” Wifey swore that Boon Peng started to marikita in his pants.

“eh come come sit here, have a drink” Boon Peng has prepared a glass of white wine that they bought. They switched on Netflix and let Wifey chose some Korean drama. Boon Peng sat next to her on the bed and tried to bio her longkang.

Wifey began to slid down on the mattress and complained that her feet are tired from walking in heels. “Long time never wear, so today abit pain lor”
“Want me to massage abit or not?” Boon Peng accommodated.
“Can lah…”Wifey pretended to massage her feet.

“Wait ah, I go toilet and wash my hands first.” Boon Peng said. After he went in, Wifey noticed that his phone was left on the bed and was unlocked.
Old 16-11-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

And again, she noticed that his last convo was with Guan, his super fat friend.

BP: (sends photo of Wifey at the restaurant)
Guan: Wah! Today sexy wor!
BPsends more photos, focusing on her boobs)
Guan: TNB!
(30 mins interval)
BP: Wah today got chance leh! Going back my place!
Guan: Wah steady lah brudder!
BP: Going to try the cream, if got chance.
Guan: The one I passed to you ah? Nice.
Guan: Put 15-30 mins before. Confirm power.
BP: Sure got work or not?
Guan: I got try. Got work. Your didi will become numb abit, can tahan longer before you shoot.
BP: Ok ok…

From that, Wifey know that Boon Peng was applying some cock-numbing cream and was expecting a good night.

“Ok ready” Boon Peng said. Wifey was almost totally lying down as Boon Peng started to touch her feet.

“Ow.. there…”Wifey grimaced. Boon Peng pressed again the same spot and she let out a small mmmph.

They talked as he massaged her feet.

“So hard ah your this part (of the sole)” BP said.

“Yah, too much time on the feet” She said.

“Long time never release lah…” Boon Peng got naughty.

“Yah…. Maybe that also….” Wifey relented.

“How long never get?” Boon Peng asked, in a softer tone.

“hmmm…. Dunno… 5 months? 6 months?” Wifey answered.

“No wonder all tensed up lah….” Boon Peng said.

“Is it meh?” Wifey asked naively.

“ya… our muscle needs to relax…” BP said.

Wifey took another sip of her white wine, almost finishing the glass. She didn’t realized throughout her foot massage, her dress had ride up bit by bit, exposing more of her legs. Boon Peng was already red from the alcohol and despite the air con, his bald patch was sweating from seeing a busty lady in front of him.

He himself had not gotten laid or paid for sex since his retrenchment. Tonight, it seemed like his mission to get lucky with Wifey.

“This part pain?” Boon Peng pressed her calves.

“Ouch… yea yeah…. Muscles tired” Wifey grimaced again.

Boon Peng massage further upwards, sliding her dress further up. He went up and down one leg, before he started on the other leg.

… bla bla bla… as they continued some light dirty talking…
“Younger time can go on for so long… now older more tired to think about it” Wifey said

“Now more stress….” Wifey said.

“Hubby also busy with work…” Wifey said pitifully.

“Cannot believe you so hot… so big neh neh… you are not getting action…?” BP asked playfully.

“Who wants to give me action…?” Wifey asked. “You ah?” Wifey laughed. She knew that saying that will trigger something in Boon Peng.

And indeed it did.

“Huh… if you’re my woman, I will sure action with you everyday…. And everynight…” Boon Peng said proudly.

Wifey let out a smile, feeling very high. Boon Peng moved his hands up her legs and she let out a whimper.. “mmmmm”

“You sure or not old man… you can give action meh?” egging him on further. At that point, Wifey noticed a sudden bulge in Boon Peng’s pants. It never looked like that before.

“Can!!! Sure still can!!” Boon Peng said confidently. He pulled Wifey’s foot and pressed it against his bulge. Wifey just smiled. They locked eyes and despite him not being handsome at all, Wifey decided to succumb to the temptation.

Boon Peng went up to her and they both locked lips. After some intense tongue fighting, Wifey pretended to push him away.

“Wait wait… I got a husband” She said.

“Its ok. No need to let him know.” Boon Peng went back in with a kiss. They tongue fight again and Wifey began to feel a churning in her loins. The alcohol and the heat of the moment must have made her to get wet down there.

Boon Peng’s fingers went up her thigh and reach her panties and began to rub the outside. “Ugh… ugh,….” Wifey moaned. With a quick switch, Boon Peng’s rough finger went inside her panties and started rubbing her clitoris.

“ahhh…. Ahhh….mmmmmph” They continued kissing. BP’s fingers rubbed faster and she got wet. He then slowly placed the tip of his finger at her pussy entrance. Slowly, his finger entered her gates and soon his while finger were jammed up inside her pussy.

“Ahhhhh…. Gentle” Wifey pleaded.

Boon Peng moved in and out with a nice flow and her juices started to flow. She got very wet everytime her G-spot was accidentally triggered.

“urgh… urggghh.. mmmmmph mpppph mppph” she contracted her pussy wall as she had her first orgasm of the night. After noticing that Wifey caught breath, Boon Peng motioned her to stand up next to the bed as he sat on the side of the bed.

Wifey knows what’s coming next. She stood in front of him, and slowly began to peel her dress down. Her boobs jiggled in her sexy bra that she wore and her panties were already halfway down her thighs.

Boon Peng just leaned back and took a good look at her.

“Don’t stare lah… I know I’m fat already” Wifey said pinching abit of her lumps around her waist.

“where got…” Boon Peng pulled her in for a kiss. As he did so, he began to unzip his pants and took off his sweaty shirt. He was only in is his white uncle underwear with his cock ready to spring out.

Boon Peng attacked Wifey’s boobs next and sucked on her lovely nipples. Wifey let out another moan. Boon Peng went from one boob to another as wifey began to slowly ride against his cock. Boon Peng then pushed her away and Wifey instinctively got down on her knees.

She pulled down the white uncle undies and before her, a 5 inch, stubby, uncircumcised cock was throbbing. Wifey smiled and looked at Boon Peng.

“This one long time never get ah?” Boon Peng guided his cock to her mouth and she began to give him a long slow blowjob. Wifey was enjoying it so much as there was a salty stench (probably from the sweat and the cream) and since it was not that big, she used her tongue to make circles and really enjoyed an old man’s cock.
Old 16-11-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

“Aghhh…. Ahhh….” Boon Peng moaned. He has not gotten such a passionate blowjob in his life.

Wifey continued to blow Boon Peng, but noticed that his cock started to grow abit more in her mouth.

It was starting to feel thicker and abit longer. Probably about 6.5 inch now in her mouth.

“Ooooo…. It’s… getting… bigger….” Wifey exclaimed.

“Ya…. Always like that…” Boon Peng said.

Wifey continued blowing again and after 5 mins, she got up from her knees. Boon Peng gave her another glass of white wine and they both down it in one gulp. They kissed again and Boon Peng let her down on the bed. This time, he got back on top and began to place his cock in between her breasts. He pulled her hands together to squeeze her breasts more and he began his boob fucking.

“Wah lau youre so big…. What cup?” Boon Peng asked.

“I don’t know…. Last time F cup… but now the bra also abit tight…”

“So you G Cup ah?” Boon Peng asked as he continued.

“I don’t know… maybe… maybe” Wifey pretended.

Boon Peng got turned out and began to breast fuck her more vigorously. Wifey made some erotic sounds as Boon Peng pinched her nipples.

“I never had a G Cup fuck before” he said.

He stopped the boob job and went in for another kiss. His cock is now at her pussy.

“I’ve been want to fuck you since your first day” Boon Peng said.

“Is it? You cheekopek lah” Wifey joked.

“What to do? Your breasts so big…” He said as he plunged in now throbbing cock into Wife’s pussy hold suddenly.

“Ahhhh!!!” Wifey screamed. Boon Peng began to pump in back and forth as Wifey’s juices covered his cock. More a man his age, he was pumping like a teenage boy. Maybe it was the cream numbing his cock.
Doesn’t matter to Wifey, she was taking in all the fucking and the alcohol helped enhance the feeling.

“I’m cumming I’m cumming!” Wifey exclaimed.

“So fast?” BP asked.

“Yes. Yes yes…. Don’t stop… DON’T STOP…. DON’T STOP!” Wifey orgasmed. Even though she has cummed and her pussy has tightened, Boon Peng kept going.

“Fuck.. no… not… wait…. Sensitive… ahhh… no… uummmm…” Wifey moaned and pleaded and BP’s cock drove in again and again.

“Zhabor… your pussy so tight…. Your breasts so big…. FUCK!” BP said.

“Wait… no… no… ah…. So good….dont stop…”Wifey moaned. Boon Peng duly obliged and must have fucked her in missionary for quite a while.

“Change change…” said the now sweaty man. He flipped her over into doggy position.

“Wait… not so fast ok? I very sensitive like this (position)” Wifey instructed.

“Ok ok” Boon Peng slid his cock in and picked up speed. “Like this…?”

“Yes.. yes… yes… ooooo… there… there..” Wifey said as she felt his tip touching her G-spot.

“There… there… don’t stop” With every pump, his now fully erected cock was sending shockwaves throughout her body. Boon Peng grabbed both her boobs in that position and continued hitting her spot.

“Fuckk…. Boss… fuck…I’m cumming…” Wifey said. She used the magical word “Boss” and that sent Boon Peng into overdrive.

“What did you call me?” He asked.

“Boss…mmmmph” BP fucked harder as wifey closed her eyes preparing for another orgasm.

“Fuck….. I’m cumming….. bosss…. Don’t stop….arrghhh…. cummmming…”She exploded again and fell onto the bed exhausted. Both were panting.

“Wah… you haven’t want to finish yet?” Wifey asked.

“No… I can still continue” Boon Peng proudly exclaimed.

“Of course lah, your cock doesn’t feel anything” Wifey thought to herself.

“You really like doggy ah…?” He asked. Wifey just nodded. “Ok come here” Boon Peng pulled her up. He brought her to the window and pressed her against it. Outside, Wifey can see that there was an unblock view and since there was nothing in front of her, except some passing cars on a small road below, she pressed her boobs against the window.

“Always want to do this” Boon Peng as he began another round of doggy style. Wifey enjoyed the standing fuck from behind and her G cup boobs danced about. Boon Peng pulled her hair, then grabbed her big breasts, then her hair again, then smacked her butt, lightly fingering her asshole and grabbed her waist.

He swung her around in front of a small desk with mirror and fucked her harder. In the mirror, Wifey can see Boon Peng’s expression of pure grit and fucking as though it was his last ever fuck. That turned her on further.

“Fuck…. Boss…. No no… I cannot tahan…. Going to cum…. Ah… ahh…. No no….. cummming….CUMMMMIN” Another round lost. Boon Peng brought her back to the bed. This time he asked her to ride on top.

Wifey duly obliged and began cowgirling. She rocked herself forward and backwards and Boon Peng gave her another sip of the white wine. He poured some of it on her breasts and began licking and sucking at the same time. Wifey got so turned on by this as she never thought this old short ugly man have so much experience and knows how to romanced her the right way. The cream prolonging his ejaculation clearly also benefited Wifey to enjoy longer sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1