The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-02-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Don't know if we're talking about the same girl but from what i heard is the FL served a customer
who is in closed contact with one confirmed case.
This is what I've been worried about, and many other scenarios playing in my head too. But I'm not surprised at all..

Any clue who this ml might be?
Old 12-02-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Saw the photo of the ML being circulated on forwarded WhatsApp message, but don't know about its veracity.

Never seen her on SLF before.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Your news is fast.
Grateful to you for this sharing.

I’ll heed the advice of several wise bros here.
Refrain from chionging for a while.

When it comes to chance, really got chance to kenna, you know?
No worries Bro. I guess the community is about sharing.
We can be here TCSS all day.
But whether this is true or not. Better be safe than sorry.
Old 12-02-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
drought.... bo new cai
Prob after March then got new cai or previous cai who went back returns...
Old 12-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
For those bros with families, strongly suggest you don't visit any WL newly returned from China in the coming days. If one of them somehow gets quarantined, you might be too.

And you can't explain yourself out of this situation.
I warned about this when the crisis surfaced around CNY.

Now looks like visiting WLs in general should be discouraged.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well during this condition there are 2 type of cust from what i saw
- take a break and cautious on engaging ML/WL liao
- take opportunity push ML/WL for more services not surprising lol some even boldly post here lol maybe his age on countdown liao lol
Old 12-02-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13446 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Stay home PCC is the safest
Old 12-02-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Totally agree, save the moola and stay safe. Risk exceeds the short span of pleasure.
Old 12-02-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

The urge in me is very strong. Normal looking girl is a chio bu to me now. I think if the current situation continues , it is a good opportunity for those who want to quit chionging for good. My last visit was more than 3 weeks ago and Jojo was the last gi rl. Pity that can't rtm any time soon.
Old 12-02-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

They went to the extend of engaging CID to trace those who had no links to previous infected cases. So be it being infected or being exposed, its safer abstain for the time being

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 12-02-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm not encouraging anyone to chiong but just want to say...

No one knows who spread to who... Just because I am ill and go to doctor first doesn't mean I am patient zero. We could kena the virus from anyone at office and not due to the 1hr with ML. But of cos with the body fluid and sweat between ML and customers, got chance that an infected ML can be a super carrier.

So... don't think just because ML never go overseas during Jan means it's safe and don't think that because the ML went back to China means she's a carrier. Anyone or everyone could be a carrier at this stage. Just see how strong your immune system at this period of time only.
Old 12-02-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerman881 View Post
Stay home PCC is the safest
Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Totally agree, save the moola and stay safe. Risk exceeds the short span of pleasure.
Experience strong urge after stopping for 3 weeks....thoughts start running wild.

In the end, wank my self off. Feels better now.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 12-02-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
The urge in me is very strong. Normal looking girl is a chio bu to me now. I think if the current situation continues , it is a good opportunity for those who want to quit chionging for good. My last visit was more than 3 weeks ago and Jojo was the last gi rl. Pity that can't rtm any time soon.
Don't so fast say quit lah.

I had also tried to be celibate, in the end, also went back to the dark side.
After all, sexual urge is part of human nature and there are more and more ATBs in SG.....be it for working or studying....
Once spotted them, my little bird will have instant reaction.

But will just play safe and refrain from any activities for the time being.
Realise I saved $300+ the past weeks. Kudos!

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 12-02-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguys.org/yuki-massage/

anyone reviews bros?
Old 12-02-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
Desmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDesmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Elephant please avoid at all cost
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1