The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2004, 02:35 AM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Haadyai websites & Field Reports (FRs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi

the very famous Wonderful KTV is now called "ok karaoke". the original owner was killed. The original group of Hatyai Battalion people were very familiar with it and some of them compiled the Hatyai Bible.

I got bored with Kiss Channel because to play here.....because I started in Bkk, Kiss Channel is like a back water alley compared to Bkk's joints but nevertheless, Kiss Channel does present some interesting birds, there's one very promising young dancer...if you know how to spot her beauty and grace above her nearest competitors. Apart from this, I think there's another place at JB hotel...Porches? Not very sure. But I have never gone back to Kiss Channel for months except for Bro ThaiPrince visits. one man's meat...another man's entertainment.
Wonderful case happen about a year ago liao, since then the wonder is not so full liao.

I guess you mean ThaiPrince from MamakSpecial forum right? I have yet to get a chance to cheong with that forum regulars yet but have been following their FR, interesting indeed.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 22-06-2004, 03:24 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
All whorehouses like Wonderful, etc are also Karoake lounges in the night. More established ones like wonderful has 2 units side by side, while some are the same unit.

If comparing girls from whorehouses like See Kim Yong, etc, wonderful still have better choices although you can also find good ones in the other places too, especially in Chanivit.
Can try Jenni KaraOK at CV Sol 2 and the few farms along the road. Have got more choice for selection

Old 23-06-2004, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Mr Devil

yes, Thaiprince from makmak forum, I knew him since the earlier years of Sammyboy forum. I've met Bakut Teh and some of the rest of the group. Very nice gentlemen. They are very proper when they party but I can see that they enjoy Bangkok a lot more than Hatyai because of the variety of service and selection. They are fun, I met them in Pegasus with one of my gf, and met them in Narcissus with my other gf. they emptied Counter 39 (took 36 girls out of 40 girls by 8.30pm). My friendship gift to them was a party in a BOY BAR (straight boy bar) in Ratchada (the bar is closed already), I paid the cover charge and my gf paid the drinks. Those guys in Makmak forum are pro, they gave me 6 bottles of JW Black in Narcissus....man...I wish I met them more than 10 years ago.....when we were younger! LOL.

you wont believe the experience in a good BOY BAR, think for a moment....all the chickens are there NOT to work, they are there to play to their hearts' content......and you are a guy and you are not working or a worker there.....sparks fly man......that's how I got to know 3 mama sans and 12 girls from Champs Ulysses without even stepping into there....wild man...wild.... LOL.
Old 23-06-2004, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Any thing new in Betong ?

Planning to make a return trip at the end of June for 3 days after my last trip in Dec 2001.
Hope the Go Go bar is still around..

Quote:
Have tried there, any many other places too. Also now I'm based in Hatyai since March this year, so have ventured outwards to places like Pattani, Yala, (less action but have action) Kolok and Betong. Betong is good.
Old 23-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 21
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hatyai still have action but different from Danuk.

Bro Thaivistor

I'm a new babe and it seems that you know Haytai very well. Are you located there? Maybe we can arrange to meet up and have some fun togather. What say you???
Old 23-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Bro thaivisitor

I'm new here. Seems that you know Hatyai very well. Are you located there? Maybe we can arrange to meet up and have some fun together. OK with you?
Old 24-06-2004, 03:02 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Have tried there, any many other places too. Also now I'm based in Hatyai since March this year, so have ventured outwards to places like Pattani, Yala, (less action but have action) Kolok and Betong. Betong is good.
Great, will sms you my thai no so that we could have a beer when I am in Hdy soon. Perhaps we could join together to explore unexplored areas, I really like to dig out those hidden in private apartment.. where usually the polished gems are hidden.

I was regularing Betong about 12 years back but did not returned for about 10 years. My last trip dated last years did not show much developement progress compared to 12 years back, except for the new tunnel and new happening around Hill. The quality of puyings are not as good as the good as the golden years which I believe the business in Betong is much better comparing to now.

Old 24-06-2004, 03:05 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Hi Mr Devil

yes, Thaiprince from makmak forum, I knew him since the earlier years of Sammyboy forum. I've met Bakut Teh and some of the rest of the group. Very nice gentlemen. They are very proper when they party but I can see that they enjoy Bangkok a lot more than Hatyai because of the variety of service and selection. They are fun, I met them in Pegasus with one of my gf, and met them in Narcissus with my other gf. they emptied Counter 39 (took 36 girls out of 40 girls by 8.30pm). My friendship gift to them was a party in a BOY BAR (straight boy bar) in Ratchada (the bar is closed already), I paid the cover charge and my gf paid the drinks. Those guys in Makmak forum are pro, they gave me 6 bottles of JW Black in Narcissus....man...I wish I met them more than 10 years ago.....when we were younger! LOL.

you wont believe the experience in a good BOY BAR, think for a moment....all the chickens are there NOT to work, they are there to play to their hearts' content......and you are a guy and you are not working or a worker there.....sparks fly man......that's how I got to know 3 mama sans and 12 girls from Champs Ulysses without even stepping into there....wild man...wild.... LOL.
I do frequent MamakSpecial forum for reading pleasure and I must agree their regulars have far more insight info than us here in Sammyboy in some cases, but too bad to have a chance to meet and cheong with them yet. If opp arised, do drop me a line to join you guys.

Old 24-06-2004, 03:08 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon
Any thing new in Betong ?

Planning to make a return trip at the end of June for 3 days after my last trip in Dec 2001.
Hope the Go Go bar is still around..
I bet it is still around, visited 2 of them.. one of them is beside Merlin Hotel and another is at the Grand View Hotel but could not beat those in Danuk.

Old 24-06-2004, 03:22 AM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Don't know how it was it 2001 but I still feel the Betong is a good place to go to. Hotel rooms are not like Hatyai, but then it serves the purpose.

The Go Go Bars are still there and most open in the afternoon and close early evening.

The cafe are cheaper than in Hatyai when you need only to "hang flower" with 100 baht to show your interest in a girl. That was what I did. Anyway, girls also do sit with you even if you don't hang.

Their standard way of approaching you to book them is buy asking you which hotel you stay, what is your room number, etc. I didn't realised that initially when several girls asked me that (knock on my head). As I realised that, I of course gave it to the girl which I'm interested in.

They will come to your room, chit chat for a while and than ask your interest.

Price range about 1500 Baht for overnight.

I think it should be the same back in 2001.
You can try hanging flower at Merlin Hotel Lounge. About 10 over puyings, few lookers. If you willing to spent, I bet most singer are bonkable. Managed to bed one singer, though the packaging looks nice but when sent her back to her home to pick her stuffs, sian half.. knowing she got a kid 3 years old. After makeup removed, lagi sian... but she is very friendly offering to bring us around Betong in her friends pickup. Refusing to accept payment initially,saying only wanna be my friend and me to accompany her during my stay but I always prefer pay than getting hooked by freebies. Change hotel immediatelly the next day, but Betong is very small, no way you could hide from someone. But I guess she know that I dont wish to have her sticking around... hahahahaha...

Old 24-06-2004, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, I am located in Hatyai but I go back to Singapre monthly, and also move around Thailand.

Feel free to contact me beforehand anytime you want to come to Hatyai. It's my playground now.
Bro

Great! I'll PM you before I go. Since its your playground, will let you lead the way. Just like what the RANGERS do.

Mercenaries never die
They just went to hell to re-group
Old 24-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Samster

simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi ! Brudder

Thanks for the information.
In Dec 2001, overnight booking is 1300 baht and 100 baht for a beer inside the go go bar.
Most likely will hit Betong on 30th June for a 2 day stay before heading back to hatyai for another 2 days.
Since you are based in hatyai, I guess you must be in the travel business.

Cheers

Quote:
Don't know how it was it 2001 but I still feel the Betong is a good place to go to. Hotel rooms are not like Hatyai, but then it serves the purpose.

The Go Go Bars are still there and most open in the afternoon and close early evening.

Price range about 1500 Baht for overnight.

I think it should be the same back in 2001.
Old 24-06-2004, 08:23 AM
Samster

Hi ! Brudder

Hope the Merlin one is still around, only remember the last name is called duck.

Danuk looks more rowdy from my observation when I take a coach back to singapore.
Betong is more of a sleepy town.

Just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
I bet it is still around, visited 2 of them.. one of them is beside Merlin Hotel and another is at the Grand View Hotel but could not beat those in Danuk.
Old 24-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi

the very famous Wonderful KTV is now called "ok karaoke". the original owner was killed. The original group of Hatyai Battalion people were very familiar with it and some of them compiled the Hatyai Bible.

I got bored with Kiss Channel because to play here.....because I started in Bkk, Kiss Channel is like a back water alley compared to Bkk's joints but nevertheless, Kiss Channel does present some interesting birds, there's one very promising young dancer...if you know how to spot her beauty and grace above her nearest competitors. Apart from this, I think there's another place at JB hotel...Porches? Not very sure. But I have never gone back to Kiss Channel for months except for Bro ThaiPrince visits. one man's meat...another man's entertainment.
Where is the original group of Hatyai battalion?
Wondering are they still active nowadays. As from what i know there was a old sawadee forum setup by them which provided very detailed FRs and info but unfortunately it was shut down.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 24-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Registered Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon
Hi ! Brudder

Hope the Merlin one is still around, only remember the last name is called duck.

Danuk looks more rowdy from my observation when I take a coach back to singapore.
Betong is more of a sleepy town.

Just my opinion.
Little Duck is the KTV (chick farm) beside the AGo-Go. One of the farm with widest choice of puyings. They could bring all their puyings from the hill down for you to view. If you cant find your match here, chance will be slim to find a better one elsewhere. You are right, unless you are into shake head, otherwise there is little place you could cheong at nite in Betong. The town is almost dead by 10pm.

Danuk is more like a cowboy town. There are lots of wild fun there

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1