The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-07-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Time for my FR again

RP - ❤❥❤ NING ❤❥❤
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread...1#post21469701

Looks: She is definitely more tanned than the photo (Thai Tanned). More toward late 20s.

Service: Helps to strip me, hang my clothes and bring me to shower. Good!
Shower: Shower my clean clean from neck to legs both front and back all covered. Good!

Let me just touch on the points she gives the best
BBBJ: 10/10, Her mouth pussy is one of the nicest feel i had so far from RP batches, the right suction, the right depth!
It's almost identical to piaking without a comdom, the true mouth pussy does exist with this lady.
Without hesitation, i told her i wan her to BBBJ me for the next 15minutes, no complains, just pure service from her.

Body: What you see below is exactly what you get, as i am more towards full ang kong babies, but it still feels good to touch her

FJ Service: After my heavenly BBBJ, proceed to caps on and she ride me, went ahead and switch to doggy, then finally my fav missionary.

Below is the example of my doggy, let you guys enjoy her back view.
Piak her 200+ times in out in out, she gripping the bed sheet for her life

I think you guys will enjoy the 3 photo below

Imagine you hard on, piak her NOW
Old 22-07-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
beefjerky01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenny from AsiaConsorts

Looks: 8.5/10
looks exactly like picture maybe discount 10% but still very pretty
Body: 9/10
slim body with big ass, petite with small frame

Service
BBBJ: 9/10
damn shiok until i almost shoot
FJ: 9.5/10
will ride u nonstop and try other positions, very accomodating
Attitude: 9/10
service oriented! v kind and moan is very real no fakes
GFE: 8.5/10
super gf feel

RTF:yes confirm
Old 22-07-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
santaclauses is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=8...ghlight=jaguar

Jaguar - Lust365

She is one hot tattooed babe, looks pretty and sexy. I personally love tattooed girl, plus point for me

She is very serviced oriented, her bj is one of the best i ever had. After awhile still ask if i wanna breast fuck her. Super solid service.

She gives out those soft and loud moan during fj. Hit the right spot and she will start her insane moaning and starts to ask you bonk her faster and harder. Her reverse made me surrender and end the session. Super shiok and feels damn good.

Jaguar is truly one gem and polite lady.
Old 22-07-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
handboj is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wawa (SS)

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=wawa

Add 1/2 years to her age. Body all still well maintained, surprisingly for her age. Experienced in this field, can deliver my every request. Can feel her sincere effort and warm loving attitude.

Bbbj was ok nothing very special, but good. I could pump her, hard, and slowly the pumping increasing in intensity. Could she she was enjoy it big time. Sibei shiok.

Happy man is me today.
Old 22-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Technically you are right bro.

But unfortunately commercial sex is rather unique as a service trade because it requires pure human interaction rather than the usual standard service trade skills.

That said, i would say if a basic skill like bbbj is advertised then one should expect bbbj to be provided so long as the customer's cock is in good health. Same goes for fingering(if advertised) provided fingernails are clean and smooth and also pussy licking(if advertised).

I think frenching seems to be more of a sticky point. This is why okts should make sure that their girls are generally agreeable to french most type of customers(handsome,ugly slim, fat) provided the customer has a clean fresh mouth before advertising frenching. If not the okt should not list frenching in the advert. Same applies for kissing.

Alternatively the okt could advertise frenching and kissing as an extra charge similar to say aj. This would then rule out any misrepresentations or misunderstandings.
Appreciate your honest FR bro
Old 22-07-2022, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
horneguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milktea

Apple
Location - G area
Looks - 7/10 ( as mention by some bros here. Acne scars )
Body - 8/10 ( if u into petite girls )
BBBJ - 8/10 ( Suction is good )
Boobs - 7/10 ( A+)
FJ - 7/10 ( accommodating to any position req )
COB / CIM - NA
Painting - nv try
GFE - 7/10
Old 22-07-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Kiss2touch2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=pink

FR for Pink - SilkStockings

Looks: 9/10 slight different from photo but still very pretty, especially her eyes.

Body: 9/10 size not say very big, B cup boobs. Not everyone will like it but i myself find it okay. No complaints. Very nice body shape, slim and sexy.

BBBJ: 8/10 good suction and tongue action. One of the few good bj i ever received. Would give a 9 if she can do it for abit longer, was enjoying and doesnt want to end it so soon haha.

FJ: 9/10 accommodating and hard-working. Session not boring at all, full of action and sweating. Solid experience with her. Definitely a good bonk.

GFE: cuddle all the way and chit chat, feel very comfortable.

RTF: its a must to be back again but need see when i can make it. Hope she dont go back so fast.
Old 22-07-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sinnersins is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lady: Mazda

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=mazda

Stable: Lust

Face: 90% same in pictures
Body: slim and slender .
Boobs: round and soft.
Attitude: service oriented in a good way

Bbbj: good mixture of passionate and rough kind of sucking. Knows how to work her tongue. she almost somehow DT me.

Fj: her pussy taste and smell good no weird smell. Satisfied with how she ride me and how I fucked her from behind ( she worked her hips like mad)

Rtf: i will! Certainly
Old 22-07-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!
Smile Club Friday
Looks - 8.5/10 (23yo syt, quite pretty)
Body - 8.5/10 (tall & slim, v little fats)
BBBJ - 9/10 (hardworking)
Boobs - 8.5/10 (natural B's, nice to hold)
FJ - 8.5/10 (accommodating)
French - 8 / 10
COB / CIM - NA
Painting - 8.5 / 10
GFE - 8.5/10
Okt - 9/10 (fast and responsive)
Overall good experience, okt responsive and friendly as always.
Old 22-07-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
hairdryerblow is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Package: 150/45/1

Subaru from Lust

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=89...ghlight=subaru

Subaru is one young hot babe here. She was at first shy and kissed me slowly. I was about to get disappointed but when things got heaty she started to be insanely touchy and horny. She slowly touched my cock and kneeled down in front of me and gave me one very good suck and licking of my cock and balls.

Best part is when She pushed me and sat on my cock without telling me. Her face looks so damn horny and because of that I raised my white flag on her. Asked her to lay down and COB.

She is one for sure someone you need to try Bros.
Old 22-07-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

FR for Nene (Galaxy)

Slight hiccup in timing but bro Galaxy still kept his promise of a full slot so kudos there (factors out of his control).

Had SYT craving recently so when I saw that Galaxy was back I was eager to try his wares....in particular Nene.

So long story short, went to location and knocked on the door, was greeted by a slim/petite siambu. Looks-wise is quite cute, think maybe just woke up or something but makeup wasn't there haha. She apologised profusely for the wait to which I was cool with cos today wasn't a packed day at work.

Went on to shower and at this point she was still a bit shy but I was horny so started "attacking" her. Can tell she is super green at this trade, super embarrassed but not in a bad way i.e. makes you more horny kind! Made sure she was warmed up before we went on the bed....

Being the lazy male MCP I was already lying on the bed while waiting for her to come out of the shower and when she did I beckoned her to come over. Somehow at this point of time the ice sort of melted and she joked with me "why so excited"?

She did some nice grinding where she was on top, before going on to a quick catbath and BBBJ. Not the tornado or super sensual kind, but the type you would expect a GND SYT to give. Reversed her for 69 to which I thought she enjoyed, although I did go gently as opposed to my usual style here, so less might be more here for bros who paint.

Flipped her over, applied safety measures and entered her. While there was no "unleashing of the beast" here, the genuine moans and grabbing your bag and caressing your face made it feel rather uncommercial. Very easy 1st round expended, after which we showered again.

In between shots she gave possibly the best massage I had from an FL in recent times. Chatted about life, work during this...she's actually a very nice girl.

Felt horny again so asked her to give a BBBJ again and this time entered her doggy (she has a nice ass for such a slim chick!). Seems that she responds better to doggy, with much more stereo than the previous round in missionary. Unloaded second shot, feeling fulfilled....

Will definitely RTF before she goes back. Definitely one to try if you're into slim petite SYT new in the line....

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting: Yes
French: A little here and there but not all out tongue war
FJ: 8.5/10 Very responsive
GFE: 8.5/10 Chatty and can hold a conversation despite limited English
RTF: Fo sho
Old 22-07-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 5
FastFoody is a name known to allFastFoody is a name known to allFastFoody is a name known to allFastFoody is a name known to allFastFoody is a name known to allFastFoody is a name known to all

Review for wawa

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=890390

Fast reply from Okt 👍

Location Easy Access with clean room

Look 9/10 Pretty face and sweet looking

Body 9/10 skin was smooth and soft

Boobs 8.5/10 natural boobs!

Pussy 9/10 Trimmed pussy with no smell and allows painting/fingering. Her body was shaking abit. Maybe i should paint her longer

Bbbj 9/10 Super good, i like her style of blowing me. Blow and look at me while doing it. Good suction with occasional deepthroat

French 10/10 light french during foreplay but upgraded to wild french when fucking.. painting no smell she seems to enjoy.. rubbing her correct spot will trigger her moaning..

GFE 10/10 Great English and able to talk everything

Great service will return back!

Old 22-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=891513

Any bros tried already pm me ya.. Maybe tmr free time can book her
Old 22-07-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fion review. From poison

Okt 11/10
Location 5/10 but ample parking and easy access.
Room. Nice and clean And bath tub

Look 8/10. Similar to photo
Body 8/10. Consider fair for thai tanned.
She was is her lacy lingerie and make it more sexy.

Very outgoing character and can speak conversational English.

After shower. She start with cat bath and it was so steamy that i capped on and penetrate her love hole. Very tight and need to use KY.

She has good stamina. Accommodate to all style. But she love to be on top. Action go on for good 30 mins and i decide to take a 5 mins break. Change new condom and she BJ for me and then penetrate for a fast and furious to come.

Worth every penny.
Old 22-07-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xpolluted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Natty from Silk

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=natty

I’m glad I found Natty. I am a huge fan of huge breast. She has this very charming face and seductive eyes. Petite curvy body.

She is very horny babe as she just keep on moaning even we were just kissing. Definitely a Good kisser, felt her tongue working inside my mouth. And her BJ! Is good too. Made me damn horny my cock erected hard as rock. Cowgirl position, seeing her huge brewer bouncing up and down made me high as fuck.

We finished our session with good massage: what a stress reliever time with Natty. Thumbs up!

Will come back for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1