The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
PRC DD @ Waterloo first started at Geylang. That joint has hidden rooms that can be accessed via a secret door. Going there was like being James Bond in a spy movie.

What attracted me was her ability to give good massage despite being slim. And she is tight below, sexually hungry.
She has been at her current joint for some months already : I know the layout of the joint as I was amongst the first few customer there, and also witnessed the small renovation they had.

She has her pool of regulars. You get the drift.

Ok now making more sense..

I BELIEV its true about she does not fuck a LOT cos boss totally not allow wen there...i think.

But obvious she fucks more than she admits....i walk in, offer, she accepted without blinking....that is not an inexperienced lady LOL.

And i bang her hard she does not show any concern about sounds going out (human, or the fuckin bed that moves around d floor LOL), so she is hardly doing this secretly only with me haha.

Dunno why she claimed she does not usually do ...

But ya..she is cute.
And as i keep teaching the muppets...150...fixed allin no fuckin pay desk ++ nonsense.

Can u pm me abt the geylang place mate? Wud like to go check d talent there

BTW hv u tried DD colleague..SS or CC...looks doable...
The 3rd older one, not
Old 18-05-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Ok now making more sense..

I BELIEV its true about she does not fuck a LOT cos boss totally not allow wen there...i think.

But obvious she fucks more than she admits....i walk in, offer, she accepted without blinking....that is not an inexperienced lady LOL.

And i bang her hard she does not show any concern about sounds going out (human, or the fuckin bed that moves around d floor LOL), so she is hardly doing this secretly only with me haha.

Dunno why she claimed she does not usually do ...

But ya..she is cute.
And as i keep teaching the muppets...150...fixed allin no fuckin pay desk ++ nonsense.

Can u pm me abt the geylang place mate? Wud like to go check d talent there

BTW hv u tried DD colleague..SS or CC...looks doable...
The 3rd older one, not
She is playing hard to get mah, she claimed she does not usually do meaning she has low mileage & therefore her stored value is still high & therefore she can command a higher price from customers for one piak mah, tio bo? ..
Old 18-05-2024, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
She is playing hard to get mah, she claimed she does not usually do meaning she has low mileage & therefore her stored value is still high & therefore she can command a higher price from customers for one piak mah, tio bo? ..
Thanks the inputs mate. You could be right, interesting take on situ: but in fact she readily accepted my 150 offer, first time, no attempts to uplift, had her all around d room, stripped to gods clothes and no rush.

Repeated twice now..no asking xtras off me at all.

So..not sure...mebbe wants to keep an illusion.

One thing i DO know...she is qite intelligent...knows abt stuff d average SW does not..

After last shag she trusted me w her WC***** and her moments show a quite creatif & smart gal

**** PEOPLE DO NOT ASK !!! KEY WORD ABV IS ^TRUST^ & SHE DOES NOT WANT IT SHARED

Happy shagging..
Old 19-05-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 2
PeterPanInSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeterPanInSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sau2ssage View Post
Hi bro, can share contact and location pls? Thanks!
Hi bro, SiC pleaseee you’re awesome!!
Old 19-05-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

PeterPanInSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeterPanInSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
All pm replied.. can check your inbox. Some of you inbox full too. Make some space and can ask again. I will reply whenever I read it.
Sharing is caring bro
Old 19-05-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
zavili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been to 7* tiong bahru? Got this vietbu here. 😅

https://ibb.co/gvSg685
Old 19-05-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Deleting this aa i wrote in the wrong thread

Last edited by Axel88; 19-05-2024 at 09:20 PM.
Old 19-05-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Maka0708 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Returned to the psuedo TCM in heart of waterloo today.
Same SW, ^d..d..^ late 20s, little A boobies w sensitif nips,

Straight in, pass 150$, strip, shag, out

She CLAIMS tat she does not fuk often cos boss 100% only allows wanking etc., but if boss out, can.

Interesting part..we were neither of us qyiet...reception even surely heard me banging her.

Anybody else upped her? I dont
care...she is a SW not my GF lol, but curious if true abt d boss. Or is she just sayg this cos she shy/not wants admit she fuks a lot.
Bit unusual to say thing
Can share ctc thanks
Old 19-05-2024, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Maka0708 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBYSanctum98 View Post
Decided to walk around Bugis. Had previously gone to one in a nearby mall and was not very pleased with how rushed the whole massage was. This time went to another one that was all the way down the corridor. Vietnamese lady named C**** met me at counter. Paid for a hour and went to massage room.

Each of the rooms has a personal shower, so that was nice to have especially since I had been walking around Bugis and Haji Lane for fun and was sweating buckets.

Massage: Honestly not bad, but I think she was very conscious of making sure the customer got their hour's worth because she finished the back and back legs in 25mins, then 5 minutes on the front chest and then the next 15mins or so alternating between stomach and front legs. Watching the clock as well so I have a feeling she was trying to time it. Not a super strong massage but it suits me.

Looks: She's probably the youngest in the outlet (by a long shot) and looks maybe late 20s early 30s. Short but cute.

Personality: A bit shy, she'll make some small talk but overall she focuses on getting her job done.

Teasing: Practically none, just barely brushing side groin with fingers when massaging inner thigh

GQ: With about 15mins left she suddenly asked if can take off the underwear (btw the plastic underwear is literally underwear length, not even boxers. At this point I was just prepared to do HJ but then she was like implying there was a bit more. After discussion she did BBBJ, and I don't mean the kind where like they do it for 30s and done. This is full on teasing BJ with tongue, suction etc, and no cap. Her HJ also very solid, she has soft hands so it doesn't feel like she's ripping it out. Almost blew in her mouth but I think she didn't know so she pulled off and then after three extra strokes it blew and she had the biggest stunned look on her face. Whole thing was long, she used up the full hour including the GQ, and she didn't look like she was trying to rush the process.

Overall, worth a visit. Full damage: $60 for entrance, 50 for HJ and 100 for BJ (although I gave her extra because she did a great job). Can PM me for her number.
Can share ctc
Old 20-05-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mind sharing ctc bro?><

Quote:
Returned to the psuedo TCM in heart of waterloo today.
Same SW, ^d..d..^ late 20s, little A boobies w sensitif nips,

Straight in, pass 150$, strip, shag, out

She CLAIMS tat she does not fuk often cos boss 100% only allows wanking etc., but if boss out, can.

Interesting part..we were neither of us qyiet...reception even surely heard me banging her.

Anybody else upped her? I dont
care...she is a SW not my GF lol, but curious if true abt d boss. Or is she just sayg this cos she shy/not wants admit she fuks a lot.
Bit unusual to say thing
Old 21-05-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ratio123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zavili View Post
Anyone been to 7* tiong bahru? Got this vietbu here. 😅

https://ibb.co/gvSg685
Hi bro, mind sharing the name and location for this one? Thank you in advance!
Old 21-05-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster

Hi bro, mind sharing ctc? Thank you!

Quote:
I guess waterloo counts as near bugis?

Took a shortcut thru a very old small hdb plaza today, not hunting but was otw to meeting near. Noticed a tcm shop almost at corner to entry...noticed a cute face behind counter looking thru clear doorwindow by sheer chance.
Thought..why not look...( i NEVER go to these places as i have zero interest in massage nor laying waiting like a retard for a socalled ^gq^)

Young (26), slim,PRC gal..offer massage menu..

Me..no, no massage
She..massage, only xx $
Me..(taking massage menu away & putting face down), no massage, i give u 150 for everything
She..take massage
Me..nope everything 150 .or.i go

She ok ok....

Into cubicle, stripped her, shagged her, ( several poz), left.
She was loud...says no sex 2 weeks and i believe her, i banged her hard but she worry her colleague may tattle to boss so asked me to change poz so quieter.

Says only 2nd time ever fuk in shop, usually boss there n maximum servis is a wank...only if a. Boss not there and b. She likes guy, she will do

She said she wont do old, fat, etc.

So goes to prove wat anthr Sammy said, gems are around, but a lot is luck

Here is d catch...the shop boss is out a few days only. If boss there 1000% cannot do more than wank off d customer..
So ..
Old 21-05-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
DesmondHo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdskull View Post
Visited S****E ML15.

A more upscale setting so it's more expensive compared to others. Unfortunate that it's a shared bathroom so sees a few bros along the way since I was given the other end of the place.

She is pretty probably 8/10. Very hardworking, great massage. Chatty and would always ask if the strength was right and if I feel any pain. I would actually return just for the solid massage even if there is no extra service.

She asked for 2B for roaming. Definitely can bargain. She worked hard one her service since I took a bit more time to release. Was very tired from work.

Please share contact bro
Old 21-05-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
DesmondHo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Need some bugis ctc please as office is in the area, and need some lunch time massage! Pls PM contacts, all kind bros!
Old 21-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1240 / Power: 24
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Hi there. The joint that V works is under renovation for 2 weeks. V and her colleagues have gone home.
excited to see them coming back hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1