The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 11-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
ohyes is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

hi why i cant post in forum ??
Old 11-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
ohyes is Cool - loads of Potential

when can no (m)
Old 13-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
imposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, this is actually my first time posting in this forum, have only been looking at threads. But now i wanna like put some pictures at the The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza and I do not have enough access to do so.=(
Old 14-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
how to change nick?
Nicks cannot be changed.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imposter View Post
Hi guys, this is actually my first time posting in this forum, have only been looking at threads. But now i wanna like put some pictures at the The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza and I do not have enough access to do so.=(
What sort of error message are you getting?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-06-2010, 03:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
how about deregistering?
Nicks can be de registered.

Old 15-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What sort of error message are you getting?
Quote:
imposter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
this message bro
Old 15-06-2010, 12:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
this message bro : imposter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
What are the several reasons? Please elaborate.

Old 15-06-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
What are the several reasons? Please elaborate.
Quote:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3. If you are trying to reply to a thread in the Link Exchange Plaza which was started by someone else, please use the Private Message feature instead.
4. If you are trying to access the pictures in the Private Picture Forum, you can't! Access to these pictures is by invitation only. [Terms and Conditions for Invitation].
5. You can also view the Private Pictures with a Value Packed Subscription.
this message bro
Old 16-06-2010, 02:09 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
this message bro

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3. If you are trying to reply to a thread in the Link Exchange Plaza which was started by someone else, please use the Private Message feature instead.
4. If you are trying to access the pictures in the Private Picture Forum, you can't! Access to these pictures is by invitation only. [Terms and Conditions for Invitation].
5. You can also view the Private Pictures with a Value Packed Subscription.
You mentioned the link exchange plaza. Does item 3 apply to you?

Old 16-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
You mentioned the link exchange plaza. Does item 3 apply to you?
Yeah but I see everyone else just posting pictures/comments leh. Does it mean I have to PM the person to ask for access?
Old 16-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Yeah but I see everyone else just posting pictures/comments leh. Does it mean I have to PM the person to ask for access?
You're still in moderation so you can start your own thread but you can't participate in threads started by others.

The restriction is there to make sure that those who have just registered start contributing images/links rather than just ask questions.

Old 17-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Oldbies here. Why in the morning the forum site speed is normal/fast but when it comes to afternoon and night, it is damn damn slow.. ? I don't think it is my telco broadband problem. Anyone experienced that?

Care to comment boss ?
Old 17-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
Oldbies here. Why in the morning the forum site speed is normal/fast but when it comes to afternoon and night, it is damn damn slow.. ? I don't think it is my telco broadband problem. Anyone experienced that?

Care to comment boss ?
It runs the same for me no matter what time of the day it is even with 6000 plus simultaneous logins.

Your telco is throttling your bandwidth.

Old 17-06-2010, 03:32 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

No mate... i dont have that problem as well..
Does it happened every nite? or only on certain days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeknewss View Post
Forum site speed is normal/fast but when it comes to afternoon and night, it is damn damn slow.. ?I don't think it is my telco broadband problem. Anyone experienced that?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1