The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-12-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She is most likely in her 30s but I'm fine with that.

By the way, I just texted her regarding location and she seemed warm and professional in the exchange.
She's only 1.6m leh.. Claims to be mixed-blood also..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-12-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Xueer is also 1.60m too, but she ticks 2 of my 3 boxes regarding physical appeal.

Ditto this new lady if just based on the ad.
Old 23-12-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tough luck Lili is very strict when it comes to bookings nowadays.
not lili , is xiao xiao.
LL mean lang lang
Old 23-12-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Visited Monica over the weekend (https://sglonelyguy.org/monica-massage/)

Looks wise, the first photo probably the most accurate. The other photos are... won't say fake, but over beautified. Having said that, she is actually VERY pretty imo. Very friendly, can talk about anything.

Location, very very inaccessible for me. Not near MRT station and it's also not exactly area K as stated in the ad, more like outskirt of Area K. Still a nice tranquil area. Lives alone in a clean studio apartment.

Massage: Normal, nothing much to shout about. Never really use phone.

Took off her nightie and bra while transiting into sensual. Small boobs, hardly the C cup as stated in the ad, BUT still looks nice on her slim body. Smooth skin and nice nipple to fondle with (didn't lick though).

She asked if I wanted to use oil, so I asked her I thought is cbj. Then she said if want cbj must say, otherwise default is HJ cos different people ask for different things. Er ok.. Ad says FN but when I tried to completely remove her nightie, she said Aunt Irma visited, said next week go back should be not on code red liao so will be FN. Sighh nvm give benefit of the doubt.

Sensual: Actually quite mechanical. Lick nipples for a short while then proceeded to cbj. Cbj also quite mechanical. If only she could moan a little bit or play with the balls more.

Overall: Average session. Left around the 50+mins mark.

RTM: Depends. Factors for RTMing include her pretty face, nice body, friendly and not bad attitude, and also the fact that there aren't many MLs these days that i find attractive liao. Factors against include location and average sensual.

Perhaps it's time to take a break for now as the visits during the past two weeks since my regular RTCed have been very underwhelming.

Last edited by 22ginger; 23-12-2019 at 04:24 AM.
Old 23-12-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

i saw someone look like her wearing cap in mrt and drop at kovan. cant keep my eye off her face and boob. dun tell me is her
that was few 4 mths plus ago
Old 23-12-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

found another gem with boobs like Aila. Very demure and sweet. But nvr see any MR here and wonder why.

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhi-xin-massage/
Old 23-12-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
found another gem with boobs like Aila. Very demure and sweet. But nvr see any MR here and wonder why.

obviously you haven't seen Aila .....
Old 23-12-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Want to write FR, then write and describe la! Don't just make references to legendary MLs and hope to promote.

Describe this girl la. Got big tits or is it because she is fat? Got nice protruding pink nipples that can suck and play? Can boob fxxx? How's her cathbath? Does she lick every part even licking and sucking of toes? Can she suck dick good while fondling balls with one hand and caressing nipples with the other? Can lube her butt cheeks and butt cheek fxxx till you cream her back?

Old 23-12-2019, 09:47 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

He's here just to leech.
Old 23-12-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's here just to leech.
I guess you can give him credit for consistency. Lol. Been this way since way back when. Hasn't changed.
Old 23-12-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
probably early 30s or mid 30s
Quote:
She is most likely in her 30s but I'm fine with that.

By the way, I just texted her regarding location and she seemed warm and professional in the exchange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Awaiting your MR Franco sensei , never notice her until u mention as the first pic with the pink back ground dosn't looks
appealing to me till i click into her ads.
Face definitely looks zhng for sure but only say looks mixed la but her pricing is very weird,
$80/1shot for 40mins so i supposed massage is not her forte.
Nonetheless still looking for your MR as i somehow interested in her look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Worth a RTM before she goes back....
Just good service with no phone and Xue er looks like made a mental note on Now as I recall vaguely, I think you guys mentioned she was the one who introduced many JS gals coming to this island.....
couldn't agree more, like her voice/attitude and her sensual and service really no horse run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Visited Monica over the weekend (https://sglonelyguy.org/monica-massage/)

Looks wise, the first photo probably the most accurate. The other photos are... won't say fake, but over beautified. Having said that, she is actually VERY pretty imo. Very friendly, can talk about anything.
Sensual: Actually quite mechanical. Lick nipples for a short while then proceeded to cbj. Cbj also quite mechanical. If only she could moan a little bit or play with the balls more.

Overall: Average session. Left around the 50+mins mark.
hi bro so how far off is her age from advertised?maybe will try her once to see if click

as for the MLs phone using issue , normally i'll make a remarks during the massage when felt i too much of phone usage, eg.
"你很忙hor" , "生意很好是吗?“
Seasoned ML will get what i meant and i'll drop those who couldn't get what i meant.
will forgive those who attends to personal calls la.

luckily my encounters with MLs who uses phone during sensual/HJ is not much.

Thank You
Old 23-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Awaiting your MR Franco sensei

couldn't agree more, like her voice/attitude and her sensual and service really no horse run.
Must wait till New Year's Day as I'm overseas. Hope others can help contribute in the meantime as I did so quite a few times already this year.

Xueer:

I notice she doesn't usually chase you off as the hour mark approaches because she has catered for a bit of buffer time before the next guy arrives. Thumbs up for good time management.
Old 23-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Must wait till New Year's Day as I'm overseas. Hope others can help contribute in the meantime as I did so quite a few times already this year.

Xueer:

I notice she doesn't usually chase you off as the hour mark approaches because she has catered for a bit of buffer time before the next guy arrives. Thumbs up for good time management.
Ah then i gonna try to do a commando if times permits by end of this week lol,
as been seeing mango recently, kinda clicked with her.

yes that's another good point of Xue Er's service etiquette, there's a session with her that i cum on the hour mark and i did a quick shower and rushes
to put my clothes back knowing that there's a bro after me
and she laugh at me say there's no need to, the same incident happened to lily too

Thank You
Old 23-12-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
hi bro so how far off is her age from advertised?maybe will try her once to see if click
Think actual age not far off
Old 23-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Already got a few MR on her lah.. You till now still don't know how to use the search function?

Other than her 38C chest, nothing much to crow about on her service..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1