The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ★۞★ MASTER Masseuse(tutor)●Su Xin 素芯 ●~ Prof.massage/FJ ~~ pix ۞★

Old 30-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light

------------------------------------
Old 30-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 31-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosealedfate View Post

Today I was so very irritated by my Anaconda as he was so deprived and going crazy out of control like this video…

So I started to browse on Cindy-C dude’s blog and came across Wo Ruo (WR) who kinda caught my attention as she has very nice womanly curves… I immediate called and made arrangement to meet with WR and in no time I was zooming down to meet her.

I picked WR at thedesigated location and I must say she looked better than better than I expected. This is one lass that could do good with me in a banging session. She’s got like long wavy hair, respond without guilt to my shameless dirty jokes when I teased her. Fair skin, super nice complexion, petite looking, casually not very milfy but not SYT also with a sexy dress sense, her tight blouse showing off her boobs pushed up by push up bra showing a little cleavage… well looks like she’s dressed for my Anaconda!

She popped into my car with a big… and I pop by the petrol kiosk to get DUREX and drove on to our love shack. Along the way I flirted with her and we had a whale of time chatting.

When I checked in to my regular joint and upon entering the room chit chat here and there as we stripped and head into the showers and…FUCK! The bell rang in the ring and and it was more intense than the fiercest WWF Royal Rumble one can imagine!!!

We can hardly shower!!! Once in the shower room I can’t remember who started first but we grabbed and lick the hell out of each other’s body, we frenched like sex starve virgins , licking sucking each other’s neck, cheek, nipples and ears like a couple waiting to fuck each other for ages as we unanimously ambushed each other unexpectedly! Tongue twisting and wiggling at the back of her neck! She bit my shoulder.

Then the water start to run from the tap as she closed her eyes and let me take the lead doing what I want to her tasting and smelling her hair and all as she surrendered to my oral kung fu in bliss.

Our hands were caressing, groping, and grabbing each other’s body private areas shamelessly as she grabbed my excited Anaconda and went deeper to stroke my ball bearing with sopay hands as while I already had my sopay hands between her tight rubbing her wet & slippery chee hoot (clitoris in Hokkien)

My fingers spread up her labias exposing her cute little petite cunt and intrude her sweet wet crack at her groin with my greedy tongue.
With such a no hold bar beginning at foreplay in the showers her salty wet pre cum fluid can be tasted as I firmly pushed her to the tiled wall at the showers as she helplessly stood there, lifting one leg up legs spreading it up for me to violate and gain access to her abalone with her still in surprise with disbelief and bliss at the same time…

My nibbling and suckling with my mouth to her south sends shivers up to her as she called out shamelessly go:”Oh…. Oh…. Oh….” Anticipating more pleasures of what she’s going to get soon….

Holding her by the wets soapy thighs as she looked at my face buried between her thighs from the top I let my roving tongue spreads her labias about tasting her chee hoot stretching up her vagina lips to maintain the pleasure.

She got into a mode whereby she opened her mouth lightly to gasp for a little bit of air and looked at me and smiled blissfully as I whispered “you having fun here?” then she just drifted into complete steam mode oblivious to what the fuck I was whispering as she was savouring every lick I gave with silent slurps.

No smell, naturally light bushed is what my after snack was. So my roving tongue went all over the shop on her pussy and to let her know that her body is being appreciated my tongue darted around her anus nice and slow while my left thumb by now is entering and exiting her small little cute & wet love hole go in and out in and out in and out in and out in and out at a leisurely pace… her pre cum fluid started to stream along my violating hand mixing with soapy water as she was properly calibrated by my twitching fingers... while I carry on my cunnilingus duties lovingly…

Response from her was growing more and more as I lick on. She pressed on to my head stroking my hair. She spread her legs wide as I lick on. “oooooh ooooh oooooh” is audible now echoing in the shower room and getting louder, thick salty pre-cum from can be tasted now…. Yes, she is well calibrated to the optimal state of mind for a real good fuck that a sexually ripe woman should be getting… “oooooh ooooh oooooh” becomes “:mmmmmph mmmmmmph mmmmmmmph…” biting her own lips looking at me eating her up down there…

Looking at her I spread up her labias further bit to carry on with the old in out in out of my finger and feasting. It feels tight hence I do not want to introduce another finger in her.

As I toyed the opening of her vagina canal with my index finger her pre cum flows fast and furious now with her squirming about and arching her back against the wet soapy tiled wall… I wipe her up and guide her to lie on the bed and let out my hissing Anaconda to her and she gobbled up my hot rod in a flash and suckles on it with lust as she was dug by me with one finger twisting, rotating, and smearing on her vagina canal…..

By now her itching love hole is uber itchy and naturally lubricated as she sucked me off… I have stopped my service on her as she intensify her fellatio on me as I positioned her in front of the mirror for a visual of us and complementing her saying:” you look so good swallowing my cock” she acknowledges by sucking me harder and looking shamelessly at the mirror as well sitting on her own wet cum patch on the bed sheet.

Her fellatio skill is had nice suction, not firm but wet and nice with her mouth going in out in out at a good pace.

I stopped her and got my meat rod all dressed up in DUREX and gently stick it into her tiny pussy and herself on to me tightly for that ride.

Like I say I’m in a mood for a good fuck so I went hog wild and sport fucked at my first entry and WR’s pussy is tight so I that I have to compliment it with good hard pumps at a breezy pace as now this is what it’s all about - sports fucking her wet tight hole in missionary with her as she held my back tightly panting away breaking out sweat passionately….at times I felt her digging her nails into my back when I go deeper into her well pleased cunt.

Then she spreads her legs further and wider to let me reach inside her deeper and further with my gentle pumping cock giving me the signal of that tingling sensation that I am about to come. That’s when I turn her around in doggy position in front of the mirror and sport fucked her off to show my ultimate appreciation on her and keep saying: “WR... show me what a real woman you are now…. Quick show me! Nghhh! Nghhh! Nghhh! Nghhh!” and she went “Ooooooouuuuu my god…. I beg you…Please give it to me I need ….I itchy…. I beg you Oooh….ohhhh….… I beg you Ooooooh oooooh mmmmmph I need you to ,,,, mmmmph…….” with her little mouth open and panting for more screws air was what I saw in the mirror.

That itchy pussy stream so much cum until the aroma was in the air… her cum smell turns me on so bad that I give it all to her like I would in a track meet to unload what I had for her into the CD. When I unloaded and I saw her thighs were so widely spread up for me to ram her deeper and her both hands were still holding onto the bed sheets…

We rested and then limped into the showers for a quick bath and get out of the joint it was good as our room was in a mess! The bed shifted across the room... WR's cum aroma was in the air... Aiyoh....

I paid per with a decent tip for being very accommodative and for being herself and not faking it during sex.

RTF: Ah but then? Of course lah….
hi bro nosealedfate
Appreciate for yr power FR...

Old 01-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

----------------------------------------------------------------
Old 02-01-2011, 09:41 AM
Samster

Old 02-01-2011, 05:56 PM
Samster

awaitng for more FR....
Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
samtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to try Su Xin finally last week. Overall not too bad a session. But i find her service too professional, so cant find any GFE with her. Below is my short FR

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: C (a bit hard, feels more enhanced than natural)
Body: 7.5/10 (nice legs and complexion, body soft soft too, very very nice to the touch)
BJ: 7/10 (Good suction and tongue action)
Cathbath: NA
FJ: 6/10 (accommodating and professional with the fake moans)
Massage : 7.5/10
RTF: Maybe
DMG = 120 + 20 room
Old 03-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtan View Post
Manage to try Su Xin finally last week. Overall not too bad a session. But i find her service too professional, so cant find any GFE with her. Below is my short FR

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: C (a bit hard, feels more enhanced than natural)
Body: 7.5/10 (nice legs and complexion, body soft soft too, very very nice to the touch)
BJ: 7/10 (Good suction and tongue action)
Cathbath: NA
FJ: 6/10 (accommodating and professional with the fake moans)
Massage : 7.5/10
RTF: Maybe
DMG = 120 + 20 room
Hi bro samtan

appreciate 4 yr FR......
Old 04-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonary View Post
here's my 2cents worth on my 1st FR.
Sms Tiffany in the noon and respond was fast. Not long after i was waiting @ the room for her. She knocks, and there she is, small frame and doesn't look like PRC. We managed to break the ice quickly as she's quite a chatty girl and things proceed on smoothly after that .Willing to lead as i was quite new in this. Overall it was a well spent afternoon.

Look: 7/10 (love her smile and confident looks )
Boobs: B+to C ( soft to touch )
Frenching: din try
BJ/BBBJ: 8/10 (start with a BJ, did get a BBBJ afterward. chemisty perhaps ? )
Catbath : 8/10 ( thoroughly )
FJ: 8/10 ( managed to try a few positions )
Attitude: Very professional i would say, service oriented
Service: Superb
GFE: 8/10
RTF : Def will if time and money permits
Hi bro jasonary ,
did get a BBBJ afterward ? she told me only do BJ, u r lucky man...
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 04-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

-----------------------------------------------------
Old 05-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

awaitng for more FR....
Old 06-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

Old 06-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

----------------------------------------------------------
Old 06-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Woodland777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, any contact number?
wanted a slot soon if possible