The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by katoey_luver View Post
capcrunch - first time to OT ? Really ? Suspected you were an old hand.
Bro, first time there with the intention of looking for some action. Like I told you, I find it too public. I thought if I went at 4, then there'd be no one to see me. True enough, there was no one, not even any LBs.
Old 17-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
katoey_luver is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
Bro, first time there with the intention of looking for some action. Like I told you, I find it too public. I thought if I went at 4, then there'd be no one to see me. True enough, there was no one, not even any LBs.
I get where your coming from. I dont like to go there either, as too risky to run into someone who may disapprove. I did make it to see what was on offer, and honestly, nothing turned me on. Was a bunch of prancers and posers. And it was worse than any bar at NEP in Bangkok. It started with 6-8 of them standing about a meter from me, an each asking for me to buy them a drink. I mean, give a guy some space. In the end I SMS Jocy, and have not looked back.

The only hot looking one was hanging out near the escalator. Way too public a spot for me to approach.

You can enter OT a bit more discretely from the back, especially at the first level from the parking lost at the back building of OT.
Old 17-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I get where your coming from. I dont like to go there either, as too risky to run into someone who may disapprove. I did make it to see what was on offer, and honestly, nothing turned me on. Was a bunch of prancers and posers. And it was worse than any bar at NEP in Bangkok. It started with 6-8 of them standing about a meter from me, an each asking for me to buy them a drink. I mean, give a guy some space. In the end I SMS Jocy, and have not looked back.

The only hot looking one was hanging out near the escalator. Way too public a spot for me to approach.

You can enter OT a bit more discretely from the back, especially at the first level from the parking lost at the back building of OT.
Bro thanks for the valuable advice, now what remains is the tricky part of leaving with a ladyboy at your elbow unseen. Hehehe.

I disagree with your first statement though. Have seen some really really hot ones at the 4th floor area. Didn't speak to them so don't know the attitude. They're obliged (to the bar) to make you buy drinks, so I don't blame them for that. Maybe when you take them back they'll be really good? A guy can hope!

(Maybe we can find one day where we both gather ebough courage to go chiong OT together and see whether it really is good or not!)
Old 17-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
Bro thanks for the valuable advice, now what remains is the tricky part of leaving with a ladyboy at your elbow unseen. Hehehe.

I disagree with your first statement though. Have seen some really really hot ones at the 4th floor area. Didn't speak to them so don't know the attitude. They're obliged (to the bar) to make you buy drinks, so I don't blame them for that. Maybe when you take them back they'll be really good? A guy can hope!

(Maybe we can find one day where we both gather ebough courage to go chiong OT together and see whether it really is good or not!)
It was really only that night that I was not impressed. Usually there are indeed plenty of stunners. My experience so with take-away from OT has been mixed. The most memorable was a girl named Matcha. She just had a thing for me. Bught her some drinks, then she got a call and left to go see a regular customer. Five minutes later her friend hands me a piece of paper with Matchas phone number. That night Matcha came over to my place and we had a great time, no charge. A real date. But she eventually left Singapore and her mobile number never worked again. After that I never had as good experience with any OT LB's.

If you take a girl from OT, go out the back across the bridge to the car park. You will see an elevator. Once downstairs there will still be people around, but it's less obvious than the front or side of OT. Otherwise agree to walk down separately, hail a cab and have her quickly jump in.
Old 18-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pharoahbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to rowell wanted to look for boing but was too shy to ask for her as many others standing infront so no choice ask for the most front one name tina still look pretty and nice. Overall service ok ya can french can can blow just missionary post i launch already haiz -anyone try tina before maybe i am just new to this
Old 19-12-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fastdone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meet up with Boeing yesterday evening in a Hotel 81 Northeast side. After a couple of months of texting and calling, she finally agreed in meeting up without seeing me at Rowell first.
I agreeds with most snr bro here posted about her looks. She has a feminine looks, slim body, soft tits, lickable nipples, juicy didi and a nice backhole.
Her tongue is soft (you know what I mean right?)
Backhole just nice fits with my bro jr. I finished off in a doggie position.
It was a wonderful experienced with her.
Last of all, I like her perfume, but I don't know what brand. Makes me more horny when she walks passed me.
Damaged: $30 rm, $60 everything. (considering her taking cap during that hour, have a pay abit more to her lor)
Old 19-12-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

Well done fastdone. I guess that makes up for your not so great experience with Sheena and Cassie.

I too ventured out yesterday, but will post the FR in the Craigslist thread.
Old 19-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Just want to say that I went to Rowell and tried Christina last night. For those who don't know what she looks like, here's her most recent pic:

http://filefap.com/files/593255_5fmrj/Christina.jpg

She's going back on 24 December.

I also met At after my session and she asked me to post a couple of new pics for her. Here they are:

http://filefap.com/files/593253_6xxxi/At-1.jpg

http://filefap.com/files/593254_l0gy9/At-2.jpg

She said she's been horny the last few days because she had not shoved her dick up somebody's ass and cummed. Any volunteers to put her out of her misery?

At will be be going back on 4 January together with Boeing and Natcha.

Emma will be going back 21 December so, as promised to her, I will remove her pics from filefap.com by tomorrow.
Old 19-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Just want to say that I went to Rowell and tried Christina last night. For those who don't know what she looks like, here's her most recent pic:.
Rump, nice pics. SO how was Christina ? As good as her pics ? She's a fox !
Old 19-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Rump, nice pics. SO how was Christina ? As good as her pics ? She's a fox !
I've had Christina many times. Great body, tall (at least 1.75m), fair skin. More on the passive side. Her dick gets hard but I think mine is longer. Does not french, though.

Here's one more pic of her but taken during her last visit a couple of months ago.

http://filefap.com/files/593326_a6tui/Christina-2.jpg
Old 21-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey I keep getting database error on this thread
Old 21-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
budgetbonkideas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Christina's AKA Tina's a hot one

Good value for money bonk. Brought her 2 a hotel for a 2hour supersprint 3days back b4 they started work @ rowell that day.

My honest opinion is as follows:

Body: 7/10 (taut n nice)
Boobs: 7/10 (very soft, not hard)
Face: 8/10 (foxy young milf look)
Catbath: 7/10 (very eager 2 please)
BJ: 7/10 (Good w suck-tion 1st shot CMI w cap)
FJ: 7/10 (Many positions, Triple Shots, Very Enthu)

All in all, a very good budgetbonk

Wont be in time to RTF b4 Christmas EVE i guess...

Could try schedule in

*up me if you like my FR please!
Old 22-12-2009, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pharoahbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I've had Christina many times. Great body, tall (at least 1.75m), fair skin. More on the passive side. Her dick gets hard but I think mine is longer. Does not french, though.

Here's one more pic of her but taken during her last visit a couple of months ago.

http://filefap.com/files/593326_a6tui/Christina-2.jpg
she has tatoo
At the back right
Old 30-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bleahhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why no activity in this thread these days
Old 04-01-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
king69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyking69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleahhh View Post
why no activity in this thread these days

People trying out more discreet locatin or direct contacts
No hassles by pimp and dirty rooms
Pay a bit more, but worth not having all the frustrations and stress.

I don't need SEX, the government FUCKS me everyday
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1