The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, just noticed that Mango’s ad has been removed. Anyone knows if she is still around?I have visited her before but didn’t store her contact. If you have it, can PM me? Thanks.
Old 07-12-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump88 View Post
Once the announcement is made, I guess she has no lack of regulars filling up all the slots for her remaining days. The irony of all, when she was available, I think her regulars took for granted her existence and she was lamenting the lack of business for the past weeks and hence she was hesitant on extending her stay.
So being a regular means you need to visit every week? Twice a week? Everyday? What's your frequency then?
Old 07-12-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawan View Post
Hi bros, just noticed that Mango’s ad has been removed. Anyone knows if she is still around?I have visited her before but didn’t store her contact. If you have it, can PM me? Thanks.
In these times, removing the ad and still around is normal.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Slg ning ning offer FN + bbbj, seems rarity nowadays.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
It has been windy weekly or bi-weekly all the while.

Just another day/week.
Tell that to the green tea owners.

The wind this time is strong. Strong enough to topple howling animals like before.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Maybe another from the same schoolhouse?
Old 07-12-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

The wind this time is strong. Strong enough to topple howling animals like before.
Rumour is green tea gone already, suffering same fate as that howling animal. Not sure whether true or not.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really hope it's cyclical. The demand for FN + bbbj/cim is still strong. Perhaps the next wave of MLs will revive these services again.

#prayinghard
Old 07-12-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Rumour is green tea gone already, suffering same fate as that howling animal. Not sure whether true or not.
There's no smoke without fire bro. Look who has recently delisted on SLG, yet remains on the green tea site. The site seems to have been frozen.

They got too big and successful, just like its predecessor.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

maybe that's y recent jump onboard audi TT bandwagon if u know.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Maybe another from the same schoolhouse?
research further, she does fj
Old 07-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
research further, she does fj
So from the school house means, FN+BBBJ and FJ. I see, thanks for enlightening.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
There's no smoke without fire bro. Look who has recently delisted on SLG, yet remains on the green tea site. The site seems to have been frozen.

They got too big and successful, just like its predecessor.
Well, we all don't know for sure what's pushing this. It's going to be a typhoon seems like it.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
maybe that's y recent jump onboard audi TT bandwagon if u know.
I guess I wasn't observant enough to know

But if you're referring to APs changing up their modus operandi, then I'm familiar with that
Old 07-12-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, we all don't know for sure what's pushing this. It's going to be a typhoon seems like it.
The push is again from both sides by the look of things. From the north as well as here.

As a customer, it's business as usual for me. I will still visit my babies as regularly as I always have. Winds don't really affect me as a customer.

But for the girls it's frightening. It's like locking yourself and hiding in your small apartment, while you hear constant Gale force winds outside thrashing against your window and doors, threatening to smash that fragile protection at any moment. You just cower terrified, and hope it blows over, but it doesn't.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1