The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-11-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Depend on how u see it lah. Not every ML can be a vanilla provider and do well also.

MLs can price whatever they want. If they price at 140, and many go support, then new benchmark will be set at 140. But if barely anyone patronize, price will drop in no time.
The girls probably don't appreciate thr fact that not everyone is a Donna or Aila, you can imagine their line of thought - 也不是胸跟妹妹嘛,她们有的,我也有 - except that they don't realise the " 有" that bros are looking for are beyond boobs and pussy.
Old 26-11-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Just a thought, don't know if it contains any truth - perhaps the recent $140 MLs are pricing themselves as such because they see that the recent influx of vanilla service providers charging $110/$120. They may think that if these girls are charging $110/$120 for offering nothing much, they can charge $20/$30 more for offering fully nude, BBBJ/CIM/painting.

If this hypothesis is correct, then can it be argued that chiongsters have brought it upon themselves for the strong support they've showered on the vanilla providers?

I agree with you. But as all things, i guess it's supply and demand. As long as there is demand for $120 MLs and lesser demand for $100 MLs, price will creep up slowly. Likewise, if MLs priced prices themselves above the norm, there won't be demand. They eventually drop their price cos no volume.
Old 26-11-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Finally see Tian Niu yesterday. Wow, she is quite tall and slim.

Overall a good session, too bad she is leaving soon.

Seems like the data base they had to check the details of customers not working so that's why recently no reply to many msg. So she only saw my details on one of the data base and took the risk to accept my booking.
Old 26-11-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
The girls probably don't appreciate thr fact that not everyone is a Donna or Aila, you can imagine their line of thought - 也不是胸跟妹妹嘛,她们有的,我也有 - except that they don't realise the " 有" that bros are looking for are beyond boobs and pussy.
Representation of beauty is very very subjective. To quite a few, Donna or Aila may be the epitome of beauty but the general mass, it may not be so.

Take Liu Shi Shi, she's attractive as a character she acts but pretty or not, at least I don't think so in my opinion. Whether a girl can be vanilla, that is up to the individual.

One thing for certain, no more than $100 should be the price for vanilla (SN and HJ). All these result from stereotyping of services that results from redundant classification. The norm from the past being denoted as premium now. Next time you see a particular gang charging $150 because their services is "top notched".

How bloody foolish can we be?
Old 26-11-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Finally see Tian Niu yesterday. Wow, she is quite tall and slim.

Overall a good session, too bad she is leaving soon.

Seems like the data base they had to check the details of customers not working so that's why recently no reply to many msg. So she only saw my details on one of the data base and took the risk to accept my booking.
She's a good one. A good package in my opinion at $100.
Old 26-11-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

I miss . Xue Er Her services still the best in my memory .

Recently went to book her since reviews of good massage skills.

GFE: Really attentive & initiates small chats, nice GFE factor

Figure: Slim with nice boobies
Old 26-11-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Tks to CEO for the sharing.
I had visited her a few times.This lady is indeed consistent with her vanilla service.Very pretty with nice beautiful eyes.Her massage skills and strength is commendable and she stands out in this aspect.
She has recently made some good changes to her room. The ambience has improved markedly and once I stepped in, it sets the mood right.
Sharing some positive experience here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
I had looked for Qing Chuan many times based on the following positives:

-very pretty face with captivating looks
-great conversationalist
-good strength massage and very soothing (comparing with other MLs I had visited)
-great hygiene practice

Here is my humble FR:

https://sglonelyguy.org/qing-chuan-massage/

Photo similarity: > 95%

Looks: 9.5/10 (definitely my type of looks, real SYT. Head turner on the streets - for me)

Body shape: 9.5/10 (I like her hourglass figure, if she is more meaty, I would have awarded a perfect 10. Alas, she is trying to cut down on her weight, ladies - they have very high expectations of ideal weight . The perfect 10 will have to wait )

Eyes: 9.5/10 (mesmerizing especially when she looks at you intently. I can totally lose myself to her)

Lips: 9.0/10 (nice thin lips. The type I love. Unfortunately, can’t kiss those lips. I’m fine and respect her wishes. Certainly, I would want her to be comfortable)

Massage skills: 9.5/10 (close to pro, with very decent and good strength, please go and try if you are looking for massage. Observe her elbows a little and you will know if this lady is hardworking in this aspect. This is one of her strong points that made me RTM ...... thumbs up!)

Boops: 8/10 (enough for my hands to hold. I respect her wishes though)

GFE: 9.5/10 (lover feel, you want to bring her home permanently - it’s really that type of feeling)

HJ: 9.5/10 (her technique is great! Great for me! Cummed! )

Attitude: 9.5/10 (very honest lady and terrific conversationalist)

There are restrictions that Qingchuan had placed to make herself comfortable. I’m very happy with respecting her restrictions. Afterall, we would like to be comfortable, isn’t it.

You will be happy conversing with her. She has good knowledge of certain topics of interest. Find out yourself. It is very engaging kind of conversation, trust me on that.

And, this honest lady keeps to the stipulated time in a reasonable manner. I like she way she manages it, truly.
Also, if you intend to tip her, please tell her upfront. I gave her $150 and you guessed it, she gave me $30 back! We had a great laugh. I love her honesty and very teenage like demeanor.

Each of us may have different experience with individual ML.
Yours and mine with Qingchuan may be different too.
If there are gaps, that’s life.
Old 26-11-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just a thought, don't know if it contains any truth - perhaps the recent $140 MLs are pricing themselves as such because they see that the recent influx of vanilla service providers charging $110/$120. They may think that if these girls are charging $110/$120 for offering nothing much, they can charge $20/$30 more for offering fully nude, BBBJ/CIM/painting.

If this hypothesis is correct, then can it be argued that chiongsters have brought it upon themselves for the strong support they've showered on the vanilla providers?
This makes sense.

And I admit I'm one of such chiongsters. Been spoiling badly this particular vanilla lady. Stopping it.
Old 26-11-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Tks to CEO for the sharing.
I had visited her a few times.This lady is indeed consistent with her vanilla service.Very pretty with nice beautiful eyes.Her massage skills and strength is commendable and she stands out in this aspect.
She has recently made some good changes to her room. The ambience has improved markedly and once I stepped in, it sets the mood right.
Sharing some positive experience here.
How's her complexion?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-11-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-xue-er/

I miss . Xue Er Her services still the best in my memory .

Recently went to book her since reviews of good massage skills.

GFE: Really attentive & initiates small chats, nice GFE factor

Figure: Slim with nice boobies
I find her quite "zai" in her demeanour, not the "sot sot" type like some of her friends from the same gang.

Anyone shares the same sentiment?
Old 26-11-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
heehawww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=750754

any reviews on her?
Old 26-11-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Totally agree. There is a reason why a few guys call her 小姐姐, she has a young, energized vibe though she is clearly a preMILF. Very good looking too with wonder fingers, cam deliver an stimulating HDLY too. A wonderful steaming sexual experience.
Yea she is good brother, glad she is back after yz left, her sensual is good will rtm her soon.
Old 26-11-2019, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 13
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

Gonna go visit anna later! Cant wait to meet this 小姐姐.
Old 26-11-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 13
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
My most memorable session with her was she putting e lubricant on my fingers to rub her meimei n making those sultry sounds.
Gonna go visit her later, this sounds exciting as hell
Old 26-11-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Yea she is good brother, glad she is back after yz left, her sensual is good will rtm her soon.
really so zai ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1