The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2006, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin
This FR was written 9/5 in my email to my friends. Thought to share-

Not before long, I was knocking on the door of a girl
called Cat Girl. She was 24 and looked it. But had a
nice pair of melons to make up for it. Since I did not
have the printouts, I only had the names and not the
photos to go by. She had worked in Zhuhai for 4 years
before, so she was a seasoned worker. We went through
SOP and the damage was HK800.

This time, I was told to go to the same hotel, New San
Diago hotel, albeit, different floor. Apparently, this
hotel is popular among the 141 talents. At this time,
I was told, there are over 200 141 hotel girls working
in HK, so they can go back to their hometown with some
money during the upcoming 10/1 national holiday. So, if you come too close to 10/1, the talent pool
may be reduced.
saw cat king's photo b4. but never have chance 2 try her
though. not too bad

also went 2 the hotel b4. the seating space in the lobby is very small n dont have many fl gather 4 u 2 pick n choose. very touristy hotel. see alot of tour groups at lobby. n the recep gave me a very dirty look when i walk past them, like i came 2 their hotel 2 steal things.

hotel looks quite posh. better than the hotels most spore fl stay.
wonder how much it cost 2 stay here?
Old 17-09-2006, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Worr.. i am not shifu... Sebast it real shifu in HK. He given us a lot of guide.

I am very happy to see you guys in real. Yeah you are right the apple really keep all chee hong away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Bros sebast, pbuster, hplanet, gilaxes, happykiwi

Glad to have met up with you guys other evening... especially the 2 sifus (1st 2 on list), always trying to abdicate from chionging throne.

Will be interesting to post all 5 durian FRs hehehe.

Hplanet, looks like you got HK withdrawal symptoms liao.. Sebast, an apple a day keeps all your chee hong away!

CP sounds THE place to be.. so tempted

Cheers
YY
Old 17-09-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin
around. Seems like you know HK well....have you been to the new Club No.9 in Central? How is this joint? I tried to check out Hei Hei, but it was "members only."

Well, I checked out Haha Club instead. But, not! On top of that, seemed like everyone was a chain smoker. I must have second-hand smoked a pack in one night!

On the issue of HK girls being attractive....I did back-peddle a little on my second FR above, and admitted some girls were cute. But, compared to Viet or Thai girls, I did have to strain my eyes a little harder to find an eye-catching beauty on the street.
Bro Nazojin, When are you in frangrance harbour again? I am not a HK expert.The title goes to Bro Sebast. He is the HK master. Any questions should be directed to him.

I have not been to Club 9. Will try to get myself there on my next trip. Forget about going to Hei Hei on Friday and Saturday nights. Its for members only and non-members can only entry after 2am. That's my experience anyway.

The Ha Ha Club is actually the old joint of Hei Hei but run by the same owners. Dont really like this place bcos of the stupid mirrors and the place is always so smokey.

Bro Buster knows all the pretty HK girls. If you want to see them, ask him to show you.
Old 17-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_R
Another day, another mission. Researching the theory that the lower concentration buildings provide slower (not so rushed service). After running the stairs (whew!) in 4 buildings (all the girls busy), found one available on Queen's Rd. East (141 girl - Gigi).
Bro Mike, Thanks for providing Bros here with the FR. Will upgarde your points.
Old 17-09-2006, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Worr.. i am not shifu... Sebast it real shifu in HK. He given us a lot of guide.

I am very happy to see you guys in real. Yeah you are right the apple really keep all chee hong away...
Bro Buster. Agree with you that Bro Sebast is master of HK. He has shown many bros the way.
Old 18-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
Bro Buster. Agree with you that Bro Sebast is master of HK. He has shown many bros the way.
Hold on..pls stop throwing me the hats, I am no SIFU..am a "Due to retire" old man, pls pass all hats to Bro Pussybuster and Rokket.
No wonder the pm keep pouring in from other brothers enquiring about HK. Pls do not PM me, Buster is the right person to contact for HK.

I am more glad to join you guys for drinks and talk cock session. But certainly will not be able to join you guys to chase after young SYT skirts...
Old 18-09-2006, 10:56 AM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Will be interesting to post all 5 durian FRs hehehe.

Hplanet, looks like you got HK withdrawal symptoms liao.. Sebast, an apple a day keeps all your chee hong away!

CP sounds THE place to be.. so tempted

Cheers
YY
Wei..Apple is good for our skins..an apple a day keep the skin fresh and fair.. not for other purpose....

CP is of course good place to go...but watch out for the Gong Tao..
Old 18-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are too modest please accept the title with honor. Every bros able to tell who is veteran and right person to ask. You got power of 3 while i am just zilch. For horny sake, please continue to contribute your effort to guide us to sex land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Hold on..pls stop throwing me the hats, I am no SIFU..am a "Due to retire" old man, pls pass all hats to Bro Pussybuster and Rokket.
No wonder the pm keep pouring in from other brothers enquiring about HK. Pls do not PM me, Buster is the right person to contact for HK.

I am more glad to join you guys for drinks and talk cock session. But certainly will not be able to join you guys to chase after young SYT skirts...
Old 18-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

A 'to be retire' gentmen is full of knowledge and full of wisdom. You are helpful and full of good advice and thats why other bros PM you for guidance.

Ofcos its great to join you for drinks and TCSS. Its an honour. If SYT are not your cup of tea, I will go with you to chase MILF. Want to join us Bro Buster?
Old 18-09-2006, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokket
A 'to be retire' gentmen is full of knowledge and full of wisdom. You are helpful and full of good advice and thats why other bros PM you for guidance.

Ofcos its great to join you for drinks and TCSS. Its an honour. If SYT are not your cup of tea, I will go with you to chase MILF. Want to join us Bro Buster?
No problem to TCSS, but chasing MILF..might be hard now...even the MILF now go for young macho man...like brother Gilaxes seems to have luck with the MILF now.

So when can you come over for a drink? Will bring you to yum cha and have Dim Sum when you come over to HK. When nite fall, we will visit our usual hang out..in lKF..heehee..
Old 19-09-2006, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5749 / Power: 20
gilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond reputegilaxes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No problem to TCSS, but chasing MILF..might be hard now...even the MILF now go for young macho man...like brother Gilaxes seems to have luck with the MILF now.

So when can you come over for a drink? Will bring you to yum cha and have Dim Sum when you come over to HK. When nite fall, we will visit our usual hang out..in lKF..heehee..
Wow, I have not much luck. I m still learning a lot from Bro sebast,Buster, rokket and others. May b u guys r my lucky charm

Build the castle!

I am set to fly on 26/10. guidance is needed from Bro Sebast97
Old 19-09-2006, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:

With your vase amount of knowledge, skills and groove on the dance floor, I am sure you've got plenty of MILF lining up at your hotel room .

Great! Show me how to Dim the pretty HK girls Sum.
Old 19-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes
Wow, I have not much luck. I m still learning a lot from Bro sebast,Buster, rokket and others. May b u guys r my lucky charm

Build the castle!

Hahaa...Build the Castle..remember to lay a good foundation too...don't rush...take it easy..but with your age, i think you can build Condominium that can house more...heehee

Bro Pussybuster and Rokket is the right person to guide you. Me just follow..better keep your schedule confidential or you will have 100 brothers follow you.
Old 19-09-2006, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilaxes

Build the castle!

Bro Gilaxes is a rare species. Chicks seem to attached to him like magnets. Wonder how he does it. Any tips bro?
Old 19-09-2006, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaa...Build the Castle..remember to lay a good foundation too...don't rush...take it easy..but with your age, i think you can build Condominium that can house more...heehee
Bro Gilaxes is trying to build a HAREM. Remember to invite me over for dinner when you've finish with the construction.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1