The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 23-03-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
lol bro... like what i said before. i don't mind other people watching (from far) us but only scare of camera. i don't want to appear in wan bao like the 2 students a few weeks ago.
btw points are not important to me.
haha bro, maybe we can arrange with each other to watch from far next time. will be damn shiok i think, since its not only letting others watch, but also watching others at the same time...

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 23-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

This particular HDB flat corner stairway is strategic for a nice outdoor sex romp, recently found this 'hideout' and have been bonking there occasionally.

Held her waist from behind, started nibbling her ear lobes, damn she's sensitive..... since she fucking love it, i went further licking her tragus and soon i was tongue fucking her earhole....

Her mates cries was fantastic, the sexmostphere was unbelieveable from this altitude. The sex surround, was fucking shiok.... CB, ran my licentious hands thru' her white lace tank top and ripped her red bra off like a horny werewolf.

"CB, expensive leh....ah...." *moaning away...*

"Dun worry, later i'll get u the latest Triumph Deep Desire" *.... Grunting away*

"Sure ah.....Ha....Dun bluff me hor....Mmm......Ar..."

Grabbed her matching tongs, pulled to the left butt cheek.... fuck~, the sight of the butt, damn cute and perky... started spanking her till cheeks with rosy, like a virgin's butt would look like. STEAM~~~~~ BUAY LUN LIAO, Penetrated her, damn tight, squeezing Mr. Willy real good.

The best part? We're able to see a bird's eye view of the neighbourhood while bonking away. Broadway, Indian temple, MacDonalds, The famous Spider Web, just to name few. LIM PEH GAN PUAH SONG~!!!!

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...evel=6?210,276

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Last edited by Glen2712; 23-03-2007 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Went to this park somewherein the mid-west last week after a downpour. It ulu and I think its one of the places some bro mentioned before "5km no one can see". It was the best timing coz after a downpour not many ppl will be ard!

There was this bench so I place my gal on the table. Began to take off my pants n undies, I took off her panties and start licking her like no tommorw. After she was high, I start to sit on the table, then she face me, sitting on my dicky. Shiok! Bonk in park out in the open with my pants down!

Bonk Bonk, aftrwards we change position to doggy. I sttod on the bench while she was kneeling on the table..Pump her a few times and came, think I was tired while she was slippery too.:-)

While we rested, I start to feel her pussy n began digging. She was damn high ad we start frenching again. The frenching/digging session lasted for abt 15 min, while I was with my pants down. Sensing my didi still dont want to wake up, we stop and wore eveything back and the seession ended!

See bey Song!
Old 01-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

Once i fucked my gf in her school. She had access to a classroom where only her course mates and teacher could go to. So one night when i went to fetch her late at night, she asked me to follow her to view her art work in her classroom.

Showed me around the room and the creations of her friends and her own. And then she asked me if i wanted sex.. hehe... of course mah tu liao...

Switched off the lights and sat down on the chair. She gave me a bbbj and rode me cowgirl style. But after sex, she did ask me dunno whether the security cameras in the classroom got record down our actions. Keke... i assured her that won't lah and somemore in the dark too.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

u guys got nice and adventurous GFs man,so envious.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

envious... youngsters nowadays having more fun compared to us last time
Old 01-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 19
BatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to allBatistaSG is a name known to all

Made a trip to Kusu Island recently. After praying & walking around the island, a sudden downpour restricted us at some benches at one corner of the island, away from the jetty.
Was challenging my gf whether she's game enough to bj me there with a full view to the sea. After 10mins of bj, can't tahan anymore and bonk her doggie. Just as we were cleaning up, a couple came walking towards our direction. Phew, that was close shave.
Old 01-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
axeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatistaSG View Post
After 10mins of bj, can't tahan anymore and bonk her doggie. Just as we were cleaning up, a couple came walking towards our direction. Phew, that was close shave.
Wah bro you so daring ah, you were from commando one is it hahahaha. Just joking but good work.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Haha... all of you have such exciting lives
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
FerrariF1 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

My most exciting tryst was on a trip to China. Was at a local disco and chatted up a SYT. Gal studying at nearby uni, she was hinting that she was from out of town and paying her own way. So anyway, chatted, she was having some problems with her computer.

So off i went with her, sneak into her room (girl's dorm, no guys allowed one.) Her room mate was shocked to see me (in her pajamas, no bra, hehe, nice view leh).

Anyway my fingers went to work (on her computer lorr) , after about 3 hours, (while the gal bathed and changed to her jammies) finally fixed her computer. It was already 2am and no taxi liao (and with the security, how to leave ???) So lan lan spend the night lorr.

Offered to sleep on the floor but the girl offered me her bed (mind you, the roommate was still around, just fell asleep in her own bed, which was within touching distance of the bed). I jumped into the girl's bed and she scold me... dirty clothes... nabei, so i say i take off clothes ??? she say ok worr.

Me already stim liao, but worried about her room mate. So undressed to my boxers and jumped in. I sleep on inside in case got people check she said. So ok lorr. I am a big guy the the bed was so damn small, so I was squeezed next to her body. In the middle of the night, I started to get a massive hard on.

Couldn't do much about it. So tried to turn around, but no space. Wriggling around brought my hands to strategic placing. Oh what the heck, not thinking anymore. Started caressing her breasts. noticed a change in her breathing. Was wondering if she was going to wake up and kill me. Anyway... I got bored with her left breast, moved to her right breast. All this time, i could feel the warmness of her pussy growing on my thigh.

Then suddenly she woke up. Jialat now le I thought. But she unbutton her top and gave me free access to her breasts and started kissing me... wah liao. game on. Problem was, how the hell to move around without waking her room mate. Managed to get her down to her panties. Wanted to remove it to but she say dangerous. Damn....

So put my hand in her panties and started rubbing and fingering her. She was starting to make such a ruckus I had to stop and cover her mouth. When she quietened down, I got up to get the spare CD from my wallet.

Due to space restrictions, and the bloody sound of her bed, was one of the slowest, most sensual bonks i had. I also had a worry that her roommate would blow the whistle on us. (the fantasy was for her to join, but didn't think so le). After coming, both of us fell asleep. (actually, as i was falling asleep her clock rang and told me she had to help me leave liao.) , So again, avoiding the security and students, I had to sneak out of the campus.

Finally reached my hotel at 6am. Went to my room and slept the day. Until today, (this happened 5 years ago) I wonder what happened to the girl. Sigh... I know its not exactly public, but the excitement of getting caught and discovered is the same.

Peace all.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I have tis experience a few years back.

I was bonking a minah FL during the wee hours at a top floor of a muti-storey carpark.

I did her in a standing position as we r afraid of the public, i got to muffle part of her mouth for preventing her for moaning loudly.

It was quite a wonderful experience i have.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
genting player is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys

Just would like to check with you guys whether you know of a place near changi airport & changi village whereby you can watch the aeroplane landing/ take off.

I heard this place is kinda romantic for couples and for gals to get cheated.

Many thanks in advance
Old 02-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 20
aline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to allaline is a name known to all

my bf is very kinky. He always ask me to have sex with him in the open. He enjoys it very much. I do get high fast doing it with him outside. He has encouraged me to contribute, to share a girls perspective in this forum. I am kind of influenced by him
Old 03-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 19
chaos13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchaos13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by genting player View Post
Hi Guys

Just would like to check with you guys whether you know of a place near changi airport & changi village whereby you can watch the aeroplane landing/ take off.

I heard this place is kinda romantic for couples and for gals to get cheated.

Many thanks in advance
The area is already closed up by the military.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
woodywood7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mine actually not counted fucking.....me and gf was "palying" with each other on the back of a double decker bus whcih carry little peeps she grope me i grope her she giv me bj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1