The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
javel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy View Post
Hi, like to ask sb bros here: Is Siam bayshore resort & spa girl-friendly? Thanks for any info.
Nope, it's not girl-friendly.
Refer to this link for more info...
Siam Bayshore www.pattayaone.com
Old 28-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi, like to ask sb bros here: Is Siam bayshore resort & spa girl-friendly? Thanks for any info.
It does say *NO JOINER IF U BOOK A DOUBLE ROOM
Why not email the hotel and ask ?
Cuz maybe the info above might be outdated.

There are many other nice and nicer hotels in Pattaya.
Hope u find what u looking for.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pausbacke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Pattaya was a blast (of water) +555... fun soaking all those passing songtaews especially with unsuspecting tourists. BTW didn't know there was a white girl a-go-go on Walking Street? Darn now how did I miss that before? Heard expensive. Any bros been inside before?

do you mean the bar in the galaxy-polo-complex on walking street? been there. lots of eastern european chicks (not necessarily russians although they all claim to be). did not stay for long. it's just a big rip-off. they overcharge for drinks and the stated prices for st or even lt are a joke.

the "real" russians who came to western europe at the beginning of the 90's were fabulous. very pretty and excellent service. but they learnt soon that they can make even more money in other places of the world and nowadays even back home in moscow or st.petersburg.

well, there are still the girls from ukraine, belarus, poland and other eastern european countries who often have the pretty looks and right attitude. you can catch them in clubs in germany, spain or in their homecountries (the latter only if you have a bit of an adventurous mind when it comes to travelling).
Old 08-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
1984hunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Halo Bro Fraser007!

Thanks for looking at the 2 Pattaya gals whom I have been eyeing or bonking
Yup, among the show girls at Angelwitch, she's the most outstanding in terms of body and looks! Seeing your reply just makes me think of her again... drooling liao. I agree with you that chemistry is very important else the bonk will not be enjoyable. That's why I always ended up ending quite a sum of money treating drinks for ladies whom I eyed 1st before deciding any BF.
Never get Gal 17 a drink at Iron Club? Very value for money leh, no need BF but you get all the excitement straight at your seat.
Bro, where is the Iron Pub and Angelwitch u mention above? at walking street? have been go to pattaya two times, but not really explore the place bcs i dont hv the real "guide", hope bro can give me some guide, hehe....anyway any idea for eastern european? which pub has the most "white meat"? wil go to Pattaya 2 weeks later, ur advice is much more appreciated, thanks~
Old 08-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984hunter View Post
Bro, where is the Iron Pub and Angelwitch u mention above? at walking street? have been go to pattaya two times, but not really explore the place bcs i dont hv the real "guide", hope bro can give me some guide, hehe....anyway any idea for eastern european? which pub has the most "white meat"? wil go to Pattaya 2 weeks later, ur advice is much more appreciated, thanks~
ANGELWITCH MAP | AngelWitch Pattaya

Iron Club is along Walking St.
Old 15-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

I will be in Pattaya during the Vesak Day period.

Anyone knows what will happen to the Walking street and beer bars at Soi 6 & 8 during Vesak day?

Are all bars and discos going to be closed on that day itself or extended from 27th to 29th May?
Old 15-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post

Anyone knows what will happen to the Walking street and beer bars at Soi 6 & 8 during Vesak day?

Are all bars and discos going to be closed on that day itself or extended from 27th to 29th May?
Shoot an email to the hotel u are staying at.
I'm sure they can provide u accurate infos.

Cheers !
Old 16-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NoNick75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post

Previous experience is some bars and agogo on Walking St will closed on Vesak Day .....
Old 17-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

This is the reply I got from Jasmine Hotel:

......some of the bars will be shut but from past experience most will be open, Some will not have loud music all the evening but the walking street never sleeps as a rule . All the best and I hope that this answers your query.

Can someone please update the situation in Pattaya now?
Any blockages by the red shirts or the army? Or the place still party all night long..?
I am flying to BK and then taxi to Pattaya next Wed evening for a short trip
Do not want to end up staying in my hotel during my trip.
I am also reading the updates in WSG.
Old 19-05-2010, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pattaya rocks as ever! Don't worry! Always the best place in Thailand! Of course on Vesak day it should be quieter but so many girls would be around WS (soi 7/8 maybe a bit dead). End up staying in your Hotel? For a threesome maybe?
Beginning of May it was full of Japanese ATMs so girls in gogos tended to leave you with your ladydrink to rush to them as soon as they came in. They should be back home by now
Old 19-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

555+ beginning of May was Japanese "golden week" holiday period! I guess the old birds there would have a mental note of these international holiday seasons. Mayb a good idea to take note also b4 planning tat trip!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster

El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I further enquired:
April 29th to May 5th are nearly all "national holidays" in Japan. So this period will be on my black list. I hate being left with a half drank Ladydrink.
PS Don't worry, I had great fun this week too. Apparently they go into many Gogos the same night, so you see them everywhere but they don't barfine so many girls when they are in. Plenty girls where available!
Old 20-05-2010, 03:27 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Heard shops & 7-11's in Pattaya closed early last evening? What about the bars & go-gos? Can anyone confirm this?

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 20-05-2010, 03:41 AM
Samster

Apparently there's a curfew tonight:
BREAKING NEWS – Pattaya under curfew | Pattaya One News
Good time for Coconut bar!
Old 20-05-2010, 04:31 AM
Samster

Coconut Bar not a good idea. Heard u may get jailed/fined up to BHT40,000 for breaking curfew! Better scout early for puying, BF and head back for action at the hotel. But thanks for the link bro!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1