The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
duckbeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Last heard was 1 accident and 1 fail.
The one on accident was here?
Old 07-04-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 17
Sammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to allSammmysiao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckbeaks View Post
Last heard was 1 accident and 1 fail.
The one on accident was here?
No, the 1 failed cos diagnosed with Hep B.................
Old 07-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
homeboy2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammmysiao View Post
No, the 1 failed cos diagnosed with Hep B.................
this is what I heard from OKT when I visited Shun Zi a few days ago
Old 07-04-2011, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

The OKT said that two WL failed because they have HepB and their pass were cancelled. The two passed, one with big boobs and one with samll boobs.
Old 08-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rtf JiaJia 1654a today within a week! First time ever in such a short period of time!
Her body and services offer nothing compare on earth! The best attiude WL i ever met in GL. Make me think i should stick with her from now....hmhm
So fun and time fly, went overtime a bit! sorry to keep the next bro waiting!
Old 08-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Perhaps a Coco in the making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
WL Name - Jia Jia
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.58 m (on bare-feet)
Home base - L16H54A
Misc info - She was transferred from another house since a few months ago

Look - 6.5/10

Plain jane but she looks cute when she tied up her hair while performing a fore-play on me. She has long silky jack black hair. I would say she is a presentable GND type of gal.

Body - 7/10

Although she is short, I gave her a 7 becouse her complexion is fair and smooth. Good thing is, her butts are rather perky and definitely not flat like many PRC WLs. She makes a good candidate for doggie bonking.

Tits - 8/10

Her spectacular features start from here ...

She has very attractive C cupper assets and gravity defying bell shape low hanging fruits coupled with beautiful reddish-pink "seeds". I spent hell lots of time moulding, licking and sucking her priceless assets as if I was depreived.

Shower - 7.8/10

She offered me a very shioked body2body soapy massage and she incorporated her massage with a lethal HJ. My heirloom rose to the occasion in no time ... Shiokalicious!!

Cat-Bath - 8/10

Very stimulating and thorough performance ... A la Coco!! Fantastic feat!

AR - 8/10

No words to describe how I felt. How I wish it lasted forever, man! I was on heaven!! Lots of hand-mouth action. It was fabulously done!!

French - 7.7/10

Her style suits people who like aggressive french kissing. I would prefer more GFE style. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it very much!

BBBJ - 8/10

Very solida!!! Super deep-throated BBBJ! She almost drove me to a point of no return! She incorporated the BBBJ with her lethal HJ action. Similar skill set like Coco and Chu Chu.

FJ - 8/10

She was absolutely fantastic! She was very very accommodating in acceding to my many requests ... Awesome WL! BTW, she has tight and moist pussy. Her pussy was very pretty looking. Pink Clitoris with Pink labia and neatly tucked inside her vagina wall. I gave her priceless love-hole some initial undivided attention before I thrusted my super hard-on member into her down south watering hole ... The feeling was out of this world, man! (Of course the trusted Japanese manufactured latex was employed in case some jokers may have mis-interpreted my FR)

Attitude - 9/10

Excellent! A typical attitude of a gem!

RTF - Isn't it obvious with the above ratings?

Enjoy,
MaXx
There is only one word to describe Jia Jia...AWESOME!
Old 08-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bros for the updates, since there are some new goods in the house, it's time to pay a visit to 1654A again, if the looks of the new chicks are really that awesome, I have a long list of WLs to try from this house.

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 08-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Perhaps a Coco in the making?

Tried jia jia today 7pm... For first time no regret on services overall 8/10.... BBBJ 8/10 catbath 8/10 AR 7/10 French 7/10 nipple pinkish I like.... Looks 6/10 body 6/10. Will rtf... Attitude 9/10!!! Coco muz come back to train garrick WLs on A* service class!!!!
Old 09-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: girls in 1654A

XiaoMan on code Red since yesterday at least 4-5 days out of action, I muz wait until next tue or wed to try my luck .... Tot of trying yesterday after reading FR on her...
Old 09-04-2011, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
iamanoob is Cool - loads of Potential

hihi, can someone pm me 1654a phone number? tks lots..
Old 09-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dzien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 09-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Beautlax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
XiaoMan on code Red since yesterday at least 4-5 days out of action, I muz wait until next tue or wed to try my luck .... Tot of trying yesterday after reading FR on her...
I hear my friend say XiaoMan Tits are fake.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautlax View Post
I hear my friend say XiaoMan Tits are fake.
No lah bro it is REAL but might be modified with implants lor...hee hee
Old 09-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Samster

Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No lah bro it is REAL but might be modified with implants lor...hee hee
As long as I dun bite too hard the enhanced tits will not burst so whether tits fake as i only sucks tits no worries...
Old 10-04-2011, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
As long as I dun bite too hard the enhanced tits will not burst so whether tits fake as i only sucks tits no worries...
Yeah brother Enhanced Edition must handle with extra care or else once burst considered SOLD liao...Fragile hor...ha ha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1