The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 14
Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all
Re: MY PANTY FETISH! All are welcome to share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatunknown View Post
NICE.... Yummy!!!
Old 25-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Shaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to allShaven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatunknown View Post
GOOD ONE bro! Wish I could UPz you again!...
Old 25-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

I went to ZIRCA yesterday with a bunch of buddies, and was lucky enough to hook up with a chick from SMU. She got kinda drunk & just broke up with her bf a month ago, and said straight to my face that she wanna have some fun last night. And FUN WE HAD!!! We went back to my apartment slightly pass 1.00am and didn't waste any time in getting into the action.

As always, I asked her for a souvenir, and even said that I was willing to pay for it. She reached out for her boyshorts and gave it to me willingly. When she left my apartment before lunch this morning, she even said: "Don't wash it".

Well... I kinda washed it only after I jerked off on this piece! Or else how to collect them right? BTW, this is my first boyshorts in my collection as well.

Front view, back view, and her panty stains left behind by her wet pussy before we f**ked.

The final damage after I sprayed my hot & thick CUM on the part where her pussy rubs against her panty when she is wearing it.

Please UPz if you like what you see and show your support here. Many thanks!!!
Old 25-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaven View Post
Old 26-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
Thanks bro!
Old 26-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

I was at the National Cheerleading Championships with my cousin to see how Upskirt action, and these are the shots I have taken from my camera phone. ENJOY!

Tight ass or what?

Do you see what I see?

Nice...

Full view!

Please UPz if you like what you see!
Old 26-03-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Here is another one!

Do you wanna see more local cheerleaders SPREADING like that? I have a few more to show. Please show your support here!
Old 26-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Wanna see more local cheerleaders spreading? Please show your support here!
Old 26-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

Here is another shot of a local cheerleader exposing what's below her short skirt while SPREADING!
Old 26-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

Please feel free to contribute if you have any LOCAL BEACH BABES pics to share here. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Old 26-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Please feel free to contribute if you have any PANTY PICS pics to share here. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Old 26-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Sorry for the typo error above... Blur liao... :P
Old 26-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Thanks for the UPz and the PM request! Here are the other photos I have taken from the recent Cheerleading event exposing what's beneath their super short skirts! ENJOY!

Do you wanna see more? Please show your support here! Many thanks!
Old 27-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

I have recieved PM on more Cheerleaders exposing what's under their tiny skirts. So here goes! These are the remaining photos I have taken. ENJOY!!!

Please UPz if you like what you see, and feel free to contribute if you have any PANTY PICS to share here. Many thanks!
Old 27-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Please feel free to contribute if you have any PANTY PICS to share here. ALL ARE WELCOME!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1