The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
...SN - the one at YunRui Hotel (云瑞大酒店) at BaiYunKang (off the Provincial Road S356 further up BaiYunEr Road towards SZ) as it was recommended by a friend. It is about 15-20mins drive away from the town centre, but it took longer because of the rain on the day we went there. However, the attitude of the manager (who greeted and took care of us) sucks big time. We should have walked out after he showed his unfriendly and long face, but we reminded ourselves that we are there for the MMs, and we hope that the attitude of the MMs will be different. The lineup was a mixed bunch of 5-7 and all three of us picked one. Mine is a 36D – who gave a SOP body massage and boobs fcuk. EZ’s MM was the worst – she actually told EZ to go ahead to complain if he is not happy after she decided to be lazy. We believe the bad attitude and service could be because the customers are mainly from SZ. We would recommend other bros to avoid this joint, especially since it is a distance away from DS town centre....
Here is my account of a negative FR.

As LT has mentioned, the male Captain who led us is really an A**hole, who seems to only want to get rid of us asap. He was not happy to bring in gals for the line up, kept hurrying us till the point I just blurted out "急什么?”

SNs in DS are normally a 120 minutes (2 hr) session affair and definitely 2 x bonk.

Despite the f**ked up attitude of the Captain, I thought I picked an OK gal. I wouldn't say the 1st bonk was bad, she still did what she was suppose to do. Besides, I would think that I am not a difficult customer, many a times, if the gal is not comfortable with giving head, I wouldn't force, but for SN standard, BJs are definitely part of the SOP.

After the 1st bonk & wash up, we lie down on the bed relaxing, and she started to show tell tale signs. She wouldn't sit close, and just sat at the edge of the bed watching TV. Tried to relax her a bit by striking up a conversation, but she wasn't really interested and even give me the excuse that she is not exactly a conversationalist. Normally in SNs, the gals will definitely initiate a 2nd round, but it was quite awhile still she hasn't made any request.

It barely into 1hr 15mins into the session that my gal asked if we could dress up because time is almost up. I was shocked! I even ask her if she was sure? She gave a very weak reply diverting from actually directly answering me by saying we took time washing up, etc. I asked her again if she was sure it was times up, her second reply was only left with a few minutes, again avoiding answering me with a straight answer. So I said, if there's a few minutes left, then why the hurry? And I just continue to lie on bed.

After another good 30mins, she sense that I was not pleased as I was kept quiet, and she asked me if I was angry. I replied her what's the point being angry when I was being a fair customer? She knew exactly what I meant and tried to come up with an excuse to defend herself, but she knew she had no case. I pointed out to her that I have asked her two times if she was sure that it was times up and that was a good 30minutes ago. She immediately jump to the point that if I wanted a 2nd bonk she could do it right now and I told her that's not my point. I told her that my point is just to prove that from the minute she said that we only have a few minutes left, it was a good half an hour. She mustered her final ultimatum thrown weakly at me was that she challenged me to complain her. My reply to her is that, I won't because it is pointless. If she can give me that kind of ultimatum instead of trying to find ways and means to compensate me in kind, that would mean she doesn't give a damn about being complaint against.

The ironic thing was, after this whole conversation, I still had a good 15mins rest on the bed before the phone rang. And it is exactly the point that I want to make. I don't need the 2nd bonk, but I wanted to exercise my rights as a customer to consume the full 120minutes that I have paid for.

After dressing up and about to leave, my girl had the audacity to ask me to comment on her service which was the company policy, I told her I am illiterate. Of cos she had her last attempt of her allegations and insult that I was a bad customer, but I leave it as it is - 公道自在人心
She had no choice but to write her own comment which i saw that she was thick-faced enough to put “好”

And so, this joint shall get a big "NO" from EZ.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 16-01-2010, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
EZ is finally back to reality, after a long, almost 1 month annual ADF pilgrimage and homage with LT. The places that we've covered this time, this year, besides the usual Huizhou/DS, we've explored the south-eastern coast of Guangxi, bordering Vietnam. I have yet to go thru if LT has posted any threads on those places, but since this is the HZ/DS thread, shall pen my 2 paragraphs on the experiences of this trip.

怎么老爹会带儿子出来扣女?

After 1st round, LT's gal even suggested for an extra 300, we can get another gal to do a MMFFF! LT pushed the decision to me and I though, heck it! Why not? Needless to go into the details, we had a crazy time!)
Wow... A big happy family reunion with a happy ending twist...
Old 16-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Wow... A big happy family reunion with a happy ending twist...
Hello PF,

Our family motto is - Family that bonks together, stays together.

LT mentioned that you'd be in HZ/DS around this time, too bad I gotta leave as I have to attend to meetings in SHA next week otherwise, I'd avoid the CP weekend tourist crowd and head back to HZ/DS.

Wish you a happy, healthy and horny 2010!

Cheers,
EZ
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 16-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Samster

I realise I gotta capture this moment... my 88 rep points and 8 power is very auspicious!

Wishing everybody working hard & playing harder in China, have a triple H (Happy, Healthy, Horny) 2010! Huat ar!...that makes 4 x H... hahahaha
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 16-01-2010, 04:01 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 0
ISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The ironic thing was, after this whole conversation, I still had a good 15mins rest on the bed before the phone rang. And it is exactly the point that I want to make. I don't need the 2nd bonk, but I wanted to exercise my rights as a customer to consume the full 120minutes that I have paid for.

After dressing up and about to leave, my girl had the audacity to ask me to comment on her service which was the company policy, I told her I am illiterate. Of cos she had her last attempt of her allegations and insult that I was a bad customer, but I leave it as it is - Œö“¹Ž©ÝlS
She had no choice but to write her own comment which i saw that she was thick-faced enough to put gDh

And so, this joint shall get a big "NO" from EZ.
Good call. If this happens to me and if I have the time I'll use up the full session timing as well to tekan the girl. Also I'll surely make a complain to the management if the girl's attitude sucks big time. That is if they care at all.
Old 17-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

SN biz is damn competitive in DS.
Ya...definitely true....

Last week, we visited a SN that was just behind the hotel which we stayed 2 yrs ago wif HZ.

The price was superb, the gal quality quite good but their professional attitude
were outstanding.

198rmb for a 70min full service.
298rmb for a 70min full service of 2 MMs.

Top up 100rmb for a full 120min service.

Room condition iis ok, MM r young bet 18-24 yrs. They really serve wif a smile n very positive. The mm we chose 6 -7.5.

When on the way out, the MM ever follow us to the hall serve us hot tea. Give a hug n some of us even got good bye kisses. Haha.....

Damn it...one of my friends was driving so i didnt bother to look at the name, damn it....But it was veri easy to find....just a little off the main road.

Ih fact, DS is not so small after been there once....no problem in locating the same place again.....

Have fun.....

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 18-01-2010, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post

Damn it...one of my friends was driving so i didnt bother to look at the name, damn it....But it was veri easy to find....just a little off the main road.
Bro, I believe you are referring to the SN on 4F of Hong Yuan Hotel (鸿源大酒店). It has another price category of 268 for 100mins with 1MM.

Competition is getting even hotter for SNs in DS – there were two new hotels that opened (completed with SNs of course) yesterday on Kaicheng Road in the direction to Daya Bay!

I just tried a relatively new one next to Times Plaza couple days ago, and also revisited another one of my favourites that has dropped its all-in price from 400 to 300 since my last visit 6 months ago. Will write a FR when I find the time.
Old 18-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hello PF,

Our family motto is - Family that bonks together, stays together.

LT mentioned that you'd be in HZ/DS around this time, too bad I gotta leave as I have to attend to meetings in SHA next week otherwise, I'd avoid the CP weekend tourist crowd and head back to HZ/DS.

Wish you a happy, healthy and horny 2010!

Cheers,
EZ
EZ, I was suppose to be there but there was a last minute meeting request from government officials so bo pian... lan lan stay in Shanghai till Saturday. But it was a good rest in Shanghai thou.. I have plenty of sleep as i felt very tired and not even go out with my god sisters to party at all. I guess age is catching up...

Let's have kopi if you in SG with LT...
Old 18-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I believe you are referring to the SN on 4F of Hong Yuan Hotel (鸿源大酒店). It has another price category of 268 for 100mins with 1MM.

Competition is getting even hotter for SNs in DS – there were two new hotels that opened (completed with SNs of course) yesterday on Kaicheng Road in the direction to Daya Bay!

I just tried a relatively new one next to Times Plaza couple days ago, and also revisited another one of my favourites that has dropped its all-in price from 400 to 300 since my last visit 6 months ago. Will write a FR when I find the time.
No wonder DS is your Mecca.. I need to plot an escape to DS...
Old 18-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
EZ, I was suppose to be there but there was a last minute meeting request from government officials so bo pian... lan lan stay in Shanghai till Saturday. But it was a good rest in Shanghai thou.. I have plenty of sleep as i felt very tired and not even go out with my god sisters to party at all. I guess age is catching up...

No wonder you no show, Bro SBX, several other Bros and I were waiting for your arrival last week. Anyway, work always comes first when compare to cheonging.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 18-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
No wonder you no show, Bro SBX, several other Bros and I were waiting for your arrival last week. Anyway, work always comes first when compare to cheonging.
Sorry hor bro WKK and other bros... Last week trip was annual company dinner in 3 places and in between, there are meetings... so even if I can go to HZ, I would be very tired liao from all those 白酒. Hope you guys still have fun thou...
Old 21-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No wonder DS is your Mecca.. I need to plot an escape to DS...
Hahaha – friends know I’m not exactly a big SN fan, and it has been at least two years since I last visited one in CP. But somehow I always make exceptions while in DS. My last night was crazy – my regular was on Code Red – and after dinner & cuddling up to watch TV, she left at midnight and I decided to visit a SN for a 4P as my farewell romp. I had one 19yo petite SYT from Huizhou with 36D big knocker, another tall Hubei MM with great oral skill, and the another tall slim Hunan MM with great pussy muscular control – all to make sure I was totally drained. Total all-in damage of RMB500 for the 100mins of intense exercise (I was just following my doctor’s order to do more exercise) and the MMs kept reminding me that I could just sleep over without additional cost. BTW, most if not all SNs in DS operate till 6:00am. The early shift will then arrive around noon to start another new day.
Old 22-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha – friends know I’m not exactly a big SN fan, and it has been at least two years since I last visited one in CP. But somehow I always make exceptions while in DS. My last night was crazy – my regular was on Code Red – and after dinner & cuddling up to watch TV, she left at midnight and I decided to visit a SN for a 4P as my farewell romp. I had one 19yo petite SYT from Huizhou with 36D big knocker, another tall Hubei MM with great oral skill, and the another tall slim Hunan MM with great pussy muscular control – all to make sure I was totally drained. Total all-in damage of RMB500 for the 100mins of intense exercise (I was just following my doctor’s order to do more exercise) and the MMs kept reminding me that I could just sleep over without additional cost. BTW, most if not all SNs in DS operate till 6:00am. The early shift will then arrive around noon to start another new day.
now I am sure that Asia Air can't beat this budget price.... That's great value... Since you go commercial, service oriented is on top of the list and if they face comes with it, it is a bonus. Sometimes, I can't understand some of my friends goes for those super chio and paying US$2000 and came out sextifiying... I really doubt those super chio having that service attitudes.. the most is better moaning...
Old 23-01-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wah Biang! We missed each other in either DS or SHA. I had to leave my LT in DS all because I had to go SHA, I sure didn't have time to meet other people when I was in SHA, my meetings were fully packed. I had to do Suzhou and Wuxi on one of the days! Working like a dog :P

Otherwise, LT & EZ could have done another MMFFF!

Next time you in SG and when you call LT, ask LT to let me know lah. I am very good boy in SG, work work work and occasionally lim kopi with good friends only.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 23-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah Biang! We missed each other in either DS or SHA. I had to leave my LT in DS all because I had to go SHA, I sure didn't have time to meet other people when I was in SHA, my meetings were fully packed. I had to do Suzhou and Wuxi on one of the days! Working like a dog :P

Otherwise, LT & EZ could have done another MMFFF!

Next time you in SG and when you call LT, ask LT to let me know lah. I am very good boy in SG, work work work and occasionally lim kopi with good friends only.
Sure EZ... I am thinking of organizing a light dinner or Kopi next Monday (Jan 25th) at around 17:00-17:30 with bro PTR, Bro SBX, LT and you... I will send mass sms to LT, PTR, and SBX...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1