The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 31-07-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Afternoon BUMP............
Old 31-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 10
zxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of lightzxcfgh is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,

Is Sgsecretclub trustable?

Anyone tried b4?

Thx!
Old 31-07-2015, 11:39 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=526840
Same as others. This gal comments on shenhua69 is all fake. Try her out quite sometime ago, her service is not as what stated on it. Should start to boycott all this stables who provide fake pic n no good service standard.
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/keer/ this one is also the same person from shenhua69...please take note
Old 31-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLKM View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/victoria/

Okt refused to publish my fr.

110/1 shot for someone who does look like the photo, but with very flawed complexion.

Nice figure yes.

Killer - hairy armpit, no sucking of tits, and bad breath.
I booked for 2 shots, left after 1, I considered myself quite experienced but tio conned this time round. One of the best con job I must say.

Avoid at all cost!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo View Post
I got similar experience with her. Look older in person because she didn't bother to putup makeup. The photo looks way too good. Bonk for 10 minute, she already complaint tired. I don't know how she get this many good fr.
She used to be very good... but maybe work too long alrdy, service and attitude drop..
Old 31-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly View Post
Bro matthew square thanks for the info. Another site to avoid
I now avoid those site with fake pictures.
And trying to find okt that is reliable..... at least dont fake or PS pictures
Then focus only on their girls. You have experience can recommend those reliable sites and okt
you got me, still need who? hahahahaha
Old 01-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Among the FLs now the set up a sharing group in wechats for their own info
They share ctc numbers of customers who r blacklisted in their own code n store in her hp .
Once yr number is in their list they will not take u .
So some bros may reject a FLs or complain may sabo by her n input in their list . N there goes share by most FLs
Code Fishing 钓鱼mean Police ... if yr numb appear when u sms dum expect her to reply
Their code list down like ... theft , Dont pay, beating up FLs .... etc
So now its 2 side we scan them thru they scan us as well ...
Worse n they share its ok to serve each customer by 20 min n tats a new trend .... even some started w good service n non time watcher started to change n influ by them ..... SAD n gone the good old time
OKTs now dum bother n if u read closely some OKTs r Ah Tong too
pro and con.. my number also blacklisted lor.. i also dnt bother find new gals alrdy... bad experience de..
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobsloverrr View Post
http://sgbeautycity.com/lemon/
fucked up service on this girl....posted a comment on their web but TS keeps removing...shall copy my comment and post it here

Fuck Up
JULY 25, 2015
Wa fuck TS wants to keep removing my comment then i will keep posting
this girl has fucked up service very rush job deed done within 20 mins
She does packed all the customers together
i wanted to find her, lucky for ur info.. haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhrar View Post
I frequent the China websites like Xiuren, Tuigirls, Ugirls etc and sometimes save their pictures. It is not uncommon to see pictures of these models posted on OKT's website. (shenhua, prcprincess etc)

The OKTs do not post threads up on the forum so how does one go about reporting to webmasters? I also see bad FRs removed within a day. I once posted a bad FR (totally different girl, small head not thinking) and the said FR was removed and i was zapped too. Anyone knows a better way to highlight bad bonks than posting here and be a sitting duck to zapping okts?
i dont delete.. u got try writing in my thread? haha
Old 01-08-2015, 02:37 AM
Not Activated

fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/keer/ this one is also the same person from shenhua69...please take note
Anti vice alert....central, west & east on weekend...pls be careful not worth to get caught in action....
Old 01-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Head up on anti vice alert....
Old 01-08-2015, 01:25 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Afternoon alert
Old 01-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=haonan25;13378802]
i wanted to find her, lucky for ur info.. haha

Hahhaha haonan ge np anytime for u been trying your girls at least your girls are ok and not fake...all okt should really learn from you...also wanted to try one of your girls but she leaving soon....i want to commit to one who is going to stay here for a while...more of a long term rtf person hahhaha
Old 01-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Not Activated

http://www.mygongzhuwang.com/keer/
http://www.shenhua69.com/anniie/

QUOTE=concerto;13338003]This old lady, touted to have model height, was already in the market since early last year. She was marketed many times by various thread starters, and is apparently is recycled old whore. Previous bad reviews were most probably deleted/archived.

I cannot fathom how you all can still go and look for such bad quality. There are many SYTs with genuine FRs in the market for you to savour.[/QUOTE]

Please try to avoid
Old 01-08-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Neogeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=544311

Claimed two shots for tarma but keep complaining when I asked for second shot. While I was bonking one girl, the other girl already go shower and tidy up. What kind of tarma experience is that? Some more, they can't keep their hand off their phone, keep on replying to message even during session. The older one (Angel) is especially a bitch, keep on telling me "I really hate people that asking for second shot" (我最討厭硬硬要的人!). She is a fat pig, totally not like photo.

Stay away from this two bitches. I paid 200 just to get my mood spoiled.
Old 01-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogeo View Post
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=544311

Claimed two shots for tarma but keep complaining when I asked for second shot. While I was bonking one girl, the other girl already go shower and tidy up. What kind of tarma experience is that? Some more, they can't keep their hand off their phone, keep on replying to message even during session. The older one (Angel) is especially a bitch, keep on telling me "I really hate people that asking for second shot" (我最討厭硬硬要的人!). She is a fat pig, totally not like photo.

Stay away from this two bitches. I paid 200 just to get my mood spoiled.
You should have not paid $200.
They not happy ask them call police to settle.
Fucking PRC.
Old 01-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

sammyboyfourm is a fun place to be ..................................... when can we trust the okt ...............

another fake photo by scammer okt ..............

http://tw.gigacircle.com/3754301-1
Old 01-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

sammyboyfourm is a fun place to be ..................................... when can we trust the okt ...............

another fake photo by scammer okt ..............

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=547551

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-40931...ceayang/photos
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1