The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
everina

Old 13-09-2012, 03:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
delsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Show your penis

Any bros can share places that does pubic hair shaving? Thanks
Old 13-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsol View Post
Any bros can share places that does pubic hair shaving? Thanks
Bro, I go to STRIP Paragon for my IPL. You can call them at 68364874. It is the most cosy and private place of all their outlets.
Old 13-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apalucakap View Post
My little johnny

quite shocked when saw this, as if looking at my own johnny.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 13-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster (V)

SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max77 View Post
quite shocked when saw this, as if looking at my own johnny.
Bro, this kinda shape is good! The size of the head will give your chick a lot more pleasure. So must use your dick on chicks as much as possible! Right?
Old 13-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 13
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

upzz me if u like it!!

Last edited by hammy1942; 17-06-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Old 13-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
Hellooo... sister!
hiiii..
mei mei giving support~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudedudez View Post
I PCC'ed to Sis curiouslala's beautiful pussy photo as she requested, so I thought I'd share it here as well.

Before:

After:

I've been shaving my cock for over 10 years now... Can't stand having hair there now.. Would do IPL to get rid of the hair permanently, but haven't had the time to look for a decent place to do it.
nah, i've been trying to make me unknown but u trying to make me known again sia.. but then, i like what i see lor..

Quote:
Dear sisters who have been enjoying this thread, would you like to post pix of your shaven pussy here so that bros can masterbate to your pix and post the aftermath here too? It would be a refreshing idea of seeing how far bros would do for your pussy pix.

What do ya say to that huh?
i've posted that months ago.. so maybe its time for other sis to do it and show their pussy..
Old 13-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
hiiii..
mei mei giving support~

Huh?? You mean your "mei mei" is giving me the support? SURE!!

nah, i've been trying to make me unknown but u trying to make me known again sia.. but then, i like what i see lor..

If you post a pix of you spreading your clean shaven pussy here, I will print it out and CUM a big load directly on the right spot for you too! Will post the pix here after that in honor of you. How's that sister?

i've posted that months ago.. so maybe its time for other sis to do it and show their pussy..
So far only you are brave enough to do it leh... The rest of the sister needs to be convince that it is ok to post their pussy pix here since so many brave and STRAIGHT bros have already done so.
Old 13-09-2012, 07:03 PM

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
forgetmenot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, I go to STRIP Paragon for my IPL. You can call them at 68364874. It is the most cosy and private place of all their outlets.
IPL is considered permanent hair removal right? Is it absolute i.e. the hair definitely will not grow back??
Old 13-09-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetmenot View Post
IPL is considered permanent hair removal right? Is it absolute i.e. the hair definitely will not grow back??
I had mine done 2 years back & I am still hairless down there till today leh... Should be ok la.
Old 13-09-2012, 09:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
forgetmenot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I had mine done 2 years back & I am still hairless down there till today leh... Should be ok la.
okay. thanks, buddy
Old 13-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
Aethra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAethra deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros tried veet to remove pubic hair before?
Old 14-09-2012, 12:35 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Show your penis

My wife used veet to remove her armpit hair before, onl the tube is finished, then she also done with hair removal. Now is back to the occassional ladies razor. I think veet would be nice for male pubic hair removal too.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 14-09-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetmenot View Post
okay. thanks, buddy
My pleasure bro! I tried waxing before but IPL is still the most effective in terms OD hair removal. You cannot go wrong with that.
Old 14-09-2012, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
delsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelsol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro, whats the rate like? Done by mei mei?
Old 14-09-2012, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thestrokes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

snapped something while i was in the mood.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1