The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Seems to have a few new listings at SLG. Tempting

Any commandos who have tried new MLs must share. My radar is on the underdogs
Check first whether they double up as FL on other sites..

YY is one such instance..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
not sure if i got blacklisted in the db for this but just recently. i went up to the ml apartment 5 mins after timing so already 10 mins after schedule when in the house. discovered the prev bro still showering she explained the bro took long to cum and refused to leave ask me wait in another room eill be done asap she trying her best etc. i cancelled right in front of her face wow she damn pissed look at me
Simple.. Get your regular to check for you..

Old 29-08-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
not sure if i got blacklisted in the db for this but just recently. i went up to the ml apartment 5 mins after timing so already 10 mins after schedule when in the house. discovered the prev bro still showering she explained the bro took long to cum and refused to leave ask me wait in another room eill be done asap she trying her best etc. i cancelled right in front of her face wow she damn pissed look at me
I will probably do one extra step before I decide to leave or stay. I will REMIND her that I booked for a FULL HOUR session. Usually the ML will get the message and affirm that will stick to the 1 hour. How she reallocate the later bookings is her business.

Fact of the matter is some customer really one kind and some MLs not seasoned enough to chase the customer off. My decision is always based on how the ML intends to make up for it. As many of us can attest, usually a "guilty" ML will bring out her A game for the session
Old 29-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes. I was once blacklisted by a bitch. Carol/ Nat told me and negated it with her positive feedback. BTW - I m like the rest still aeroplane. Just mentally prepared for it.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
bboyhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I kena jackpot Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... Suspected syphilis or herpes, painless ulcer at LJ forehead but no sign of gonorrhea. Got a bro earlier mentioned kena std, the same chabo omg.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Yes. I was once blacklisted by a bitch. Carol/ Nat told me and negated it with her positive feedback. BTW - I m like the rest still aeroplane. Just mentally prepared for it.
Yah.. That’s the good thing about being on good terms with your regular.. Even better if you have a few under your belt..

Professional pilot jiu shi professional.

Old 29-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Check first whether they double up as FL on other sites..

YY is one such instance..
Thanks. Just targeted YY after some positive FRs. Now moving on .
Old 29-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Is it amei? Maybe it's bluepill bro that's showering hahahah
Old 29-08-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Thanks. Just targeted YY after some positive FRs. Now moving on .
Must check if is the correct YY hor..

SLG got several repeated names..

Old 29-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -37 / Power: 0
LittleBluePill is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Is it amei? Maybe it's bluepill bro that's showering hahahah
Haha bro I knew someone will mention this. I know it’s a joke but rest assure not of such happen to me before. I always leave ASAP to let the next bro enjoy.
Old 29-08-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
not sure if i got blacklisted... i cancelled right in front of her face wow she damn pissed look at me
you are having difficulties booking MLs since then?
actually they'll also have doubts in bad remarks among the those good ones.

Thank You
Old 29-08-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyhunter View Post
I kena jackpot Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... Suspected syphilis or herpes, painless ulcer at LJ forehead but no sign of gonorrhea. Got a bro earlier mentioned kena std, the same chabo omg.
Which bro mentioned earlier?
Old 29-08-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no, i was just wondering if she will blacklist because of this. havent book any since, down with a cough that doesn;t want to go away, 1 week plus already i already very eager to go back into action but cannot not really worried about booking, my number is sort of very good, most of them take my booking over others even on non-working days some will take me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
you are having difficulties booking MLs since then?
actually they'll also have doubts in bad remarks among the those good ones.

Thank You
Old 29-08-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
no, i was just wondering if she will blacklist because of this. havent book any since, down with a cough that doesn;t want to go away, 1 week plus already i already very eager to go back into action but cannot not really worried about booking, my number is sort of very good, most of them take my booking over others even on non-working days some will take me.
Depends on what she input(if any) , sometimes they'll tio gan by other MLs for bogus/sabo comments on good chiongsters.
In the mean time hope you recover and back in action soon

Thank You
Old 29-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Depends on what she input(if any) , sometimes they'll tio gan by other MLs for bogus/sabo comments on good chiongsters.
In the mean time hope you recover and back in action soon

Thank You
I remember coke telling me that got some bro kena bad comment after he reject a ML upon seeing her look at the door.
So coke go upload in the datebase saying: he is a good customer. Please make sure your photo and person look alike in the future before leaving any further bad comments.

Jin satki man Coke. Openly shoot other ML for using PS picture lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1