The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Re: Spa On Green

Dear Bros,

Was reading through HC postings and suddenly saw a thread on Morninton Crescent. Well, I had my fair sahare of fun over there and hope my FR can stir up some interest from fellow bros here..

I remembered it was like about a couple of months ago (End 2006). I had a too much drinks due to entertainment and by 3pm, I felt like having a good rub and preferably somewhere near my place.. Remembered there was once when one of my buddy told me about a place in Seletar Camp where gals (not too young) offer good HJ and JG svcs.. Just nice as I was feeling too tired to do FJ and wanted to be fully serviced while lying down, so I drove all the way from Yishun to Seletar after sevricing my customer.

Upon reaching, saw a SYT at the counter and for all you know, a tired man can be quite a horny man..My mind keep stirring especially when she wore a low V-cut T-Shirt, she bent down to get the locker keys and at the same time, she accidentally revealed her handful B Cupped bossom and snow white cleavage.. OMG!! I could cum at just looking at this pair of titties..Shit!!!

Couldn't wait any longer and she aloccated me a room.. (Room10/11.. I can't remember). So i procced for a hot shower and a glass of water. Minutes later, the Capt ask for my number to proceed to this room. My first impression was that why is the room so specially decorated with mini fountains and greeneries.. looks like a spa concept to me leh.. and on the wall, saw some decors with a gal's named Michelle. One turn off is that the rooms are not fully partitioned, you can actually hear very clearly whats going on in the next room. "Arh nvrmind la" I thought.. since I am here, just relax and enjoy lar.. If the gal that comes in and CMI( Cannot Make It) I will just close my eyes and let her wank my didi while I imagine the SYT at the counter.

Very soon, this PRC gal about 28yo by the name of Michelle came in. Very Fair in her complexion and abit on the Bak Bak side.. I did not ask her Stats but should be around 36C/30/38. We conversed in Mandarin. She is already a PR we chatted while she did her massage. Her massage was suprisingly up to my requirment and strongth enough to make me moan abit. Not bad at all..

After about 30 mins, the GQ was asked. She told me she dun do JG as she was not given any "professional" training and scared she might "injured" my Didi.. OK, so I asked wat she has to offer.. and she ask me to try her Body + Bbbj and so I did. She tool off her 1 pc dress and underneath was her black lacy bra with a matching black panties. My Didi was already standing tall and proud waiting for her while she strip down to her skin.. She climbed on top of me like a cat, spread my legs and gave me a sensual cat bath from knees to eyes..while her soft boobs was constantly in contact with my sensitive areas... After approximatley 5 mins, I am so overwhelmed with urge to come and flipped her over.. she yelped and I suck on her pink nipples like no tomorrow. Michelle let out soft moans and I moved my head lower to her tummy and groin.. Eating her well shaven pussy which is already moisted and warm..My palms were too small to fully grab her titts but I did my best in squeezing her titts and eating her pussy at the same time.. her body twitched and turn while I kept on working hard tying to make her cum. Time seems to have come to a halt in this little room and we foreplayed like long lost lovers.. Michelle begged me to stop as she couldn't take i any more.. the bed was wet with her juice and my saliva and can see under the dim light that her nipples are as hard as pebbles already.. So I stopped and allow her to service me.. She did the SOP Bbbj and CIM.

Overall it was a good outing and I ended up more tired than I was in the afternoon..

Name: Michelle
Massage: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (points up for Boobs)
Special: 8/10 (makes a good F***partner with me)

Extras: Did Body+BbbJ as FJ not allowed.
Damage: 45(Massage)+80 (Extras)
RTF: Yes

* I am not sure if this Michelle is still around but interested Bros can call MC and check it out if you are keen to try her.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 14-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
HCaddict has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Smile Re: Spa On Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Upon reaching, saw a SYT at the counter and for all you know, a tired man can be quite a horny man..
Yeah.. I remember I went there once and was attracted by the chiobu at the counter. When she bend down, can see a bit of cleavage. Too bad she don't do massage.

I think this is a tactic to make us horny so that the girls will have a higher chance of earning from "special".
Old 14-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

hahahaa.. Bro HCaddict, try Shin HC at Kitchener road?

The lady boss Mabel always show off hers. Like you said, this is included in their "job scope"..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 14-05-2007, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
diggydodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah... too bad the lady at the counter doesnt do any massage, the ladies there nothing to shout about but the counter lady is definitely much better...
Old 15-05-2007, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 18
CLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to all

I went to this place some 6-8 months ago. Had a really old lady who insisted that I let her HJ me altho' I really wasn't interested. Later gave in to her request. She had really small tits.

It was a bad experience, one that I would like to forget. Not surprising that I did not remember her name.

Most of ladies I saw there seemed rather old.
Old 15-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 20
eurofighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I've visited this spa a couple of times before. During my first few visits, it was relatively alright. The service was decent and the gals looked presentable too. I had my fair share of fun and good massages from Joyce, Angie and etc.. etc..

I visited this spa again today (15th May 2007, 3pm) with a friend and we were surprised with the amount of visitors they have at this hour! Wah... the boss must be smiling all the way to the bank eh... Anyway, we were told that we have to wait for 45 minutes as all the girls are working. Fine with us, we requested for chinese girls! and then proceed to the changing room and went for a sauna.

Finally, we were directed to our respected rooms and I waited anxiously for my 'gal'. Waited for a good 7 to 10 minutes before a thai girl finally greets me. I was a little sianz liao, never mind, I told myself, just give her the benefit of doubt and try her service.

The next 45 minutes was NIGHTMARE! I am truly disappointed with Spa On Green service standard! Their service standard actually drop! The thai girl just did some massage, not more than 30 minutes before finally asked me, "so, you want special"! I answered, "Dont think so, thank you". Wah, after she heard my answer, her face changed liao! Super black and no mood to massage liao. I asked her, "you tired ar? no energy? want to rest a while?" she replied! "of course lah! change room after room and no extra $$. customer dont want to talk to me and I am very tired"!. I was liked, what the F@#%!!!!! I dont care if she is tired, I am paying for a service not to hear sob stories... Wah, I more sianz liao. Told her to stop and I just left without finishing my massage.

Left the spa immediately without even combing my hair after a shower! Damn disappointed man! What kind of service is this??

Spa On Green boss? If you're reading this, I hope you will educate your staffs into providing a better service to paying customers.

eurofighter - rafale
Old 16-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
Drifter79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDrifter79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went there yesterday afternoon, facilities not that good. Food wasn't that great. Anyway, here my FR...

Name: Vicki (Mongolian, she claim)
Massage: 5/10
Body: 6/10 (points up for smooth skin)
HJ: 8/10
Damage: 39(Massage)+50 (Extras)

Did not ask for HJ but she insisted even saying dun really mind even if i dun pay as she want return customers. Pay her $50 as Tips for her effort. But Bros please do not take advantage of this as i dun think its a common pratice even for her!!

Many thanks to you who upped my point!
Old 18-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 18
iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

FR on Lily

After the whole morning meeting yesterday, feel tired and wanted to have a relax and good massage. So browse thru the thenewpapaer classified ad (2weeks old paper) then see this spa on green. so pick up the phone to find out more, and the location. It is abit far man, inside the camp, anyway give it a try.

Once sign-in and given the locker, ask to shower first no. will call later. After 5min shower waiting for turn, here the actual story begin.

When enter the to the normal room without bathtub attach, quite small but the setup is cool and nicely done up. 2 min later knock-knock here the pretty sweet lady lily came in, she is from thai and speak quite good mandarin.

Look: 7.5
Body: 7
Boobs: 8 (c cupper)

tcss abit then proceed to massage, cos really tire, surprisingly the skill was good and she asked u whether enough strength or not, show told her can go harder, she follow and started from back up cover with towel, than apply oil neck, shoulder, arm, back again, leg. She was very hardworking on the massage, after done the chapter 1, next will be the 2nd chapter where the golden question pop-up. As some bros here already mentioned the price tag, I opted for the HJ, and the she proceed, quite SOP nothing to shout about.

Bro what i like most was her massage and her look and the pair of neh-neh, it really can turn u on liao, next round have to try her full service instead. I hope to receive better service when I go back to visit her.

Skin: smooth (her leg was cold)
hj: 6.5
RTF: when vitM build-up

Bros if u want good massage by pretty gal at hc, this gem not to miss.
Old 18-05-2007, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 18
ahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahl30ng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bROs

Sorry to check ar...actually MC got two levels right? one ground floor one 2nd floor?

which one did u all went to ar?

went there last month and saw a sign driecting male to level one...hmmm..
Old 18-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Samster

iwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to alliwalu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahl30ng View Post
bROs

Sorry to check ar...actually MC got two levels right? one ground floor one 2nd floor?

which one did u all went to ar?

went there last month and saw a sign driecting male to level one...hmmm..
Is at 2nd Level, Glass door (two panels), reception just after the door on the right side.
Old 19-05-2007, 08:08 AM
Samster

bro ahl30ng, If u checkout this place, and enjoy with pretty gals and good service do share with bros here. This is a remote area where not easy to meet any relative and friends when u cheong HC unless u bring them along. Take care n have a good weekend.
Old 28-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 18
Jensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud of

I managed to get 1/2 day leave today and went SPA On GREEN with a friend for relax after lunch. Upon reaching the ulu place, went up level 2 and sign in. The receptionist was wearing a low cut dress, when she bent down to get us our locker keys, i was peeping veri hard to see the two watermelon wrap with a black bra.

I was lead to the changing area, after changing, i proceed to the hot pool. Quite big, can consider one of the biggest i had ever came cross in singapore. Of coz cannot fight with eden in MY.

After bathing i was called into room 25, after 5 mins of patient waiting, finally someone knock the door and came in.

Her name is Lynn, A SINGAPOREN she claimed, proceed with the normal massage. Her massage was quite good, able to ease my shoulder ache.
After 35mins of enjoyment, she asked me to turn around and pop the golden question. In my mind i was thinking how lucky am i to get a singaporen without any booking. I opted for BJ. She automatic remove her top, and panty. Using her C Cup to rub my body, slowly licked my body, all the way till my little brother and when my little brother was standing at a 45 degree attention, she proceed to lick my ass, i am able to feel her tounge inside my asshole. Feeling was havenly. She the proceed with BBBJ. Good sucking power, i almost cummed into her mouth. At the same time i was foundling with her pair of perfect C cup. Nipple was huge. I kept sucking her nipple and she proceed with stroking my bro with her gentle hand. With further or do, i cummed. She gave me a very good service and i recommend all bro that is looking for some big boobs and pretty face singaporen, she is the one you should be finding.

Face: 7.5
Boobs: 9/10 (BIG (,) (,) )
HJ: 8 quite S.O.P
BJ: 8 Good effort
FJ: n.a

Attitude: friendly girl
Damage: $50 + $39

Bros, kindly up my pts if you like my FR
Old 28-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 18
Jensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud ofJensen Ang has much to be proud of

Sorry bro,

For the damage is 80+39

sorry for the error...as most of the time go for hj.
Old 28-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 19
seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!seanlaw is one of the Best!

Hi Brothers,

Tried Belle the last time I visited the place. Nice place with free curry chicken meal most of the time, free internal access, free TV watching. Car wash for SGD3.00 and out of CBD area with car park free.

Knocking on the door then came in a sweet looking soft spoken long hair gal. Proceeded with normal massage, me lay on my belly with my face rested on the hole in the bed and looking on the floor. TCCS with her, she said not well but still have to work, also PMS came. I guess hinting to me she cannot do FJ or no patting stroking of pussy cat. Now already no mood, sian liao. Anyway, during the thigh massage, she was careful enough not to stroke near didi. Maybe she is really not well because massage has not strength and very weak. Finish up without any GQ asked. Left dissapointed.

FR on Belle
Looks: 7/10
Hair: Long
Body: Slim
Stats: 30-27-28
Cup: A
BM: 6/10
Bbbj: NA
BJ: NA
HJ: NA
FJ: NA
RTF: Back for others
Old 29-05-2007, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 19
cuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuntlover81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is a late FR from Last Friday 25th... CO went to meet friends last min so was veri free.... Wanted to go HC wit another buddy, who conveniently CO also not ard . Finally decided to go spa on green as buddy not try before.

Reach there at abt 830pm. Straight up to 2nd lvl then WAH! So many pple ah... Think at least got 10+ customer leh...The recep, Sandy, said onli left wit normal rm so ok lor, we take it. Somemore tat night got discount. She also mention we were the 100th customer for the day! Dunno true or not?

Went for a quick bath before going for the massage. I took a gal introduced by recep and buddy took kitty. Here's my FR:

Name: Alice, I think....
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10, think A-B ba...
HJ: na
BJ: na
FJ: na
Juagen: 8/10. Rather good
Attitude: 8/10. Friendly gal, TCSS a lot.
Damage: $50 + $39 (45min)
RTF: Maybe... When got more $

The moment Alice came in, I know there will not be FJ. 1st I tink she dun look like those who give FJ, 2nd I think she not my cup of tea too...hahaha....

Anyway her massage was quite good, hard and veri to pt. Went thru the joints and the whole body even head. Took a full 25mins for the massage. Turn over tot she will pop then she carry on massage. Quite surprise. After abt 10mins, she finally offer Body massage and Juagen. As I think she's not my cup of tea, I took Juagen.

Nvr regret taking it. If any Bros like juagen, u can ask for her. She is veri skillfull on the pts of blood flow. Told her I wana try dun cum she said 'OK'. Made mi fully aroused but nvr cum. Although it feels funny not to cum, but the overall feeling was veri good...

She slow down the movement when she inform mi the times going to up. Check the clock and found mi over by 10mins liao! Told her my is 45mins she said ' Aiyah, counter nvr say anything, somemore I so click with u, ok la." I'm so glad.

Came out of rm, find buddy, use a bit of hot pool, eat the curry noodles then return home. Overall was quite happy though 1st time visit HC nvr cum....

Quick FR for buddy:

Name: Kitty
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10. Not bad, a handful.
HJ: 7/10. SOP.
BJ: na
FJ: na
Body massage: 8/10.Good, he claimed.
Attitude: Talkative gal
Damage: $80 + $39

On my Up List ...
Bros pls PM me your latest post...Tanks....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1