The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
duabin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Honest opinion: PRC vs Thai/Viet

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
i personally will not get a mercedes over toyota if i could easily afford both, but people who get the former get it for the better driving experience and status...
hmm…… depending what is your liking and what do you enjoy
Old 16-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what i don't like about thai FLs is too many ang kongs (not my thing), c sect scars and hard silicone boobs. mostly taking PRC if i go GL.
Old 17-07-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me is more of a personal preference as I prefer PRC more.
And I will always go for the max price to get the best service as my aim is to enjoy.
No point save $$ and have a rush session and don't enjoy at all.
If I can't afford the max price, I will just don't go.
Just IMO.
Old 17-07-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
yakky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
And I will always go for the max price to get the best service as my aim is to enjoy.
Just IMO.
Agree with you bro
Old 17-07-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

yakky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakky123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
There's a new one at Westerhout 15. Also $80/$160 but haven't tried yet. Some also have $100/30mins - check the PRC thread.
Thanks for sharing
Old 17-07-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Good luck to you. JB have a lot at reasonable price. Can try.
Do you mind share where JB Viet located?
Old 17-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
With the spending power you have now, you can go look through all the good FR of Viet/ Thai and try them all. You get more bang for buck (No pun intended)

I used to do FL during covid and realize service is still the same as GL
Thanks for sharing
Old 17-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Just IMO.
fair point.
Old 17-07-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just IMO.
Some PRCs will provide even better service for BEYOND the max price (90 min session). There's a reason why 90 min sessions are very welcomed in many other countries. It is really difficult to provide and enjoy the full service with just 60 min.

Actually some Thai/Viet will also provide you with very good full service for ~70 - 90 min sessions. But I find many of them very lazy and need to queue for the really good Viets, so I gave up on them ...
Old 17-07-2023, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RT051 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Some PRCs will provide even better service for BEYOND the max price (90 min session). There's a reason why 90 min sessions are very welcomed in many other countries. It is really difficult to provide and enjoy the full service with just 60 min.

Actually some Thai/Viet will also provide you with very good full service for ~70 - 90 min sessions. But I find many of them very lazy and need to queue for the really good Viets, so I gave up on them ...
PRC for the win! Personally I feel that they are the best!
Old 17-07-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GLexplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think PRC too many pattern leh, I more of a wham bam thank you mdm kind. Was at 58A, pattern so much, Simi on bed soapy bath, body to body rub, ass rim, 360 bj, etc etc.. when come to actual deed, excuses all come out, say too big cannot doggie, on top moving like turtle, from the front also put finger in front to block full penetration, say I go too deep. Totally no feel, just keep ramming non stop for like 10mins till I cum. PS: I believe I am not too big, just normal size.. so Thais and Viets get my vote..
Old 17-07-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLexplorer View Post
Think PRC too many pattern leh, I more of a wham bam thank you mdm kind. Was at 58A, pattern so much, Simi on bed soapy bath, body to body rub, ass rim, 360 bj, etc etc.. when come to actual deed, excuses all come out, say too big cannot doggie, on top moving like turtle, from the front also put finger in front to block full penetration, say I go too deep. Totally no feel, just keep ramming non stop for like 10mins till I cum. PS: I believe I am not too big, just normal size.. so Thais and Viets get my vote..
The complaint about size and not able to do in some positions also comes from Thais and Viets. It depends on the girl. I don't find mine big too, but I got the "praise" from the girls. Actually the girls at 58A also has plenty of restrictions for gfe services so I stopped going there. Their girl with the best gfe left.

If you want to just ram and go, then the cheaper ones like TH/VN are more suitable for you. Bros go to the PRCs for gfe services. Of course, you can just ram that PRC girl for the whole time lol.
Old 18-07-2023, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
The complaint about size and not able to do in some positions also comes from Thais and Viets. It depends on the girl. I don't find mine big too, but I got the "praise" from the girls. Actually the girls at 58A also has plenty of restrictions for gfe services so I stopped going there. Their girl with the best gfe left.

If you want to just ram and go, then the cheaper ones like TH/VN are more suitable for you. Bros go to the PRCs for gfe services. Of course, you can just ram that PRC girl for the whole time lol.
Agree with this. Haha ultimately they each have their selling point I guess. Thais and viets CAT 60 more for people like me who care less about foreplay / GFE, and wanna 1-3 shots a week for my budget (I can try many more girls out and write more FRs too, am on a quest to 100 first hehe). Also more economical to practise my own SOP on and unlock a regular CAT60 for my budget. IMO viets are generally better at bj and fairer skin. thais for some massage post shoot, no complains yet about dick size, in my experience. PRC, based on what I read, for more foreplay, edging, special services (ropes, chairs toys etc) and GFE (including DFK, which is a lot less common in CAT60 IMO(?)) since you should be able to communicate better (assuming u know Chinese) and fulfil some fantasy about some Chinese girl u know irl (?) haha.

Last edited by scumofsociety; 18-07-2023 at 07:01 AM.
Old 18-07-2023, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLexplorer View Post
This is up to individual preferences also. Many patterns give variety, IMO - also justify the higher pricing.
But then no doggie is not acceptable to me.
Old 18-07-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Maybe they dont allow doggy or dont let you go deep because they want you to come back again, it doesnt make sense because shouldnt they allow so that you will rtf, but i really encounter it after i rtf the second time, suddenly can doggy and go deep. Mine little brother is also average size and some WL comment its just nice for them.

For pattern more then badminton service is really up to individuals, some like to ram and finish, some like to rub rub to build up feels. For me both are ok for me as long as the WL is friendly, act shy and enjoy the fj.

To me i maybe like thais abit more then prc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1