The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 19
Burns888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL Cheong places for NEWBIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
dun bluff, isn't u the one wearing a fake white beard ?
Bro ... u sure kena fark nicely by TSH one !!!!

So going Danuk this weekend ???
Old 16-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
KL Cheong places for NEWBIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Yaloh, that place was half ulu [boon sam bah] and the hotels were located near to BB Park [present Law Yat Plaza] where most probably bro KTL bonked that famous Rose Chan, or rather Rose Chan lost her "reconstructed virginity" to him

Nowadays, the rows of hotels have back no front! Semua masuk belakang punya, really belakang mati oledi.
Prof Pomrakthai,

A correction, please ........

I bonked the famous Striptease Queen, Ms Rose Chan , some 30+ years ago at Sun Ya Hotel at Jalan Raja Laut (Chow Kit Area) and NOT at the BB Park Area

Last edited by KatoeyLover69; 16-03-2006 at 11:52 PM.
Old 17-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns888
Bro PRT, joke lah Bro, joke only
I treated it as a joke too, no worries mate ....you know lah academicians always like that one lah...defending thesis mah!
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 17-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Prof Pomrakthai,

A correction, please ........

I bonked the famous Striptease Queen, Ms Rose Chan , some 30+ years ago at Sun Ya Hotel at Jalan Raja Laut (Chow Kit Area) and NOT at the BB Park Area
Bro KTL, thousand apologies...correction noted. Only recalled you had bonked Rose Chan but gor mixed up with the location of that battle! cheers
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 17-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
correction, please I bonked the famous Striptease Queen, some 30+ years ago at Sun Ya Hotel Jalan Raja Laut (Chow Kit Area)
Bro KTL,
Wah lau, you deserve a place in sbf's hall of fame or guiness book -for breaking your cherry with reknown Rose queenie, AND 30 years later... losing your ("wisdom") tooth to Tigress at HY. +30 years, only dentures to give up. My hats off to you, you got more than b.lls, lau chian pei.
Old 17-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Bonking the Hatyai Tigress

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang
Bro KTL,
Wah lau, you deserve a place in sbf's hall of fame or guiness book -for breaking your cherry with reknown Rose queenie, AND 30 years later... losing your ("wisdom") tooth to Tigress at HY. +30 years, only dentures to give up. My hats off to you, you got more than b.lls, lau chian pei.
Bro yinyang,

Thank you for the compliment !

How about 'upping' me for a 'job well done' ???

Thanks !
Old 01-04-2006, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
max1421 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all newbies

Please read the postings in this thread carefully as hints, although very indirect, were put forth. Take one of the advice given - search and read related threads and the FAQs. Please take note that senior brothers are just having some fun. For example, if I am not wrong, the joint in Bukit Aman which was mentioned is actually a police station.

I acknowledge the creativity and imagination of senior brothers here with their tongue-in-cheek postings. They are definitely very nice to read but please do empathise with newbies, especially first time visitors coming to a foreign place. I can vouch for Malaysians from other states who know very little of KL. Would be good if the title is change to "KL Cheong or XIONG places for NEWBIES!" or "KL Cheong places for SENIORS!"

My sincere apologies to senior brothers if I do come across as being rude but this thread can have its implications and consequences. Just a humble feedback from a fellow brother from across the straight [or will it be crooked] causeway.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max1421
To all newbies

I acknowledge the creativity and imagination of senior brothers here with their tongue-in-cheek postings. They are definitely very nice to read but please do empathise with newbies, especially first time visitors coming to a foreign place. I can vouch for Malaysians from other states who know very little of KL. Would be good if the title is change to "KL Cheong or XIONG places for NEWBIES!" or "KL Cheong places for SENIORS!"

My sincere apologies to senior brothers if I do come across as being rude but this thread can have its implications and consequences. Just a humble feedback from a fellow brother from across the straight [or will it be crooked] causeway.
Hmmm... so far, never had any problems from any bros from SG... they normally PM us directly... some newbies, some seniors... some newbies we dun entertain if we dun feel comfortable...

We have tons of postings and PMs from newbies who dun know how to behave by asking for lobangs... so excuse me if we have had it and created this post for them!!! NO offense taken, but we will definitely stick to our MO. Cheerz.,..
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 02-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Sexploits..

Bro KTL,

For all your industry in posting LOS news, you more than deserve my puny point. Will fix u up soon (my quota maxed 2day).. hope I not get distracted. Ooooi, you took >2 weeks to catch up my post...

Prof PRT did not manage to entice you "JB" sights. Stick to philosophy of not doing buz at home heh5?

No chiong HY or BKK lately?

Cheers mate
Old 02-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
max1421 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Hmmm... .........
We have tons of postings and PMs from newbies who dun know how to behave by asking for lobangs... so excuse me if we have had it and created this post for them!!! NO offense taken, but we will definitely stick to our MO. Cheerz.,..
No offense intended here too. Understand where you people are coming from. Appreciate your reply and hope newbies will learn and not continue to 'behave improperly'. However, there are very genuine and ignorant newbies out there. Thanks again.
Old 02-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max1421
No offense intended here too. Understand where you people are coming from. Appreciate your reply and hope newbies will learn and not continue to 'behave improperly'. However, there are very genuine and ignorant newbies out there. Thanks again.
No worries bro/.. we are not too easily offended one...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1