The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Wh10 g5

I actually wanted to go and try the girl in the 2nd pic but she not available, so i went walking about wh until i saw wh10 g5.

She is quite pretty, fair skin, somewhat milf and i was happy when her clothes came off. Boobs and bum are both curvy and yummy. Boobs is fake but soft enough for me. She also has a obvious tummy. Definitely not a young adult anymore, wont be surprised if she is late 20s to early 30s.

Her attitude however kinda sucks, cold shoulder and unfriendly, i have this feeling that she hates men, thats right, i think she hates all the man in the world.

After a stony silent bath, she straight away cap me and blow. Her cbj is ok, got some feeling. After cbj she got on top and ride me for 1 or 2 minutes then ask me to missionary her.

After cumming she was also in a rush to get away. In fact i was only halfway squirting my cum when she made signal to ask me to get off.

Sigh.... Altho her looks and body is really my type and 1 of the better options in geylang, but its too bad she hates man so much..... I dun think i will rtf...... I really like her body and face. ...but her attitude is just too cold.

In fact her cold attitude made me think of 1818 g8.... Hai..... 1818 G8 is like the sun, so warm and cheerful, shining down on me like a little flower, so that i can bloom.

Wh10 g5 is like the cold gloomy darkness, anyone staying too long with her will become wilted and shrivel up,

Yes.... 1818 g8 face lose alot to wh10 g5, in fact if u compare them, g8 is considered ugly. But so what.... When i am with 1818 g8, i feel like a carefree little flower in a bright and green meadow, joyfully running free with the sun shining warmly on me.
Old 28-05-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

wonder if jm14 is open tmr ? any gd timing to try G7 ?
Old 28-05-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Wh10 g5
I actually wanted to go and try the girl in the 2nd pic but she not available, so i went walking about wh until i saw wh10 g5

Yes.... 1818 g8 face lose alot to wh10 g5, in fact if u compare them, g8 is considered ugly. But so what.... When i am with 1818 g8, i feel like a carefree little flower in a bright and green meadow, joyfully running free with the sun shining warmly on me.
no fairytale ending orr..
Old 28-05-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 View Post
Are you sure 2041 and 2038 is 30mins? Next time you go again must ask the OKT..
Yes, 50 for 30 minutes
Old 28-05-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
g18 ! waoh... u sifu lvl orr...
Me not sifu lah. Kopi boy only.
Whats with G18 leh?
Old 28-05-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

In fact her cold attitude made me think of 1818 g8.... Hai..... 1818 G8 is like the sun, so warm and cheerful, shining down on me like a little flower, so that i can bloom.
Lol ya! G8 is pretty in her own way.
She's a lot of fun to be with! The kind that you bring to parties or travelling, coz she's ever cheerful.

She allocated to a smaller room on ground floor liao. And I think she misses ex-G2.
Old 29-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Lol ya! G8 is pretty in her own way.
She's a lot of fun to be with! The kind that you bring to parties or travelling, coz she's ever cheerful.

She allocated to a smaller room on ground floor liao. And I think she misses ex-G2.
G8 facial complexion not really good. Pimples scars.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Me not sifu lah. Kopi boy only.
Whats with G18 leh?
got that cfm milf look.
when she first came a year ago...very chio..now luc sek a bit laew...but stil sexi milf... v fair skin..can see those veins on her breast...
Old 29-05-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
got that cfm milf look.
when she first came a year ago...very chio..now luc sek a bit laew...but stil sexi milf... v fair skin..can see those veins on her breast...
Damn bimbo.
Saw her asking okt if her Gucci bag suay mai?
Old 29-05-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
wonder if jm14 is open tmr ? any gd timing to try G7 ?
its open today and 1st Boyfriend book her for an hour liao. all girls busy in the room
Old 29-05-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
its open today and 1st Boyfriend book her for an hour liao. all girls busy in the room
Lol... Tirak so early go to book 1 hour

All her holes gonna get creampie liao
Old 29-05-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol... Tirak so early go to book 1 hour

All her holes gonna get creampie liao
and i bodoh listened to the pimp and took number 8. 1st time i left the room early without getting myself ejaculated at all.

it was a last minute visit and i should had shaved myself clean, i think she dont like bangla lah and i looked like one just now. haizzz
Old 29-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
and i bodoh listened to the pimp and took number 8. 1st time i left the room early without getting myself ejaculated at all.

it was a last minute visit and i should had shaved myself clean, i think she dont like bangla lah and i looked like one just now. haizzz
wah sounds like hit n miss, that time i took G1 poor service too. no paint no french etc. i look back old fr also got some negative fr on her. sad man like only a few consistent service ones instead of those that see customer they like then giv better service
Old 29-05-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

The good service 1 i know are g4, g7, g20

If ur session is bad u should feedback to okt
Old 29-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
The good service 1 i know are g4, g7, g20

If ur session is bad u should feedback to okt
got use ah ? i never feedback to okt before. if tio bad service i will not rtf again. just blacklist to avoid wasting money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1