The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
RSxxxx

Old 05-06-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
kns77 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: 🌋 $40 🌋 Ex-Lava near Jalan Sultan ☎ 9136 6033 SG local Malay & etc

Bro please share contact. Tq
Old 05-06-2018, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 16
darerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to beholddarerisk is a splendid one to behold

Please pm address and damage please
Old 05-06-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 15
lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!lty1986 is one of the Best!

Bro. Please share location? Got happy ending?
Old 06-06-2018, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
zxcvcxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can pm dmg please
Old 06-06-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share address? Thank you
Old 06-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is last week's FR. As the TS conveys I called the HP number. I was assured a Minah as per my preference. Upon getting the exact location over text msg I reached the spa in the evening. The place is quite discreet. Upon pressing the ding-dong, Chanel greeted me and directed me to a room. Pay 50 upfront as the entry charge before entering the room though. The room was basic with a shower cube and a side table and chair along with the massage bed. Chanel called a girl saying she is a Minha. But the looks didnot confirm and I politely asked for an option. The second one was again declined as she was with a almost flat upper rack. Finally settled with a minah E*@ with medium sized boobs and a bit decent shape.

After a quick shower she asks me to lie face down. I am told this is not a place for massage, its a facial spa. I asked her for a shoulder rub as I was a bit tired. she did oblige me with a good shoulder rub. No complaints! Then she asks me what else would I prefer. I asked for a BBHJ. She removes her dress and starts playing with my jonny. I ask her to remove the remainings and she says help yourself.....wow! As I am fondling with her soft boobs and reach down, she says only touching no fingering in the BBHJ charge. I agree for extras for fingering and the legs are wide open.

Surprisingly it was just 5-10 minutes from start and she was already wet downunder. I like to make the girls happy and normally I do give a good fingering and fondling with most of the girls hitting the big O. So I ask her to lie down on the massage bed and start fondling her boobs and fingering her. Man she is so hot that within few minutes she starts moaning and twitching, lifting herself in ecstasy. She wanted more and finally after 15 minutes she says enough!!!! Its my turn and she is ready for anything I want! At the end I come out happy and completely satisfied. She says ....come again!!!

Overall a satisfying experience without any time watching or hurrying through the HJ! Thanks to Chanel for assistance!

Damages 80+20 BBHJ+Fingerin
Repeat? - Depends. I prefer sizable boobs and did not see that in the options available. Perhaps next time Chanel provides me.....
Old 06-06-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzfalcon View Post
This is last week's FR. As the TS conveys I called the HP number. I was assured a Minah as per my preference. Upon getting the exact location over text msg I reached the spa in the evening. The place is quite discreet. Upon pressing the ding-dong, Chanel greeted me and directed me to a room. Pay 50 upfront as the entry charge before entering the room though. The room was basic with a shower cube and a side table and chair along with the massage bed. Chanel called a girl saying she is a Minha. But the looks didnot confirm and I politely asked for an option. The second one was again declined as she was with a almost flat upper rack. Finally settled with a minah E*@ with medium sized boobs and a bit decent shape.

After a quick shower she asks me to lie face down. I am told this is not a place for massage, its a facial spa. I asked her for a shoulder rub as I was a bit tired. she did oblige me with a good shoulder rub. No complaints! Then she asks me what else would I prefer. I asked for a BBHJ. She removes her dress and starts playing with my jonny. I ask her to remove the remainings and she says help yourself.....wow! As I am fondling with her soft boobs and reach down, she says only touching no fingering in the BBHJ charge. I agree for extras for fingering and the legs are wide open.

Surprisingly it was just 5-10 minutes from start and she was already wet downunder. I like to make the girls happy and normally I do give a good fingering and fondling with most of the girls hitting the big O. So I ask her to lie down on the massage bed and start fondling her boobs and fingering her. Man she is so hot that within few minutes she starts moaning and twitching, lifting herself in ecstasy. She wanted more and finally after 15 minutes she says enough!!!! Its my turn and she is ready for anything I want! At the end I come out happy and completely satisfied. She says ....come again!!!

Overall a satisfying experience without any time watching or hurrying through the HJ! Thanks to Chanel for assistance!

Damages 80+20 BBHJ+Fingerin
Repeat? - Depends. I prefer sizable boobs and did not see that in the options available. Perhaps next time Chanel provides me.....
this is a facial spa?
Old 06-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdarrennn View Post
this is a facial spa?
I guess So!!!... as the advert by TS suggests it provides beauty services with beauticians!!!!and has facial bed too!!!
Old 06-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
lexlovey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc
Old 07-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 7
Chanel33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm had reply please check .
Old 07-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Thk for update
Bump
Old 08-06-2018, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gerker2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm location pls
Old 08-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greenlead26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm location pretty please!
Old 08-06-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
wengzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me locayion?
Old 08-06-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AHHeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pm me location pls
Call and they will msg u location.

Last edited by AHHeng; 08-06-2018 at 08:04 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1