The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 04:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
Introduce to me leh mummy can kiss and bbbj in bia om and can collect underwear best is underwear got stain one. Can bring home as a souvenior ? This Sat & Sun I am free.
Tai kor oi can or not ? A buon muon chet luon
Shit stain u also want? 555 just kidding.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk437 View Post
alo alo...555 nam nam nam means what ha...if you think 555 means hahaha then wrong thread...this is not Thai thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-08-2014, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Damn; better check my pocket again for shit stain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk437 View Post
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 09-08-2014, 08:33 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
Damn; better check my pocket again for shit stain......
if have your pocket smelly la...smell of VB sai...hahaha...

Old 09-08-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Cos his bx didnt give him anything to release stress lor. So now "Xiao Chiong Now" need to release......
Once xiao come out damn sianz liao, dont feel like touching the ger, but the ger still want hug and kiss. Our Tai kor Mifacafe likes loh, always kiss kiss for 50000 d.
Old 09-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold
Re: HCM BlowJob Orgy Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
This is interesting ......can pm me more detail and location .

Thanks
Bring me with you hor!
Old 10-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Now I did not even pay for kisses anymore.... but still tip them some money so vb do not remember me as a cheapskate Sinkee.

Quote:
Once xiao come out damn sianz liao, dont feel like touching the ger, but the ger still want hug and kiss. Our Tai kor Mifacafe likes loh, always kiss kiss for 50000 d.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 10-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: HCM BlowJob Orgy Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
Hey bros, thought I'd share a very special experience I just had on my trip to HCM. Was one of my work bro's bachelor party. He's quite a guai fella but most of us at the office told him, he needed to pop his cherry before marriage. So we wen to HCM on a 4 day dirty extended weekend. Of course everyone knows about the usual spa with chio boos to massage you - clean but sexy girls. And then we wen to BJC - blow job coffeeshop. Also quite standard. Just a quick BJ. We wen to another massage parlor for full body and FJ also. Very standard stuff like SG. At a club, our promoter sent home a few girls with us to bonk. So good times. But my mind was blown at a HCM spa in District 1.

This place is in a discreet area but not too far from Pham Ngu Lao - the backpackers area. Basically the front is the same. A lot of chio bu wearing sexy clothes in a "salon" setting. You go in with you bros, you choose a room. There are only group rooms for 4-8 ppl which are VIP or private rooms. The VIP room was quite ex so we decided to go into a group room which housed 8-10 ppl - or rather had 10 beds side by side. We paid for full body massage, facial scrub.

You pick out the girls you want or the mama does. All our girls were about early 20s, tight bods. I like my girls tall and slender. Long legs and nice ass with perky tits. Huge ones are fine but I like natural small perky ones. A couple of my bros chose petite girls and a couple chose ones with huge tits. All the girls had cute faces and nice long hair. Fair skin. Cute smiles. They were wearing short shorts - green in color. And light gray spaghetti strap tops. A few showed a lot of cleavage. A few had no bra on and you could almost see thru the tits and the aereolas. Nice.

We were all led to a bathroom area to shower and change. Showers are separated by curtain like school gym style. Anyway showered finish we put on towels and the girls were waiting for us in the changing room. They had shorts and shirts for us if we wanted it but all of us opted for no. The girls were very giggly and excited and led us to the room. Luckily we went in the afternoon and there was no one in the mass room. Basically dimly lit with 10 massage beds set up side by side. We all laid down face up. The girls began with a face massage and washing of our hair. And then applied a mud mask to our face and put on cucumbers. So far, all clean and nice pampering for us.

I couldn't see anything and then I felt my girl massaging my shoulder. Then my bare chest. Then I heard movement, and i heard her moving to the front of me - to the foot of my body. Then she began massaging my thighs and legs and then higher up my towards my groin and up my towel. I was like woah, nice but also I was with my bros so it was quite weird. But she suddenly brushed against my balls and i jerked a bit but she massaged me to say it was ok. My little bro was now hardening and getting ready. uh oh.

I wanted to remove the cucumbers from my eyes but resisted. Then suddenly I felt my towel being opened. Oh no i thought. Then I felt the magic fingers running around my cock and groin. Damn. Super hard. But still in the room with my bros. How!?! Then I felt a warm wet sensation on my balls. Dammit. My girl was licking me. She began to suck on my nuts and stoke my shaft up and down. It was amazing. Blind to the world and the feeling was magical. She started slurping and sucking hard. And then I could hear similar sounds. Fuck. What was happening. I needed to see.

I slowly removed one cucumber form my eye and peered around the room. The 6 girls were all giving my bros and me a fucking blow job. WOW! Fucking orgy. And all of us were pretending like nothing was happening. It was amazing and very sexual. I looked at my girl briefly who seemed to enjoying sucking my dick. Damn. I quickly placed the cucumber back on my eye and enjoyed the BJ. She went on for a bout 10 mins before I exploded in her mouth. It was amazing. Teh orgasm was so powerful. She cleaned me off with warm water and a rag. And then tied my towel.

We all had our faces washed and flipped over for a back massage. Then a ear candle wax clean up and had our feet massaged. It was epic. Anyway us bros didn't say anything. We tipped the girls about 300K Dong and washed up and left. Only later on did we share the stories and it was hilarious. But what a unique fun situation. Thot I'd share with u bros.

Just a disclaimer. I don't know what the exact address or name is. I just know the vicinity of the area it's in. The street. It was near my hotel. I'll definitely go back some time.

Hi bro, I going to HCM soon and looking for Hotel in district 1 to stay. Could u let me know the Hotel name you had stayed.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone managed to get the address or the name of hotel?

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 10-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
Anyone managed to get the address or the name of hotel?
Camping to see if ts can deliver
Old 11-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
jj583 jj583 jj583

Me too ... going to fight Viet Cong soon ...
TS, pls provide enemy location over ..
Old 11-08-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

anyone has the recent exchange rate...think sgd fell back a little...

Old 12-08-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
anyone has the recent exchange rate...think sgd fell back a little...
Yêsterday changed near CBT was 1sgd=16900 vnd
Old 12-08-2014, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 19
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
alo alo...555 nam nam nam means what ha...if you think 555 means hahaha then wrong thread...this is not Thai thread...
Should be HiHiHi for tv channel.. haha mine bad..
Old 12-08-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yêsterday changed near CBT was 1sgd=16900 vnd
Wow...u still in hcm...can rest so long...well done...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread