The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
even 211 grads shouldn't be here rite?
mass or elite, grads unlikely to be in flesh trade i would think.
maybe i go have some intellectual exchange with her soon.
Haha…. Another one that believes that there is BlueBalls U and Bachelors in Cheebyelogy
Old 16-08-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Haha…. Another one that believes that there is BlueBalls U and Bachelors in Cheebyelogy
just a casual pun will led you to jump the gun eh haha

Last edited by naan1974; 18-08-2023 at 10:10 AM.
Old 16-08-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
yasuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Farming ignorant leh this comment. Go find out if she grad from a 211 or 985 uni first
I think no one would expect a 211 or 985 Uni grad would end up in Geylang leh… even an engineering degree from a random China college should at least be in the 80th percentile in the current Geylang cohort I tot … OR perhaps I am wrong there are many educated ones around just that I am not aware of if that’s what u mean…
Old 17-08-2023, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

There has been many media reports of youth unemployment in China which include uni grads.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-66506132

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/...au-2023-08-15/

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/14/econo...hnk/index.html

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-e...g-transparency

I suspect there is already a burgeoning trend of China uni grads working in GL and in the global flesh trade, just that we do not know of them since we generally conservative Asians would not usually expect uni grads to turn to the meat market. On that note, when I was an international student in Sydney decades ago, about three in 10 FLs and massage ladies I tried were uni grads. And they were of many different nationalities both Asian and white.

When it comes to survival, one does whatever it takes to put food on the table regardless of pride and credentials.

In any case, Michelle is also the first PRC uni grad I know of in GL. I am happy with her service and physical qualities, and only time can tell if she can maintain these or up her game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasuna View Post
I think no one would expect a 211 or 985 Uni grad would end up in Geylang leh… even an engineering degree from a random China college should at least be in the 80th percentile in the current Geylang cohort I tot … OR perhaps I am wrong there are many educated ones around just that I am not aware of if that’s what u mean…
Old 17-08-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
yasuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
There has been many media reports of youth unemployment in China which include uni grads.

In any case, Michelle is also the first PRC uni grad I know of in GL. I am happy with her service and physical qualities, and only time can tell if she can maintain these or up her game.
Yes hope Michelle would set the role model example. Uni grad or not less of my concern leh I would equally welcome all unemployed SYTs… We can impart knowledge that they didnt get the chance to learn in Sch…
Old 18-08-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
rahimboy27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes hope Michelle would set the role model example. Uni grad or not less of my concern leh I would equally welcome all unemployed SYTs… We can impart knowledge that they didnt get the chance to learn in Sch…
Totally agree 👍
Old 21-08-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you'd be surprised the educated ones are even more wild
Old 24-08-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

RTF'ed Professor Michelle to check out her progress and development in the flesh trade. I was not disappointed.

Michelle seemed to have lost a little weight. Her face seems a bit leaner. Body still curvy though it felt a little firmer, according to my greedy lusting hands. One thing has not changed though; her bright megawatt smile and bubbly personality and of course, who could resist those spectacles.

Onto the frenching; she had definitely majored in frenching as evidenced by our breathless lip locking. If you want her to french, please do ask her though, she sometimes is not sure whether to initiate. And please pop a mint if you have funky breath; Consideration 101.

Her BBBJ had indeed upped a notch. No inch of my dick was spared as she enthusiastically paid homage to my engorged dick. She must have been taking a post-grad elective in sucking cock.

And of course we come to the pièce de résistance, one of the jewels of what makes Michelle who she is...her gleaming almost perfectly arranged pussy. It was beautifully bare and neat and pink when I first cast my eyes on that wonderful miracle of nature, and it was still beautifully bare and neat and pink. Michele told me with a giggle how a few customers were transfixed by her pussy and I totally understand...because I too was transfixed

Michelle is still off to a good start. She has been learning well and I think would benefit well from the tutelage of our bros.

Quote:
Tried another newbie who started work today. Had a very enjoyable experience.

Name: Michelle.
Origin: Shanxi. She has a degree in Engineering, from what I could understand with my limited edition Mandarin. Woohoo, I fucked a uni grad!
Looks: Quite pretty. She wore specs so that added to the allure.
Body: Tall gal at 1.68m. Curvy but not fat. Should have a killer bod after a few months of rigorous training in GL. Fair complexion.
Boobs: 38C according to my limited Mandarin. Natural neh neh.
Pussy: Special mention here. Her pussy is completely bare, and so fking neat and beautiful and pink. Her pussy lips felt pleasantly firm and wet when I painted her.
Personality: Very GFE and quite the joker. Still a little nervous as it's her first time in the flesh trade.
BBBJ: Quite good! The house girls must have been coaching her.
Frenching: Fwoah! The french will lose to her! Very passionate tongue-fight. Suck a mint before the session to maximise your chances.
FJ: Hot and tight. Her moans were so girly and turned me on gao gao.
Painting: If you are good, you are her hero.

Summary: Michelle can go far with the right technique and confidence training from bros. She's off to a very good start in my opinion.
Old 24-08-2023, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
RTF'ed Professor Michelle to check out her progress and development in the flesh trade. I was not disappointed.

Michelle seemed to have lost a little weight. Her face seems a bit leaner. Body still curvy though it felt a little firmer, according to my greedy lusting hands. One thing has not changed though; her bright megawatt smile and bubbly personality and of course, who could resist those spectacles.

Onto the frenching; she had definitely majored in frenching as evidenced by our breathless lip locking. If you want her to french, please do ask her though, she sometimes is not sure whether to initiate. And please pop a mint if you have funky breath; Consideration 101.

Her BBBJ had indeed upped a notch. No inch of my dick was spared as she enthusiastically paid homage to my engorged dick. She must have been taking a post-grad elective in sucking cock.

And of course we come to the pièce de résistance, one of the jewels of what makes Michelle who she is...her gleaming almost perfectly arranged pussy. It was beautifully bare and neat and pink when I first cast my eyes on that wonderful miracle of nature, and it was still beautifully bare and neat and pink. Michele told me with a giggle how a few customers were transfixed by her pussy and I totally understand...because I too was transfixed

Michelle is still off to a good start. She has been learning well and I think would benefit well from the tutelage of our bros.

Now I am very tempted. Time to reacquaint with 1612
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 24-08-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Lol.. Michelle again…

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 28-08-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tiko123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can find out what is the phone number this house ?
Old 29-08-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiko123 View Post
Hi can find out what is the phone number this house ?
Proceed with caution lol.
Old 28-09-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Fans of Professor Michelle will be glad to know that she has recovered from her injury and is back to serve horny bros. She had a sports injury in her bid to get a svelte figure. Despite being almost bedridden for two weeks she had still slimmed down due to a loss in appetite.

Michelle now sports a china doll bob which gives her a kawaii look. Adding to my runaway pulse was her trademark black framed spectacles. I had a vague sense of fucking a young Head of Department of a university. Her English had gotten even better during her convalescence.

My session with her was just as passionate as before, with frantic frenching and breathless orgasms (hers). Her BBBJ is still damn good, and her long long legs were wrapped round my head as I painted her bare pink cunt to heaven. I knew I was painting in the right direction judging from her gasps and moans. Two weeks of being out of action meant her cunt was super tight, hot and dripping wet which of course meant I lost the battle early. We had spare time so Michelle gave me a back massage which felt quite good; her hands are very versatile, be it kneading your back or wrapped round your pulsating cock.

Get her while she's roaring ready for cock!
Old 28-09-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Tommy's three newbie angels has arrived - Bobo, Coco and Xiao Man.

Coco - cute and sweet girl. Love her smile. About 1.6m in height and petite. Average sized bust.

Xiao Man - schoolgirl vibes. Nice bit of baby fat. We chatted a bit and I like her bubbly personality.

Bobo - didn't get to see her. She's supposedly the bustiest of the lot.

1612 now has a full section:
1. Kiki
2. Dada
3. Apple
4. Michelle
5. Bobo
6. Coco
7. Xiao Man
Old 28-09-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Delete duplicate post

Last edited by Doomas; 29-09-2023 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Delete duplicate post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1