The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-01-2024, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Just picked up a helper earlier on. She came down for me from commonwealth to Tampines just for some car fun.
She’s North Indian helper, pretty good looking tbh. Fair skin.
Boobs are handful. She gave me a bj and AR in the car at some random mscp.
She also speaks good English.
Pure horny girl but shy. After that sent her to town to meet her friends.
Old 07-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Just picked up a helper earlier on. She came down for me from commonwealth to Tampines just for some car fun.
Steady free and make effort to serve
Old 07-01-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Wet and rainy morning, what else is better than a quickie before breakfast. Yesterday just managed to add a young pretty 25yo maid living nearby, so try my luck and she is ok to come out for a while since need to go buy food for the oldman she looks after. She doesn't have offday and only can provide in car service for short time. I picked her up at her block and went to top floor of mscp nearby. She has a pretty face and attractive figure. Boobs are firm and managed to bj only for the first time. The top floor is not empty so fj is a bit risky. Some more I am big size so difficult to do it in car. I told her prefer to go hotel for fj but none nearby and she can't be away for long. Long stories short, she blow me for about good 15 min, really enjoyed while squeezing her and finger her a bit. Best part is the climax with cim, the full load that exploded in her warm mouth, superb feeling. Give her wet tissue and while cleaning up, saw another car driving up, seems like looking for spot to do the same thing. Would have noticed us if we do fj. Sent her to market after the deed and chat to find out more so I can plan for next time fj, probably on weekdays. Give her $ she asked which I think is worth since difficult to get such a young pretty at this price. My previous car BJ with maid is a bit more $ and plump milf. Now back home and rest on bed, satisfied.
Ya same got a young one which don't demand
Old 07-01-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How you lure/date girls? Just use your own method and imagination. They are females, opposite sex attract when there are sparks. Try eye contact first and if she don't ignore then try to find chance to start a conversation. There will be time you will bump into her e.g. inside lift, nearby walking etc. if she is indon, then learn some Malay to converse. Happy hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuttonSoup View Post
My neighbor got a maid quite chio, she looks bored most of the time, any tips to break the ice?
Old 07-01-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
MuttonSoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How you lure/date girls? Just use your own method and imagination. They are females, opposite sex attract when there are sparks. Try eye contact first and if she don't ignore then try to find chance to start a conversation. There will be time you will bump into her e.g. inside lift, nearby walking etc. if she is indon, then learn some Malay to converse. Happy hunting.
Gotcha, yes she is indo, i will try to converse the next time
Old 08-01-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuttonSoup View Post
My neighbor got a maid quite chio, she looks bored most of the time, any tips to break the ice?
Just greet her if you bump into her lor. You see her come out from the house just say hi, the both of you inside lift just joke with her "you stay on xxx floor right?". Overtime just keep talking until she become comfortable. It's just like making friends lor.

My neighbour ,elderly couple, also had an Indo helper, short and confirm fuck damn good but when I talked to her she like no interest. Maybe she into bangla or see me no up which I don't blame her. But now like don't see her le. Either got let go or transferred to my neighbour's children side since they are young couple with kids of their own.

My grandma also have a filipino helper but till now have not seen her. During CNY I shall visit her but no plans to make a move cos it's my grandma's helper and she stay quite far. Who knows lah maybe if I see her I might change my mind hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 08-01-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like you paid $100 for a bj...😶

Quote:
Wet and rainy morning, what else is better than a quickie before breakfast. Yesterday just managed to add a young pretty 25yo maid living nearby, so try my luck and she is ok to come out for a while since need to go buy food for the oldman she looks after. She doesn't have offday and only can provide in car service for short time. I picked her up at her block and went to top floor of mscp nearby. She has a pretty face and attractive figure. Boobs are firm and managed to bj only for the first time. The top floor is not empty so fj is a bit risky. Some more I am big size so difficult to do it in car. I told her prefer to go hotel for fj but none nearby and she can't be away for long. Long stories short, she blow me for about good 15 min, really enjoyed while squeezing her and finger her a bit. Best part is the climax with cim, the full load that exploded in her warm mouth, superb feeling. Give her wet tissue and while cleaning up, saw another car driving up, seems like looking for spot to do the same thing. Would have noticed us if we do fj. Sent her to market after the deed and chat to find out more so I can plan for next time fj, probably on weekdays. Give her $ she asked which I think is worth since difficult to get such a young pretty at this price. My previous car BJ with maid is a bit more $ and plump milf. Now back home and rest on bed, satisfied.
Old 08-01-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
Carrington is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrington is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarrington is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Cuz some of them have ntg to lose. No family, no good paying job, no future. YOLO lifestyle.
Even if YOLO, ought to be on somethings more worthwhile, not cum dumps.
This will be something I am unable to understand.
Old 08-01-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Well way less than that, 100 I can do fj and more 😀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Sounds like you paid $100 for a bj...😶
Old 08-01-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Heng ah good for you

Quote:
Old 08-01-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyga View Post
Bro, some maids can meet u in your room if u living alone. U can have whole night fucking non stop, they not a time watcher. Then morning they will go meet their friends, act they juz come out from their house. Btw AR in car, don't she swallow the shit?
Old 08-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, some maids can meet u in your room if u living alone. U can have whole night fucking non stop, they not a time watcher. Then morning they will go meet their friends, act they juz come out from their house. Btw AR in car, don't she swallow the shit?
I don’t live alone at the moment.
Anyway I washed up literally before meeting her. So all good.
Old 08-01-2024, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I won't pay more than 60 for a bj too. I walk away anytime.

Even the 25yr I know don't charge me more lor. Most already older haha.
Old 08-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrington View Post
Even if YOLO, ought to be on somethings more worthwhile, not cum dumps.
This will be something I am unable to understand.
Who u fk is a reflection of who u are socially. Lol these maids are fking construction workers from third world countries and u are putting ur dick into the same hole.
Old 09-01-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
dedelim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelhare View Post
Anyone up her before? Indo dh from punggol
Yes punggol. Dont dare to up. Only BJ. Legit public use for $. I ghosted after knowing. Anyone can up just $. But please note she typical whine about her boss throughout type of DH🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1