The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-11-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
So far i haven't come across those that won't, luckily. Pinoys yes, there are some that won't. Sex can, BJ no... wtf seriously? haha..
Met 2 that don't cim. Know a few that don't do bj so 8 never meet.
Old 23-11-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
OFW health checks for STD is as potent as a 70yo. A helper, an easy catch like you said, had allowed you to cip, known about postinor; all that leads to one conclusion, she is a cum dumpster.

Just go for your medical.
Monthly visit for me~ its all part of the game. Pussy then don't play and just stick to the wife at home. Die must go out with a bang for me hahaha
Old 23-11-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Monthly visit for me~ its all part of the game. Pussy then don't play and just stick to the wife at home. Die must go out with a bang for me hahaha
You have an Indon outside and you are banging a Burmese helper right at home. You’d better be very careful with your phone. If those 2 find out about each other, say goodbye to your wife, home and money. Like the good old army taught us, you can do anything. Just don’t get caught.
Old 23-11-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
You have an Indon outside and you are banging a Burmese helper right at home.
That you know of... Haha.. I like to keep myself well occupied. Know of many other bros also, juggling a few at the same time.

You're right though, in this highly connected, high tech world we live in, damn easy to cock up and get caught. If it happens it happens... just play smart and play safe, according to each and everyone's comfort level!
Old 23-11-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
That you know of... Haha.. I like to keep myself well occupied. Know of many other bros also, juggling a few at the same time.

You're right though, in this highly connected, high tech world we live in, damn easy to cock up and get caught. If it happens it happens... just play smart and play safe, according to each and everyone's comfort level!
Cycle away!
Old 23-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 4
Northyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNorthyboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New to the game. Anyone tried her?
Old 23-11-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northyboy View Post
Sure fdw or fl from bintan or batam.
Old 24-11-2023, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
Haste is a glorious beacon of lightHaste is a glorious beacon of lightHaste is a glorious beacon of lightHaste is a glorious beacon of lightHaste is a glorious beacon of lightHaste is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Don't know whether angle or photoshop, her face profile looks strange.
Old 24-11-2023, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
Huntsman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuntsman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

*Bros, pls stop spamming me for contact. Will share when i'm done with her...*

Here's a little something to celebrate haha
https://gofile.io/d/PNOw2h
Bro, you and many bros here laojiao enough to know quality like that hard to come by.
If I were you, not going to share until she starts to want too much.

just saying
Old 24-11-2023, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
good catch
Old 24-11-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha~

Here's a little something to celebrate haha
https://gofile.io/d/PNOw2h
awesome mate~
Old 24-11-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Even if pimple, wtf. As long as shiok BBBJ, good enough already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

What Is Your PRIORITY ?
You Still Got Time To See The Pimples When You Are Controlling The Charge ?
🤣🤣
The Posture Of The Blow Is Not Possible For You To See The Face Also When PUMA Is Performing The Work.

Anyway, What You See Now, Is All Due To Zoom In Effect Of Capturing Still Frame From A Video Clip... 😁
Old 24-11-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Even if pimple, wtf. As long as shiok BBBJ, good enough already.
Can COF so no more pimple
Old 24-11-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tyrol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are the maids like before reach sgp, already prepare to do extra ?
Old 24-11-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Actually y mind about the look, not as though taking as gf or wife. If can get pretty ones, is a bonus. If not go in the room, let the maids drain out all the heat from your body can already. It's free, just need only pay room. Usually go in room, switch off everything including the tv. So dark n it's fun, especially get those who swallow. After get drain, no matter how pretty I also not interested n juz want faster get home or go drink beers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1