The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 08-03-2024, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
2124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Visited A*** in Feb after receiving contact from kopishopuncle previously. Was charged $66 at the reception. ML is a milf whose look did not really suit me. Massage was normal. Opted for hj at $50 after massage, was told to top up to roam inside. Did not top up and released without much action. RTM: No
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTehC View Post
FR for A*** , thanks @kopishopuncle for contact!

This place is relatively easy to find, crowd traffic depends, went at night so its quieter.

Looks: 6/10 (Usually try syt, so milf isn't really my type)
Body: 8/10 (Slim B like what other bros mentioned)
Massage: 8/10
Service: 9/10 (pretty passionate, auto roam allowed so gave a 9)

Overall good experience, though the looks can't fight with J*. Good place to visit for milf lovers
Old 08-03-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

yesterday night came home after work damm hungry & tired. Went to 414 broadway kopitiam at 10.50pm but close liao. Feel so wasted to come down, then saw opposite massage spa still open so I just went up.

One MILF ML greeted me, asked me want what massage. I say I want the $50/hr massage. Then she reply that this timing don't do $50/hr only got $87/hr. I was damm tired so I very lazy to fight with her. just say ok ok. then she brought me to the room and ask me wait. Changed into the paper shorts and ready. Then after a while, another MILF ML come in. The face quite cui compared to the first MILF ML and I was slightly disappointed with the bait and switch liao. I ask her how come is not the first MILF ML and she say the first one already got appointment. Bo bian lan lan lor.

I lay down on the massage bed, then ask her what's her name. She say "L***a". I almost cannot control myself and laugh out. She asked why and I explain that I previously had a regular masseur at the same shop also called "L***a" and she is new staff just worked a few months, so definitely is the replacement of my regular masseur.

I tell her I damm tired, lazy face down and ask her just focus on my thighs. Apparently, she got my cue and started massaging my thigh and very close to my balls. Then within a few mins she move on to full on massage my 2ic liao. I let her do her skill while close my eye imagine a chio bu. Once she saw my 2ic mari kita, she proceed to full on HJ. then with her other hand, she "open her gift of 34Bs" and ask me to "enjoy" her...

I was quite taken aback by her proactiveness. She then tell me since I was a regular, she hope I can come back soon and find her again if she do a good job. Can tell she very eager to please.

After a while, I finally unload check clear liao. Then she proceed to clean up and ask me if want to massage anywhere else. I tell her is okay and she insist need to massage until times up so I replied her saying just stay at the thigh will do.

For the next 20 odd mins, she continue massaging the thigh while I rest. From time to time, she will 'edge' a bit and I can feel her teasing me. So not long after, I hard again. She automatically rub again and "praise me for being so strong".. I laugh and say is because of her.. not long after, manage to release again. she then give me a slight peck on my chest and say "帅哥以后再来找我好吗?" I just kind of half laugh it off and half fake agree.

Summary FR:

Face: 1/10 is those fat chubby atb. not the kind that you see liao will high
Body: 4/10 generally short and chubby, not those super fat kind though. breasts looks like 34Bs (small, a bit sag)
Skills: 7/10 eager to please, most likely don't have a regular base yet since she here for 3 months. possible to unlock more for lao jiaos who know how to play ML. told me she whole life only f her hubby before dunno real or not.
RTF: maybe not.. unless i got spare cash to burn because entrance fee too expensive. but really not for lookers as she quite ugly.

using ai generate image, look something like this but a bit less fat, shorter, and smaller tits.

Old 08-03-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
yesterday night came home after work damm hungry & tired. Went to 414 broadway kopitiam at 10.50pm but close liao. Feel so wasted to come down, then saw opposite massage spa still open so I just went up.

One MILF ML greeted me, asked me want what massage. I say I want the $50/hr massage. Then she reply that this timing don't do $50/hr only got $87/hr. I was damm tired so I very lazy to fight with her. just say ok ok. then she brought me to the room and ask me wait. Changed into the paper shorts and ready. Then after a while, another MILF ML come in. The face quite cui compared to the first MILF ML and I was slightly disappointed with the bait and switch liao. I ask her how come is not the first MILF ML and she say the first one already got appointment. Bo bian lan lan lor.

I lay down on the massage bed, then ask her what's her name. She say "L***a". I almost cannot control myself and laugh out. She asked why and I explain that I previously had a regular masseur at the same shop also called "L***a" and she is new staff just worked a few months, so definitely is the replacement of my regular masseur.

I tell her I damm tired, lazy face down and ask her just focus on my thighs. Apparently, she got my cue and started massaging my thigh and very close to my balls. Then within a few mins she move on to full on massage my 2ic liao. I let her do her skill while close my eye imagine a chio bu. Once she saw my 2ic mari kita, she proceed to full on HJ. then with her other hand, she "open her gift of 34Bs" and ask me to "enjoy" her...

I was quite taken aback by her proactiveness. She then tell me since I was a regular, she hope I can come back soon and find her again if she do a good job. Can tell she very eager to please.

After a while, I finally unload check clear liao. Then she proceed to clean up and ask me if want to massage anywhere else. I tell her is okay and she insist need to massage until times up so I replied her saying just stay at the thigh will do.

For the next 20 odd mins, she continue massaging the thigh while I rest. From time to time, she will 'edge' a bit and I can feel her teasing me. So not long after, I hard again. She automatically rub again and "praise me for being so strong".. I laugh and say is because of her.. not long after, manage to release again. she then give me a slight peck on my chest and say "帅哥以后再来找我好吗?" I just kind of half laugh it off and half fake agree.

Summary FR:

Face: 1/10 is those fat chubby atb. not the kind that you see liao will high
Body: 4/10 generally short and chubby, not those super fat kind though. breasts looks like 34Bs (small, a bit sag)
Skills: 7/10 eager to please, most likely don't have a regular base yet since she here for 3 months. possible to unlock more for lao jiaos who know how to play ML. told me she whole life only f her hubby before dunno real or not.
RTF: maybe not.. unless i got spare cash to burn because entrance fee too expensive. but really not for lookers as she quite ugly.

using ai generate image, look something like this but a bit less fat, shorter, and smaller tits.

bro this one cannot la the picture..see alr confirm instant soft. hw u can cum twice
Old 08-03-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Good news S is coming back.
Old 08-03-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Good news S is coming back.
Look forward to 4hands with the siblings
Old 08-03-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Look forward to 4hands with the siblings
Are you allow 2shots for the price paid?
Old 08-03-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Well if u paid x2, i guess so but nvr try b4
Old 08-03-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kryskfal is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by YishunDog View Post
Been weeks since I went for massage as workload is crazy after CNY. Decided to book an appointment with D****** at J* again. To my surprise she still remember me. I lied down and let her do her thing while she eventually popped the GQ. Wanted to make full use of the time but skills is too sensual that it only took me a few minutes for me to finish off
Can PM place and cost please ty
Old 08-03-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Short FR for the new C@ndy in J*

A petite sweet viet ML when she first appeared, quite good massage (got strength).. got butt massage, ends with happy ending.. I think my new fav since B*B* left..
Old 09-03-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So without B,who is the top 3 in J* now?
I rotate between new L and D.
Otherwise C***y figure good and quite playable.

Tempted to try A**a as her rack looks big in pic.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So without B,who is the top 3 in J* now?
Both Y and YY are good too. Both PRC.
Old 10-03-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 10
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold

Twinkle is back in AMK now,
C*****l S**
Old 10-03-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope, you are paying for 4 hands, not 2 shots.
Old 10-03-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinhwa82 View Post
C*****l S**
Wah, long long time haven't tried Twinkle. Main reason is limited menu so after a while, moved on. Time to refresh memory
Old 10-03-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinhwa82 View Post
C*****l S**
Who drew first blood?

AMK too far.

I will pass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1