The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 26-02-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Tried B*** and Y2 at J*

Contrasting personality: B is the sassy type while Y2 is the gentle type.

Figure: Y2 is not for boob lovers, though they are still nice to touch. B to me has the best rack in the stable (though i havent seen A**a). Y2 stretches out her ass when she presses, so that is a nice sight.

Massage: both apply good pressure and can tease.

Experience felt like your gf bringing along her bff to service you.
Shiok. Unfortunately, B is RTC and will go to a new place in the east when she comes back. So, will be hard to repeat.
U tried 4 hands ar?
Old 26-02-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
U tried 4 hands ar?

Didn't know jq have 4 hands. how much the cost
Old 26-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
U tried 4 hands ar?
Btw, any idea which spa b*** is heading to after she rtc
Old 26-02-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
Didn't know jq have 4 hands. how much the cost
I din know also that why asking..usually x 2 ba...
Old 26-02-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

last time xue er and her friend did for me...cost is double the normal price...and get to squeeze both butts...
Old 26-02-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

U guys have very deep pockets.
Old 26-02-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Farewell special from B

Quote:
U tried 4 hands ar?
Old 26-02-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybershot20 View Post
Based on the info shared by bros here, managed to locate A**** at 2XX area by trying my luck. She told me I was lucky to get her free slot cause usually she will be busy. Paid $68 for entrance.

Looks 6/10 (won't reject)
Massage: 7/10 (decent enough)

She quoted me $50 / $80 / $100 package if I remember correctly. I asked what does 80 consist of (I knew she provided bj based on reviews shared by other bros here). She told me hj + touching her. Told her $50 option will do.

While she was preparing, she asked if I wanted bj for $80 instead. Additional $20 to touch her. I then took the $80 option. After awhile, couldn't come (didn't really like her bj) and felt she was tired so I just told her to hj me instead.

Paid $80 and left. Before I left, she said I had good self control not to touch her (I just didn't want to pay extra to touch a MILF). Good experience but probably won't return again.
Wah..so greedy now. I never return after reading last MR. Now price shoot up even more. Last time when she first came, 100 I get BBBJ and FJ. Always ask her cim to finish...now north side really nothing worth going liao.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 26-02-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Wah..so greedy now. I never return after reading last MR. Now price shoot up even more. Last time when she first came, 100 I get BBBJ and FJ. Always ask her cim to finish...now north side really nothing worth going liao.
You mean she got do fj for $100? I didn’t know that she offered this svs.
Old 26-02-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
You mean she got do fj for $100? I didn’t know that she offered this svs.
When she first came she provide. Even 2am she still taking appt and usually after 11pm can do FJ. Now ang pai already, price went up and service wise I do not want to check anymore.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 26-02-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
affliated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Today being a lazy Tuesday cos I haven't start work after CNY, decided to visit A*** again at 2xx Yishun. Chose the $56/hr option and was then led by her into the room. Massage was good with a combination of acupoint presses and long strokes. Finally she finished me off with a full load with her suction power. Left the shop very happy.
Wah can share this one bro?
Old 26-02-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

bros anyone can share where did twinkle go to, or have she rtv
Old 26-02-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9599 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybershot20 View Post
again.
Return +23
Old 26-02-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 6
Skyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyzfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
When she first came she provide. Even 2am she still taking appt and usually after 11pm can do FJ. Now ang pai already, price went up and service wise I do not want to check anymore.
Try S** S** instead from the same joint. She's my regular Yishun ML. She speaks really good English so easy to talk with too.

What services you can get from her is of course based on you and what time you book her for.
Old 26-02-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
fonch96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very common nowadays, once become popular will be asking for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1