The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-07-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=735630

Anyone remember which stable she work before??
She look like someone that i have seem before
She first time in singapore as what she told me. Maybe someone look like her.
Old 13-07-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Great efficient service from the reliable Bro SK. As always.
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=735058

Morning date w Mena, an Isaan girl. Typical Thai Tan. Sharp facial features cute!
Chill personality and a very relaxing voice to converse with.
Clicked with her and started with a relaxing massage. She was very attentive to me.
She’s very tall ! And wow, yup very D Cup to enjoy. (She can get very turned on by soft licks - hint hint). Plus she is fully shaved! Super turn on. Planning RTF. Cheers.
Old 13-07-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2383 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Belle from SS on 13/7/19 on 1300H (5/5)

Stable: 10/10 Booked for Belle on 12/7 but due to some hiccup on stable side wasn't able to visit her, bro SK steady enough to give me discount on my subsequent visit. Bro SS Thanks!

Looks : WYSIWYG (10/10) Pretty SYT

Body : 9/10 SYT Body with some tattoos

Boobs : A+ with suckable nips

BBBJ : 6/10 Not much action here

FJ :8/10 Accommodating with all positions

GFE : 6/10 Not much GFE also

RTF : Maybe... for a SYT..
Old 13-07-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
icekyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ivy from treeuklover
Bonking 11/7/19
9.30 slot

Looks: 6/10(In real person she look very tired kind the face)
Body: 6/10 many mark
Boobs: 6/10(natural B+) no as posted D cup
Bbbj: 8/10(my god super deep throat)
FJ: 7/10
French: 8/10(outstanding, very slight smoker’s breath but who cares she is too pretty not to French)
Overall 6.5
Rtf: No
Old 13-07-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
princetonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=735739

Chloe Seduction68

Bro SD is a one brave and steady bro. I was told upfront, I needed to book a room because Chloe is not allowed to bring customers to her own room and before I could ask further, he texted me in rapid speed to ask if I am worried about bait and switch, just reject his lady if that I meet a different Chloe and text him for transport reimbursement. It is up to me take his offer and if there is no bait and switch then he wants a FR from me. Lol, now I lanlan have to write this FR. Bro SD's off bed service is indeed as good as or if not better his lady's on bed service as previously mentioned by another bro lol.

Looks: 9/10 Syt looks and likeness to photos at least 90% and nicely dolled up like Bro SD told me she would be. No wearing pyjamas or shitty make up. Chloe is like a clubber ah lian.

Body: 9/10 Slim and silky smooth. The mark of a young lady. No stretch marks any where. Great figure with a nice perky ass. Got me drooling when she stripped.

Boobs: 8/10 Small b which suits her body perfectly. She loves to have her nipples sucked but gently. Her small nipples are equally sensitive when tuned.

Pussy: 9/10 Trimmed tight hole. She enjoy getting painted and initiated 69. Really steamy 69 with her jerking violently when she got high.

French: 7/10 Not very keen but can still do when she got high. Chloe is more a kisser than a frencher. Heck, her looks and body more than make up for this.

BBBJ: 8/10 My tool is not small by Asian standard. She took it well and licked the entire shaft smoothly. She is not those commando type and given her age, she did it well.

FJ: 9/10 Very accomodative and enjoy sex. Her sweet cute moans turned to loud moaning when she got high from my deep rapid thrustings. Tried at least 4 styles before finishing hard and fast in missionary with her left boob in my mouth. Managed to steal a few french locks with her when she climaxed. We smiled at each other after I fired into her CD. Very satisfying to lay and penetrate such a cutie.

GFE: 9/10 Chatty even with her Ptd Ltd English, always smiling and looking at me dreamily with her "Garfield"" eyes. She is weary because of too many customers but it certainly didnt show during sex. We cuddled together till 90 mins were up.

Feedback to Bro SD and gave him compliments for the smooth arrangement. He has a die hard supporter now.
Old 13-07-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
rats09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyuncle View Post
FR of Lita from FANTASIA BABES

Face :8/10 look like Whitney Huston in real person
Skin: Thai tan
Boobs: 10/10 100% Natural C or D. Very good view doing cowgirl.
Body: 9/10 Slim and Curvy
BBBJ: 10/10 slow and gentle
FJ: 10/10 enjoy long sex with various positions
French: Yes
Finger: Yes and enjoy
communication: Good.
If you think this girl resembles Whitney Houston then you need your eyes checked out by Stevie Wonder.

I gotta give it up to the OKT and these girls for the great filters they use to beautify their profile pics. Lita looked like a Miss World Contestant on her profile but in person she was probably 60% likeness to her pics.

If you remove her face she would probably be 100% accurate to her pics but no not now or ever will she come close to looking anything like Whitney lmao.

Lita has great boobs which to me felt real.9/10
Standard shower together nothing to report.
No kissing involved. 0/1
Painting - Not a fan so didn’t try.
BBBJ wasn’t long enough before she wanted to cap 6/10
GFE was probably 5/10
RTF - No

Maybe it was because she only just woke up that her service was sub par? Hopefully she’s good to others but she won’t be my cup of tea.
Old 13-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
deenyahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=736090
Paris from Seduction68
12/7 @ 11pm
OKT fast and great with giving precise directions. 2nd seamless booking with him. All nice and good.
Hotel in B area is the meet up place.
Looks: 8/10 sweet gnd looks. her looks really grew on me. According to OKT this photo was taken on the same day. All real and good.
Body: 8/10 Womanly figure with minimum extra meat.
Boobs: 8.5/10 All natural and really soft. A nice handful.
Pussy: 8.5/10 Well kept and hygienic. No weird smell when i painted her. Drove her to 7th heaven.
Frenching: 8/10. Skilful considering she wore braces.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Paris was very careful because of her braces. I didnt feel any pain except for solid suction. Ya man she can really suck.
FJ: 8.5/10 Sexy natural moaning. She is small enough to carry bonk. Banged her inside the toilet also lol and she was ok with that. Love her good attitude. The ladies in Seduction are well educated lol. Paris is the submissive type who let me do as i please with her. Her riding was all right her moans are really a huge turn on.
GFE: 9/10 Totally never touch her phone even with so many messages beeping. Professional leh.
Thanks for the arrangement OKT. Will be back for your other new cai soon.
Old 13-07-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
ferrerowang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yoyo scarlett

Reach the location and she come and fetch me at the door. The first impression was hosei she look more pretty in real person than photo & her eyes is so seductive.

She brings me in for a wash and she really wash every part of me, on bed she was asking which position I prefer etc.

The actions unfold she started by giving me BBBj with strong suctions & lick my bro like a lollipop. We were in the 69 Position so I finger her while she sucks my lower bro, her pussy get wet easily. Her boobs were a handful and I keep groping her boobs as it so nice soft and original. After she get all high she take the condom and cap me and pump me like no tomorrow.

I pull her in missionary and I continue to pump her and after awhhile I ended in a doggie style . She helps me to wash up and we chat for a while before we depart.

Looks: 9/10 (seductive that compliment her whole look)

Body: 8/10 ( smooth skin )

Boobs: 8/10 (natual 36B)

Frenching 9/10 (Passionate Frencher)

Pussy: 8.5/10 (tight with no smell)

BBBJ : 9/10 (Deep Throat With Good Stamina Skills)

FJ: 9/10 (She really enjoy it as much as u do, tried missionary saddle and spoon & lastly doggie)

GFE: 9/10 (Not Rushy & Not A Time Watcher)

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=735418
Old 13-07-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrerowang View Post
Yoyo scarlett
Another silly clone using the same strategy, and I'm calling you out.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 13-07-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
maglorix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My first FR after lurking for so long. I have been reading closely at all the FR and decide to take a chance on this new stable, Seduction's Rose.
OKT is really good, can really banter and entertain. His answers are fluent and straight to the point.
My virgin fr will be short and simple so pls take it all with a pinch of salt since all of us have different taste.
Looks: 8
Body: 8
Boobs: 8
French: 8
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 9
GFE: 8
RTF: Can definitely be sure this stable is legit and so are the lady. No reason why not.
Overall, Rose is above average, she tries to please and is good value for the damage. I have no complains at all.
Dmg: $150/2/90
OKT: 10/10 for his honest service.
Old 13-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Kippy from SexAmazon

Introduction : Recently very tired at work where I really need to relax and release. Went ahead and book 2 different girls. First girl will be Kippy and for the second girl, I will write in my next FR later. Choose Kippy because of her look which I like and also the video at SexAmazon website where she dance a bit and later giggle which really looks cute IMO. She is not new in this trade as she told me she work in Taiwan and Japan before also.

Looks :
Kippy in real live looks better than photos and video IMO. She is very cute and pretty. She is very into Japanese trend, so you will see her hairstyle is those Japanese style and and her makeup is also Japanese style. Her hair are long curly browish golden hair which is same like the photos and video.

Body :
She is consider slim and petite in size. Some slight tummy and her skin tone is towards the lighter tone thai tanned skin color. Pussy is slight trimmed grass kind. She have a tattoo on her back top left and another tattoo on her tummy. Her body smell is light scent which smells good.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Her boobs looks nice on her petite size body. Boobs size I guess should be B+ to C IMO. The texture feeling is semi hard. She told me her boobs is just make around a few months old. Her nipples are brown in color. When she is riding on my 2IC, I keep hold onto her boobs and also sometime suck on it haha.

Shower :
Wah her shower where at first I thought is SOP because she really soap and rinse me well. When she off the tap, I thought next is take towel and dry my body. But I am wrong, she suddenly move her head towards my nipple where she start giving me a good catbath and later on follow by a sensual BBBJ on my 2IC. What amaze me is that her BBBJ during shower is very long duration where most of the time, FLs who provide BBBJ during shower will just BBBJ for a short duration.

Catbath :
Very good catbath I receive from her. She know how to use her tongue to catbath on my neck and nipples where I feel very arouse. Totally enjoy her catbath.

GFE :
She is more of the service orientated gem. But I think she put in effort for her services. After the showering scene is done, she will rinse my body where later she take the towel and help me dry my body instead of me doing it. Will also give me a good massage when starting of the session and also after my first shot. Even after done with my second shot, she did not rush the showering but still showering me with effort. Her English speaking level is consider simple to basic that kind.

Frenching :
Her style is can kiss, smooch and french type. She is more of a frencher type IMO. Don't think need initiation or maybe only that very slight initiation because when she catbath me and the feeling is there where we auto start to french. She is a passionate frencher during FJ IMO and really had a good tongue fight with her. Her tongue fight is more than half a tongue fight feeling.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is sensual, nice and slurpy feeling. She will auto change position to BBBJ my 2IC where her back will face me instead of the always standard BBBJ position. She will also lick my 2IC shaft and head too. Overall I think her BBBJ is good IMO.

FJ :
I felt that her petite size body is very nice to bonk especially in Missionary position. Even though we tried Missionary and Cowgirl positions only but I still enjoy bonking her in Missionary position. I felt that she like to be in Cowgirl position because when I wanted to be on top, she ask me to lie down as she wanted to be on top. When she is pumping on my 2IC in Cowgirl position, she is really pumping my 2IC instead of grinding which I like. Reason why I like to bonk her in Missionary position is because of the passionate frenching tongue fight we had during that position and also I lifted up her legs where I bonk onto her petite size body, the feeling is quite good. Her moans also got those Japanese girl sound moan haha.

In my point of view :
Kippy really make me had a good 2 shots release. Her services orientated attitude, shower BBBJ and the FJ session with her which really make me had a very satisfying session.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 13-07-2019 at 07:49 PM.
Old 13-07-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Any FRs on Sumi of Soi69 ? Looks hot.
Old 13-07-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 6
jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!

Kitty Silk Stockings
Today at 11am to 2pm (Free bonk plus one paid bonk)
Damage: $160/4/3hours, lol very economical.

OKT is amongst my favorite to date.
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
Pussy: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: Not in her menu.
FJ: 9/10 3shots in fuck job. Fuck till i see stars. Had my cock inside her pussy for most of the time, dont even know how many thousands of entry and exits i made there. 4th shot she had to handjob and blowjob for me damn long, my member died on me repeatedly before finally producing a few droplets of sperm out. Did her all positions imaginable so need to praise her for her patience and diligence.
Overall she is not as bad as earlier described, probably need to know her likes and don'ts. Had a fun time with her and if she can keep up the good work then maybe a RTF is on the cards. She is for those who likes a pretty syt and not for commando lovers.
Old 13-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Niki from Xclusive

Introduction : The second girl I tried today is Niki because early morning read a FR from a Bro for Niki. So I decided to give Niki a try and indeed the session with Niki was also very satisfying due to numerous factors which I will write in my FR.

Looks :
Niki is really What You See Is What You Get(WYSIWYG) that kind of look. Seldom will see FL so similar to their photos on their thread. Niki really is around 97% similar like her photos. Very pretty with sharp features and she also put on the make up same like her photo. She this kind of club girl look, let me everyday face her and see also will not get bored one haha.

Body :
She have a very slim and sexy body. Skin tone color is fair like Chinese skin tone color even though she is from Isan. Skin is smooth IMO and she have a nice body scent which I like. Her pussy is more towards the shaved pussy. Her slender legs really make her body looks very nice and classy. Another good thing is her natural B cups boobs which looks very beautiful on her body as the size is just right.

Boobs :
Natural. I guess should be B cups size. Her boobs size is just right for her slim and sexy body which looks very beautiful. She allows me to suck, fondle, tune and lick with no restriction. Her nipples are quite sensitive when I gently lick, suck and tune as they will slowly start to harden and protrude.

GFE :
She is very friendly and accommodating. Like talking to a very close friend. Very towards the fuck buddy feel IMO. Will ask me what I like and which areas I am sensitive where I will be easily arouse. Will cuddle with me and bring my hand to hug her while both of us are laying on the bed. Her English speaking level is consider very good IMO.

Frenching :
She is a very very passionate frencher. Kiss, smooch french all can. No need any initiation one and she will auto initiate. We were frenching 90% of the time during the session. When frenching with her and her eyes will even roll back, WAH!!! Even when frenching with her, she will auto put her hand on my head or neck and just passionately french with me. Somemore she is so pretty, 2IC no power can also french till get harden, you say leh, haha.

BBBJ :
I love her BBBJ very much. To me the feeling is nice and sensual and a pretty girl BBBJ for me, see liao also feels good. She even ask how I want to have my BBBJ. I told her I want to have standing BBBJ and she comply and BBBJ my 2IC while I am standing. Than later she want me to have more comfort when she is doing standing BBBJ for me where she ask me to lean againsts the wall so I feel more comfortable and later she BBBJ for me with her hands free from touching my 2IC. Totally enjoyed the moment when she BBBJ my 2IC.

FJ :
FJ with her also very "SHIOK" because the FJ session with her is very passionate. Most of the time in the FJ session, we are frenching throughout. IMO she love Doggy position. But I love Missionary position with her because of her beautiful face, can keep french with her passionately while also sucking gently on her natural sensitive B cups boobs.

In my point of view :
Niki is really very pretty like her photos on her thread, nice and accommodating girl, beautiful nice natural boobs, sexy body and lastly a very passionate frencher. My session with her was very satisfying. A very good day for me as both my sessions were so satisfying.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 13-07-2019 at 11:17 PM.
Old 13-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Alis (X-Clusive)

Had Alis last night for supper & damn, I gotta say she’s a saving grace for me after 4 not-so-gd experiences with 4 FLs in the past 2 mths. Not gonna elaborate too much on the past 4 experiences, but I’m juz unlucky (or dumb) for trying 2 FLs (with no previous FRs) & 2 FLs who were alrdy on ORD moods. Oh well, guess u gain some & u lost some. Anyway, I had a really sex-tisfied sex-sion with Alis & she basically ticked most of my boxes. Not sure y she doesn’t hav much customers & not much FRs. My ratings as follows:

Looks: 8/10 Nice features, big eyes, sharp nose, I wld say she has 90% resemblance to the pics. Even w/o make up I wld say she wld easily be a 7-7.5 for most ppl. Definitely the won’t reject type.
Body: 8/10 Abt 1.55m height. Slight tummy (maybe is beer belly, since Bro Staminadick said she likes to drink ) but fleshy in the right areas & right amount. For me, she’s petit & light enuff for me to carry-F**k her (& I’m by no means a big man), but I won’t say she’s the slim & minuscule type.
Boobs: 7/10 All natural B cupper but a lil saggy. Still a handful though & really soft & nice for fondling.
Frenching: 10/10 Yup, I got the tongue fighting I was looking for & I loved it
Painting / fingering: Yup, allowed & I got her real wet down there & she scuffled my hair & pulled my head close to her pussy. Later she apologized to me for messing up my hair & that she came when I was eating her
BBBJ: 8.5/10 Not a fan of this but I think she might be a fan of giving BBBJ. She licked my shaft & balls for like 15mins & even tried to DT me, occasionally shooting me those seductive looks. Was enuff to get me hard & throbbing so I capped on & got ready to pounce.
FJ: 10/10 She’s not the tightest pussy I’ve had, but she sure is 1 of the wettest . Yup, the kind that no need KY 1. We started Rnd 1 in missionary as I inserted into her wet pussy & pumped her. Changed a few positions b4 I blew off my loads with her on top of me. We were both sweaty & tired, & she slapped me on the chest, laughingly said that I made her cum 3 times . We laid on the bed, chatting, touching & arousing each other for a gd 15mins b4 she woke my 2IC up & capped me on. Rnd 2 kicked off & I bonked her 1st in doggy then switched to a couple of positions b4 I blew off my remaining loads. As we proceed to the bathroom to wash up, she was laughed & said that her legs r wobbly now cos I made her came a few times juz now. Lol maybe it’s 1 of her motivating sales talk. Washed up, tipped her & go home with a big smile on my face.
GFE: 10/10 Friendly & accommodative FL who’s not totally new to this trade (though she’s not in similar industry back home, according to her la) Bro Staminadick was spot on when he said she’s really wet. Yup, it doesn’t takes alot to get her horny, @ least for me. Maybe it’s the chemistry, I guess.
RTF: Hell Yeah, b4 she goes back nxt week. Catch her b4 she left our shore. Happy bonking & ciao~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1