The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
World Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorld Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
100% correct, too !!!. Seek out mamasan, Ja-ap who now sits on the table outside of Erotica Pool Bar. There are a few good looking girls in both of these bars ( but turnover can be high ! ).
My 'regular' used to be at Erotica Pool Bar until she got 'sponsored' by a Japanese man. Met her for the first time only 1-week after her 18th birthday, and banged her pretty regularly for the next 2 years (I'm so lucky that my work requires me to goto BKK every couple of months ). I still get whatsapp messages from her. Everytime I think of that 18-year-old, 155cm, 39-40kg body with 100% shaved/waxed below the neck, I still get a little hard-on.. Hahahaha

There were still quite a few cute girls the last time I swung by in early August 2012.

That said, my drinks bill there tend to be pretty high due to long time friendships with mama-san and some of the waitresses. So lots of drinks all round, and I usually stumble out pretty hammered!
Old 14-09-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Citizen View Post
My 'regular' used to be at Erotica Pool Bar
I usually stumble out pretty hammered!
Good catch, lucky dude (at some1 else expense). On your exit from bar, if you are wasted ..any good after?? +555
Old 15-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Inflation is a bit@h! Mongering/ Cheong/ punting in Singapore is now unattractive due to increased enforcement on hotels and even punters/ cheongsters are not spared from scrutiny(e.g. Recent sex for grades, contract, underaged comm sex).

Many of these are high spenders at higher end of income brackets and taking their Mongering/cheonging/ punting regional thus pushing up prices in regional " playgrounds" like Bkk,hcm.
Old 15-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Visited selected Soi Cowboy (Bacarra) and Nana (Rainbow bar 2/4) bars and the prices quoted are definitely the so-called 'standard rates' in these popular bars. Also if you are there early before 9pm and ask them for LT plus quote 4000bht, the pretty (=popular) ones will immediately reject....such is the factor of demand vs supply, and cost of inflation due to foreign spending....

I used to prefer Rainbow 4 out of the 3 places visited, but average quality in R4 has really dropped. This time round found it easier to pick girls to my liking in Bacarra and R2 rather than R4, even though R4 easily had twice the number of girls than R2. Unfortunately due to time, didn't get to really go to the other smaller bars to look see. May still get 4000bht LT at these less popular joints.
Old 15-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Visited selected Soi Cowboy (Bacarra) and Nana (Rainbow bar 2/4) bars and the prices quoted are definitely the so-called 'standard rates' in these popular bars. Also if you are there early before 9pm and ask them for LT plus quote 4000bht, the pretty (=popular) ones will immediately reject....such is the factor of demand vs supply, and cost of inflation due to foreign spending....

I used to prefer Rainbow 4 out of the 3 places visited, but average quality in R4 has really dropped. This time round found it easier to pick girls to my liking in Bacarra and R2 rather than R4, even though R4 easily had twice the number of girls than R2. Unfortunately due to time, didn't get to really go to the other smaller bars to look see. May still get 4000bht LT at these less popular joints.
i want kapoo massage FRs...not agogo FRs.
Old 15-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
i want kapoo massage FRs...not agogo FRs.
Haha...waiting for you to come back BKK to chiong kapoo together mah! Anyway drop by Bro Sduu favourite place in Nana, and didnt see 72 around...but there are afew new 'girls' that are not bad looking...haha. Brought my friends there cos they never been there before
Old 15-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

MPs are still best. Can choose and what more no need to go through hassle of negotiating. To be blunt, end of the day, same results, same ending.
Old 15-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Same why some people like fishing and some go supermarket buy fish.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 16-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
.........If TDs in Spore this happening no need go Bangkok already.
Prices I heard r going north with no signs of coming down.
Busloads of Japs irregardless if its golden, silver or bronze week holidays.
Chiongsters of all nationalities accepting prices as they r coz "I'm here for holiday. I long-long time come once".

Do the math for a typical night out in a Bangkok go-go now...

LD for lady: Bht160
Drink for yourself: Bht150
Bar fine: Bht600
LT rate with std 2 shots (which she goes back at 5am): Bht5,000
Total you spent: Bht5,910 (minimum spend)
At today's rate is SGD234.39

Rate for overnight in Spore SGD280 to SGD300 with std 3 shots - factor in your Bangkok hotel & flights. Maybe better off mongering in Spore for now?
If we run the numbers, the common sense is to stay home! However, variety is the spice of life, albeit a little bit more expensive, and a little bit further away

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Same why some people like fishing and some go supermarket buy fish.
I think my fishing days are behind me Nowadays, I buy fish from the market and a box of wine to impress the ger
Old 16-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
If we run the numbers, the common sense is to stay home! However, variety is the spice of life, albeit a little bit more expensive, and a little bit further away

I think my fishing days are behind me Nowadays, I buy fish from the market and a box of wine to impress the ger
I thought fishing is more fun? I m learning Thai in order to go fishing...
Old 16-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
I thought fishing is more fun? I m learning Thai in order to go fishing...
Fishing (放長線釣大魚) takes time, patience and money I am now more a practioner of Triple F's (FFF) - Find, Fxxk and Forget
Old 16-09-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
World Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorld Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What I usually spend in a night out at NEP/SC is probably in that ballpark. Say around THB2500 in the bar (incl barfine) plus another THB3500 for LT.

I don't actually think it's that bad. That includes a couple hours of drinking. Laughing, talking cock with the mamasan, waitress, and 1-2 cute 18-20 year olds. Plus sex. Plus a cutie to hug to sleep. Plus wake up to more sex. I think that's quite good deal for around S$250!

And like Soopafly said - the variety is important! For pure price, it's hard to fight with the legal GL thai girls or the Indonesian SWs. But the free-and-easy party in BKK is hard to beat! Or sometimes I like the "luxury" of the amazing saunas in Macau. Or the hardcore intensity of some of China's KTVs (though nowadays getting older... cannot take so much hardcore!).

PS. Despite all the inflation, hotel prices in BKK still reasonable though. Good 5* luxurious hotels at under S$200. Always nice to chill in a posh hotel room!

PPS. I'm curious - where's the usual place to get overnight in Singapore at S$300? I don't P4P much in Singapore apart from the GL150 houses. I remember taking a girl out of a KTV for around that price before, but that doesn't count. Have to pay all the other tips, drinks first!
Old 17-09-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 20
vertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to allvertikal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukthai View Post
Try TED99 & Chats next door to see if it suits your taste...personally i also cant find any SYTs there too...
Yo bro, I find rainbow at saphan Kwai very run down.. And the music sucks...
The only reason I went there is to meet a gal I got to know on a social site..

Don't think I will ever want to try any in saphan Kwai anymore..
Old 17-09-2012, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Shark

Actually the spread (of food) at the 10th birthday party was not that bad. Besides the same same spit-roasted pig, had some other, mainly Thai food. Had the last sandwich.

There’s a new (to me) SYT, #82. Dun know her name yet. When first saw her, thought she was Mai, an 18-yr-old SYT who I hadn’t seen for awhile. But this girl doesn’t have a tattoo on her back. She seems to get a lot of LDs but haven’t seen her go out with anyone. Wouldn’t mind getting to know her except she has been putting on weight on her behind really fast.

Dun know why they allow themselves to get like that. Same thing happened to Mai and Look Gai, a 19-yr-old SYT who still works there. They all let their buns get big.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread