The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-06-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Not really bait n switch. I take it as FL provide stable very old photos. Look slim but elephant baby. Or stable heavy edit pic until they confused which one. Sometime those posted pic look like edited or blurry i will skip.

Scarlett still ok. still WYSWSG at 80% rate.
Milkyway leh...maybe WYSWYG rate 50%?
Chivas...lol let you rate bah...

For me, singapore is small. Tio bait and switch, i reject then use my CAT 50 gem. Keep some in my pocket when encounter bait and switch. CAT 50 gem very long lasting one. At least can keep one year. LOL!

Imagine you at Taiwan tio bait n switch...is wah lao eh~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by funb View Post
Scarlett, Chivas and Milkway same trio.. they switch and bait within themselves.

So unless you happen to be nearby dont waste time and money to travel down and reject.
Old 15-06-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Sommi from SS

looks – 7 (dunno y gt fr say old but looks young to me. Slight resemble to my ex class mate)
Boobs – 7.5 (don't think as big as stated but natural)
Body – 6 (yes agreed would be fat to some. It's mostly around yummy area)
BBBJ - 8 (takes time so serve you. Can DT. What else can I complain)
FJ - 8 (she is game for all sort of poisition and enjoys sex. No my required)
Gfe - 9 (will threat u like a bf. Asked me to lie on her lap after the deed and did head massage for me. Very comfortable and almost fall asleep. She hugs me and gvave me kisses as tho she is hungry for me. Very different experience for me)
Service - 9 (wanted to do cim, to my surprise she swallowed all in. Haven't got swallow svc in a long time. She seem to be able understand and speak some Chinese)
RTF - see how... Too many places and chicks calling to me
Old 15-06-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 6
lookseelad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=732530

Fr for Beam
Had a craving for syt and found one from my trusted Silk Stocking
Okt is fast and responsive.
Located at JS road, easy to park and easy to access. Considered discreet.

Look: 9/10 Fair syt, has a always on beautiful smile. Cutie pie babe.
Body: 8.5/10 She is young so a bit of baby fats but not fat.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural boobs but not very big.
Pussy: 9/10 Shaved and juicy for a good licking. Her reactions were nice to watch. I think she cummed from my painting.
CIM: Yesss
BBBJ: 8/10 So cute to watch her blow my cock. Suction is ok, pushed her down and thrust my cock up for deepthroat, almost gapped her.
FJ: 9/10 Very responsive when i was inside (with cd) and pumped her hard, her vagina is quite small, hope i didnt expand it too much. She did a long cowgirl on me which was fun to watch as she was struggling on my cock. She was quite open to other stances also. Accommodating lass.
GFE: 8/10 Her smile can probably melt most even with her lack of English.
RTF: Maybe after I try Mint first.
CIM:
Old 15-06-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 7
Frenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to beholdFrenchloverpat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaks View Post
Went for my 2nd Tarma ever, last one was almost a decade ago!
Got too tempted by the positive reports from Seduction68, Vanessa and Kiki

Okt was responsive and friendly. Keep it up ����
My stats:

(Vanessa)
Looks - 7.5, I will say both are decent syt. Have some pimples but nothing serious.
Body - 8/10 syt body, Thai tan, smooth and nice
Boobs - 8.5/10 nice small C, au natural
Bbbj - 8/10 my 2nd shot arrived from her bbbj which was quite solid
Fj - NA, lol I didn’t get to ride her
Frenching - 8/10 more fresh than Kiki, but not as intense. Did some frenching while Kiki bbbj
Gfe - 7.5/10 don’t know why, she is more distant than kiki, partly cos I didn’t get to bang her also since I couldn’t perform 2nd shot well and ended in bbbi+hj

(Kiki)
Looks - 7.5/10 like i said earlier, both r decent syts. I won’t say either is better than the other
Body - 8.5/10 I actually prefers Kiki body cos she is quite fair. Slightly more meat than Vanessa and nice round ass
Boobs - 9/10 rounder, slightly bigger than Vanessa, overall i love this pair of au natural C cup
Bbbj- 8/10, quite ok she did a fair bit of licking and bbbj which sent me to heaven
Fj- 8/10 accommodating, I finished her off in doggy with a nice load into her round fair ass with Vanessa hugging and licking me from behind
Frenching - 7/10 she more willing but don’t taste as good as Vanessa
Gfe- 8/10 she engaged me more somehow, 2nd shot was her boobs in my face while Vanessa bbbj/hj me

Overall - 8/10
For me it’s a fun experience that one should have. The feeling when both were on my little bro was out of the world. Pricing is reasonable and location is nice. I would try again if I have the $$$
When will be my turn again, so hard to book?

Last edited by Frenchloverpat; 15-06-2019 at 11:15 PM.
Old 15-06-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
leechowder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Silk S. 4/5
FR for Mint
Located at residence / office building near to Golden Mile.

Looks: 8.5/10 Better in real life. Greeted me with a big grin. Good start.
Body: 8.5/10 Slim yet curvy. Smells good.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural tits prolly around as sated.
Pussy: 9/10 Trimmed pussy can still reach her clits easily. Smell as good as her body. Moan loudly when I hit the right spot.
Frenching: 8/10 Got better once time passed, she was a little reluctant at the beginning, maybe i smoked.
BBBJ: 8/10 Tried a bit of deepthroat, she did it quite well. Balls were sucked by hr. No AR.
FJ: 8.5/10 Did her in doggy to start the session, followed by missionary and she rode me to heaven to finish off round 1. Took a shower together and rested for a full 15 mins before we commenced round 2. This time, she was more receptive to a stranger fucking her pussy and reacted positively, her pussy was really wet when i finished off round 2. She complement my needs for changes.
GFE: 8/10 Always nice to have a xmm around to roll back the clock.
RTF: She is a good bonk so no reason why not.
Old 15-06-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Anna (Slut Dungeon)

OKT: Fast reply and straight to the point. I booked 1 day in advance, so when the next morning message him for address at the time he specified okt took some time to reply. Probably still slping.
Room: Quite big, but not much inside. Only bed and a cupboard. Not attached bathroom, but right next to it only.
Shower: Together. SOP.
Communication: Her english is decent
Looks: Thai tanned, accurate to pictures, minus abit of photoshop.
Body: If you checked her pictures at SD website you can tell she's not the skinny kind. Got abit of meat, but within expectations. Very small tattoo at her lower back.
Boobs: Enhanced, soft to the touch. Sensitive nipples.
BBBJ: She's good at bj, pays attention to both balls and shaft. Didn't bj for long though. Says mine is abit big for her and her jaw uncomfortable. Suggested to get me off with hj but i insisted on bj
Fingering: Didn't try.
Painting: Didn't try, shaved nice looking pussy.
FJ: Rides well, nice ass cushion also. Felt great.
Frenching: Didn't initiate.
GFE: Service was great. Helped remove clothes and get ready for shower, cuddle etc all there. Washed whole body nicely also. But no kissing for me (I didn't initiate, she didn't either.) Does initiate for second round. Plus points for that.
RTF: Unlikely
Old 15-06-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Fischer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VIP888 Angel

Looks - 8/10. Has the OL looks. Consider chio in certain angle.

Body - 8.5/10. Slim, no tell tale signs of motherhood, skin is quite smooth.

Boobs - 8.5/10. Just about the rightsizes for her build.

French - 8.5/10. Willing to french despite me being a smoker. Her tongue can move fluently.

BBBJ - 8.5/10. Competent skills. Left my cock rock hard both times she blew me.

FJ - 8.5/10. She likes doggy so I gave her all i got in ramming her from behind lol. Left me soaked in perspiration lol

Gfe - Kept me engaged at all times without playing her phone. Her service attitude is the stand out for her. Always friendly and checking if she did all right for the session. Took efforts to change my clothes and wear for me when I leave.

Rtf - Great session overall looking forward to seeing this angel again
Old 15-06-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
vitocorleone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this May from Sexhouse that came here in March this year?

https://slut-dungeon.com/babe/meena/
Old 15-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

For your reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitocorleone View Post
Is this May from Sexhouse that came here in March this year?

https://slut-dungeon.com/babe/meena/
Old 15-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mojojojo13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
FR for Line from Galaxy-Xscorts
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=731238

Different from pics. Hard to say if it is even her. But I anyhow went for it.
The room was small and the shower run down.
She is a bit round, and has a belly. Good size breasts, but a bit hanging.
She was however a pleasant person to chat with.

However after the first shot, a person from the hotel came knocking at the door asking for her passport and she said that she was checking out. Anyhow, long story short, I had to dress up and leave. After pointing out to her that I had done only half of my time, she called the bro and and he told her to give me 20$ back.

I thought I would try a cheap bonk, but it turned out a rather expensive and stressing one.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
Frenching: ?/10 not tried.
Cbj: 8/10 Good
Fj: 8/10 Very accommodating.
GFE: 9/10 Pleasant to interact with
RTF: No, and I am very disappointed with the stable

I am dissappointed too. not the same person.... left after one round. Felt cheated
Old 15-06-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
skykn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Fon from Slut Dungeon as there is no FR yet.
Looks: photos are accurate. Sweet girl.
Body: Tall and slim. Small boobs but I am ok with it as long as they are natural. Quite fair and smooth skin.
BBBJ: I had better ones but she can go deep deep. Amazing. Tongue movement was great.
Painting/fingering: allowed. Sensitive.
Frenching: passionate during FJ.
FJ: only did cowgirl and missionary. She can ride. Soft moans.
Communication: need help from Google.
She must be new to this line so don’t expect commando service. For me it was a great session just having a sweet pretty girl like her.
https://slut-dungeon.com/babe/fon/
Old 15-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mei Silk

Looks: 95% pic
Body:generally toned body and fleshy where it should be
Boobs: enhanced but looks and feel good. Nipples though dark it contrasts well with her skin.
Bbbj: A+ she is super skilled her offers cim too
Fj: fantastic stamina. 1 fj only but tool quite long. Smile on her face always

Rtf: ya for confirmed service
Old 15-06-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
For your reference.

Bro , is she fully shaven , trimmed or bush like ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 15-06-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Bro...you ask me previously or current(which i don't know and not rtf)? Maybe grow back already.
Always remember that story happened. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Bro , is she fully shaven , trimmed or bush like ?
Old 15-06-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 14
supermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to beholdsupermanwtflol is a splendid one to behold

Leena from Teeruklover
Date: 15 June @ 2.15 pm

Will not give score here but will base it of my personal experience with her.

Willing to take heavy pounding and game for CIM. Looks wise of course will differ from posted pictures la. After first shot during downtime will hug and cuddle u. For second shot, she mounted me and ride me like a seasoned cowgirl. Lol

Boobs are enhanced but quite seasoned alr. Willing to tongue fight with me as well.

That's all for Leena. Hope my FR helps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1