The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Yes, take-out from saunas ANYWHERE is usually not a good idea. The girls are too jaded and "Professional" for my liking.

Unfortunately though, with all this crack-downs etc and cat and mouse games being played, saunas are probably the most direct and efficient way for visitors and those not all that familiar with Shenzhen. Too bad actually, as there's so much more to Shenzhen.

SEAJ
sauna girls are usually wham bam thank you madam type of girls
if you pay more and tip more some even offer you raw
but gfe is very little compared to ktv girls
sauna girls are too direct and will pestered you to pay more and more tips
if you pay less on your 2nd visit to the same girl her service will drop
i am speaking from personal experience, read my earlier posts
i paid school fees of 500 rmb to learn something about sauna girl kc tricks not too expensive but still i feel that paying 500 rmb for dead fish service and 1 shot only for the so-called overnight is not worth it
some more she asked for my atm card and pin number
shenzhen is really the kuala lumpur of southern china
fast paced of living, overcrowded population, high rise skycrappers,etc
Old 02-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

video of vice raid in changzhou china click link below to watch video(raid on spa) http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTkzMDc4NzY=.html
Old 02-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
video of vice raid in changzhou china click link below to watch video(raid on spa) http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTkzMDc4NzY=.html
Love that part when the girl was helping the fat guy cover his face!
Is that GFE or PSE? LOL

Also do the LE take the videos and provide a copy to the TV stations or do they get TV reporters to follow them when they raid?
So many of these type of video clips.

SEAJ
Old 02-12-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Love that part when the girl was helping the fat guy cover his face!
Is that GFE or PSE? LOL

Also do the LE take the videos and provide a copy to the TV stations or do they get TV reporters to follow them when they raid?
So many of these type of video clips.

SEAJ
uncle you will enjoy http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjcxNz....4.6-1.1-1-2-5 watching this video click link
Old 02-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
uncle you will enjoy http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjcxNz....4.6-1.1-1-2-5 watching this video click link
Yes, watched these before but its great watching them again now.....such good memories. Sigh....!

Tell me, you cannot be that young yourself as to call so many "uncle?"
Just curious.

SEAJ
Old 02-12-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dongguan Crackdown

Quote:
Haha this is the Feb 2014 news report that took down Dongguan!
Old 03-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

Re: Dongguan Crackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Haha this is the Feb 2014 news report that took down Dongguan!
video on danshui click the link http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjEyMz....13-2.1-1-1-12
Old 03-12-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Danshui Sauna Video Clip

Quote:
Aiyah this clip very old liao.
My guess is 2009-2010.
You can still spot the 桑拿 neon lights like nobody's business.

I miss those days in Danshui.
¥268 for an above average quality masseuse.
100min/2 Shots. Where to find?
Jin sad. Jin moody.

Nowadays no establishment will dare to display 桑拿 neon lights but change to 洗浴 instead.
Mostly in Huizhou City.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Re: Danshui Sauna Video Clip

Quote:
Aiyah this clip very old liao.
My guess is 2009-2010.
You can still spot the 桑拿 neon lights like nobody's business.

I miss those days in Danshui.
¥268 for an above average quality masseuse.
100min/2 Shots. Where to find?
Jin sad. Jin moody.

Nowadays no establishment will dare to display 桑拿 neon lights but change to 洗浴 instead.
Mostly in Huizhou City.
yes nowadays mongering prices in guangdong as a whole skyrocket going up and up ,maybe can consider yunan,hunan, guangxi,there is much happening at those places ,cheaper in prices ,only downside you need to travel
Old 03-12-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
yes nowadays mongering prices in guangdong as a whole skyrocket going up and up, maybe can consider yunan, hunan, guangxi, there is much happening at those places, cheaper in prices, only downside you need to travel
Domestic air tickets cost an arm or leg.

International flights between Singapore and Shenzhen or Guangzhou cheaper than China domestic flights!
State monopoly mah.

Most cheongsters are too lazy to go outside of Guangdong province just for cheonging.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Domestic air tickets cost an arm or leg.

International flights between Singapore and Shenzhen or Guangzhou cheaper than China domestic flights!
State monopoly mah.

Most cheongsters are too lazy to go outside of Guangdong province just for cheonging.
can always take the domestic trains or high speed crh train and pay chinaman
rates for the train fares
Old 03-12-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, watched these before but its great watching them again now.....such good memories. Sigh....!

Tell me, you cannot be that young yourself as to call so many "uncle?"
Just curious.

SEAJ
another video on lost paradise click link below
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzE1MD....4.8-1.1-1-2-7
Old 03-12-2014, 06:44 AM
Samster

Re: Chat App Warriors

Quote:
I want to see how horny Chat App warriors last in this game.

The latest Gong An campaign is to hit online vice.
how china police smash a online vice ring click link below
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTgxOD....23-1.1-1-2-22
Old 03-12-2014, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

八记者李亚坤 11月13日,一个从台湾来深圳旅游的旅行团有8名台湾籍男子因嫖娼与8名失足女被福田警方行政拘留。八记 者获悉,涉事的夜总会已被停业整改六个月罚款十万元。

旅行社:嫖娼是个人行为

此番台湾游客集体嫖娼事发后,更被怀疑这是一个专业来内地的“买春团”。涉事旅行社有关负责人昨日接受八记 者的采访,否认了“买春团”的说法,强调说,这是一个来内地的旅游观光团,嫖娼系部分游客的个人行为。这名 负责人还称,旅行社并未有介绍卖淫嫖娼等行为,实际上,导游还特别强调了内地扫黄以示提醒,事发也令他们颇 感意外。

据介绍,该团约30人,有男有女,均系同一家公司的员工,他们参加的是一个四天三晚的深港游,其中在深圳的 旅游项目包括东部华侨城等自然景区。据介绍,他们在接待的过程中,团友们也没有提出“买春”需求。据介绍, 事发当天中午他们才来到深圳,当晚系他们下榻深圳的第一晚,入住在新洲路绿景锦江大酒店,酒店按五星级标准 打造。

据介绍,当日晚间,团友们自主活动,部分人员在距离下榻酒店车程四五分钟的金海蓝湾夜总会饮酒作乐。这家夜 总会位于福田金地一路。他们是如何找到该会所的,旅行社有关负责人表示颇感奇怪,这绝非导游所推荐,也有可 能是驻地保安或者内地熟人带领。据悉,这些游客当晚在夜总会包房内饮酒唱歌之后,觉得不尽兴,遂各自从夜总 会内挑选了一名小妹,带回下榻酒店嫖宿。当日凌晨,警方在酒店内抓获8名嫖娼的台湾籍游客以及8名卖淫的失 足女,分别被处以5到10天不等的行政拘留。据悉,事发之后,剩下的游客继续剩下的行程。

夜总会停业整改六个月

“这批女孩子先是在夜总会给客人陪酒,就已经涉嫌明令禁止的有偿陪侍行为。”知情人告诉八记者,失足女入住 酒店时,酒店没有登记失足女身份信息,也违反有关的治安管理规定。八记者也获悉,针对此番事件中酒店以及夜 总会存在的问题,福田警方亦予以严格处理。目前涉案的绿景锦江大酒店被罚款10万元,责令限期整改。涉事的 金海蓝湾夜总会也被罚款10万元,停业整改6个月。

Play safe brothers. I have two Singaporean friends who were busted in their hotels on two separate incidents. One was detained for 10 days, another had to pay almost 36,000rmb to get out of detention after the first night
28 Oct - 1 Nov

Bangkok FR

Baccara #176 Soi Cowboy - 11 Nov

#6 MOOK (Poseidon)
#63 Aee (Nataree)

#20 NOON (CCK massage)
Old 03-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

http://gd.qq.com/a/20141203/011115.htm

News FGG linked to me - and the moral being
1. The Yanda ain't over
2. Its now spread to Shenzhen which was thought to be somehow safer
3. Worse to use agents as the LE have their sights on them and it's only a matter of time when they pounce.
4. Keep the size of your KTV parties/mongering forays to few participants - keep your head low, party quietly and DON'T let the an agent turn your party rowdy to make the bill high
5. When checking in hotels with a girl, make sure you do register her in too and exchange personal info with her. Adultery is only a moral issue but prostitution is a crime

Play safe!!

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1