The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you all have rape fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by euks View Post
Rape fantasy is a popular female fantasy. The girl do not actually want to be rape by any stranger. What they want is the feeling of a man they fancy having a relentless urge to have them
Agreed.
My exp with ex gf is one night while making out, she asked me to rape her.
Was still blur when it happened but got the drift.
She really struggled as I held her hands down. She purposely giapnher legs to prevent me from entering. As we were already naked, half the job done. I found my way in and jammed her. Mid way turn her around and took her from behind as I held her hands. Came hard that night.

Second incident with another gf, supposed to have broken up and she called me drunk somewhere. Went to pick her up and came back my place.... I took her clothes off as she struggled. Once I started fingering her she let loose and was all mine to fuck.
Old 23-05-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Looking for fellow rape fantasy bros to chat about fantasy raping girls and experiences 🙂
Old 23-05-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 11
Laianh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLaianh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I. and I got it from my fwb during our first meeting
Old 23-05-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I bet lots of us do haha. It’s somewhat primal/natural right?
Old 23-05-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaseratiBoy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I got fantasy to watch girls I personally know kena rape. Like in JAV rape until they corrupt and enjoy it then keep wanting it.
Old 23-05-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
I bet lots of us do haha. It’s somewhat primal/natural right?
Exactly! It maybe from evolution when one tribe of humans would conquer another tribe and take their women to increase population of their own tribe and impregnate them to increase their own DNA in population...

The max I experience is due to combination of my own fetish to lick armpits during sex and my wife who is sensitive in armpits and giggles and tries to stop me from licking, it ends up leading to me locking her arms and overpowering her to continue licking, and it ends up feeling like CNC (consentual non-consensual sex) and ends up 'r4ping' her in that position with her body and arms totally immovable and in my control while I pump the heck out of her
Old 23-05-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post
Exactly! It maybe from evolution when one tribe of humans would conquer another tribe and take their women to increase population of their own tribe and impregnate them to increase their own DNA in population...

The max I experience is due to combination of my own fetish to lick armpits during sex and my wife who is sensitive in armpits and giggles and tries to stop me from licking, it ends up leading to me locking her arms and overpowering her to continue licking, and it ends up feeling like CNC (consentual non-consensual sex) and ends up 'r4ping' her in that position with her body and arms totally immovable and in my control while I pump the heck out of her

Dude that sounds damn exciting. CNC is hot stuff
Old 24-05-2024, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 10
superkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuperkk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I had an ex that we started roleplaying after 2 years into our relationship.

I will ''rape'' her while she is really sleeping. I will enter her from behind by slowly pulling down her panties.. She gets wet easily so after my hard cock poke her entrance a few times I can go in easily and when she wakes up she will struggle abit and then give up and start moaning. I will then reposition her in doggy mode and cum deep inside her.

She will then take revenge on me by ''raping'' me when I sleep another time. She says she knows when to ''attack'' me... just stroke my cock when i am snoring and when I am hard enough, just sit on me and grind away.

I will wake up and see somebody bouncing on top of me and try not to instantly cum hahaha
Old 24-05-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
BeijingBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeijingBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Before I met my gf, I always think if girl always proud to start have sex. but my gf made my fantasy come true for the first time. First meeting after our LDR she came to my hotel at night, this time when she started raping me. This is very hot moment and surprised me, her pussy so shiok & already very wet
Old 24-05-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11205 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

My gfs requested for rape when having roleplay

From what I could recall:

1 of them really struggled quite hard and I had to pin her down to bang her real hard. After which she said pussy sore because it was rough

Another 1 wanted ripping off clothes, she kept preventing me from stripping her so I had to rip off her bra and panty

Another 1 I told her I gonna "rape" her and she was like come bring it on and ended up just having kinky sex

Last edited by TheDriverGuy; 24-05-2024 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 24-05-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 11
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
Dude that sounds damn exciting. CNC is hot stuff
So far CNC of this kind is the max I can get out of wifey, she is opposite of me and more vanilla but slowly upgrading her as much as I can... blame it on JAV which spoilt my sexual expectations
Old 25-05-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1655 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseratiBoy View Post
I got fantasy to watch girls I personally know kena rape. Like in JAV rape until they corrupt and enjoy it then keep wanting it.
Ya sia.. dun wan dun wan.. the legs auto open

telegram:
Old 25-05-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

hope I'm not hijacking this thread, sharing about my wife.

after more than 10 years of marriage, my wife took her time and multiple recount versions to shed light on her very troubled past and during our very troubled marriage.

she got drunk at work and fucked, was stuck in a tricky situation. no one to turn to in shame or pride. she kept it to herself, buried herself in work. Before that she was never sexually active, and remained ok, until loneliness turned her to a much older man she'd never think she'd be able to accept.

It didn't go well with him at, after two rounds of disappointment and no satisfaction, she was rude to him and instructed him to leave.... but out of desperation, the guy asked for for one more chance, and in the heated exchange and physical struggle to get him to leave her place, and in his drunken state, he lost control and forced himself on her, fingering her hard thinking that he can get her to submit for one more round..... little did both of them know, she became very turned on by it and started to wet a lot, and became weak to him, but to him, he thought he found her g spot and pressed down on it, while keeping her down, and it gave her a major orgasm that made her submit to him for the rest of the weekend, even to the extent of taking mc for 2 days. could have been more days if she didn't have to go in for an important meeting on that wednesday.

that 4 days, she admitted to me that she enjoyed it more when she decide to reject him and tell him she wasn't in the mood, and he just simply had his way with her instead.
Old 25-05-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
toyotamotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
Ya sia.. dun wan dun wan.. the legs auto open
If legs auto open, then not feeling like rape liao hahaha
Old 26-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

Does it count if they were drunk and unconscious, so no resistance at all !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1