The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My MILF Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishist View Post
Good morning everyone!

Before I show anymore pussy shots, shaven or otherwise, here are some teasers.

So... tight blue or lacy black? Which would you choose?

I'll take the simple tight blue anytime.
Wow love that little drop of love juice in the 2nd photo.

In the first photo, is she having her period?
Saw something that looks like a pad in front.
I want to kiss that little pad and make her horny.
Would be even better if she gets rid of her little hair around her little sister.
Don't you agree?
Very kinky.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heh, heh, so would I! I don't care that she doesn't have the hourglass shape. Got enough to hold and a bit of soft padding is good!
Me too. I like a little bit of fat on the tummy area. And I love to have something to hold and some cushion. Hourglass will be icing on the cake but most MILFs don't have it. It really doesn't matter so long as she is not fat. Your wife is indeed attractive for her age.

I am a big MILF lover too.
Saw her skin, doesn't look like 40. At most 35.
Based on her body shape, I want to bang her all day too.

I am really jealous of you. Cherish and love her.
Old 09-03-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 7
Fetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Me too. I like a little bit of fat on the tummy area. And I love to have something to hold and some cushion. Hourglass will be icing on the cake but most MILFs don't have it. It really doesn't matter so long as she is not fat. Your wife is indeed attractive for her age.

I am a big MILF lover too.
Saw her skin, doesn't look like 40. At most 35.
Based on her body shape, I want to bang her all day too.

I am really jealous of you. Cherish and love her.
Thanks bro! Um, could be a pad, I cannot remember. But appreciate the compliments!
Old 10-03-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I like her tits..small and cute and petite. Lucky you

How old are you bro.

Quote:
She turns 40 this year. Yeah, they used to both be bigger too, but after she stopped breastfeeding... 😭
Old 10-03-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster (P)

Fetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
I like her tits..small and cute and petite. Lucky you

How old are you bro.
41. Thanks for the compliments!
Old 11-03-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster (P)

So, some like them large, some like them small. I think it ala depends on our mood sometimes. But since there is enough for me to squeeze, I like her tits anyway! Who else would like to squeeze her tits?

Old 11-03-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster (P)

Sometimes I like to just stroke her breasts, to slowly make her excited.

Often I like to pinch and pull her big juicy nipples... Yummy!

Who else like to play and suck on large nipples? :P

Old 11-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
So, some like them large, some like them small. I think it ala depends on our mood sometimes. But since there is enough for me to squeeze, I like her tits anyway! Who else would like to squeeze her tits?

The tits resembles the cap of the baby milk bottles. Totally attractive and inviting.
I wish they ooze out milk.
I will squeeze your wife's breasts tenderly and latch my mouth to them permanently to feed obediently.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes I like to just stroke her breasts, to slowly make her excited.

Often I like to pinch and pull her big juicy nipples... Yummy!

What camera are you using? The hair surrounding the nipple are visible.
It will be hard if your wife pluck them and maintain a clean nipple.
Well, this is just human nature.
So long as the little girl below is clean and well maintained.

Great effort by the way.
Old 11-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
kindle is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice milf u have there. Want to share her?
Old 11-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12828 / Power: 21
Arse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond reputeArse-nal has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Fetishist;17122627]

i like ... can let me pls

canot ar! ... its ok .. still up ur rep
Old 11-03-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindle View Post
Nice milf u have there. Want to share her?
Thanks, kindle! Sorry, she's the shy type!
Old 11-03-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster (P)

[QUOTE=Arse-nal;17124189]
Quote:

i like ... can let me pls

canot ar! ... its ok .. still up ur rep
Thanks for upping me, bro! Actually, I would be interested to see other guys enjoying my wife's tits. But she is not into showing off...I had to ask many times to get shots like these.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster (P)

Took these of her bathing. I think a naked woman all wet is very sexy. What do you all think? Will try to post more pictures of her bathing...

Old 11-03-2018, 11:47 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I love a woman who goes down on a man in the shower...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1