The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Pokepokeu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: memoirs

Nice story ts ! Please continue
Old 12-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JacknJ1ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow very nice story ..... please continue soon
Old 12-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 10
ShaTinDog is one of the Best!ShaTinDog is one of the Best!ShaTinDog is one of the Best!ShaTinDog is one of the Best!

Good story .... and pics too
Old 30-10-2015, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to more updates
Old 05-09-2016, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
noiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my sincere apologies for the hiatus.

that night was a blast, everyone had fun, & there were tons of food, booze and music.
subsequently about a few hours later, i saw the boss coming down to join everyone for a few drinks and i started to wonder where joanne was.
roaming the compound to look for her, i finally found her in one of the bedrooms with one of the gang's headman, alex.

alex was fucking joanne halfway when i walked-in on them but as a mark of respect, i didn't stop him whatsoever, but chosed to wait outside till he was done. about 20 minutes later, alex walked out of the room and went downstairs straight so i walked into the room and found joanne lying on the bed herself with like 4-5 used condoms strewn all over the floor and bed.
her pussy was so wet that she couldn't help it, when i asked her how many guys was it in total, she told me 4.

i helped joanne clean up and dress up and we joined the rest of the peeps downstairs where they literally partied the night away, loud music, disco lights, tons of dancing.

after that night, she felt like a total slut and even her dressing sense changed. she would wear short skimpy skirts or extremely short denim shorts when going out. even her panties changed from normal seamless panties to thongs.
basically her conception of sex/sexuality changed.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:59 AM
Samster

a few weeks later, myself and a few mates went to the reknowned st james powerhouse club where we had a few drinks and snacks just to while away time. usually when i club, i won't bring my girlfriend along as it's not very nice and convenient.
so i told joanne that i'll be working, while she went on to do her own stuff.

that night about 1am, the crowd started coming in and we had our tables all sorted out etc.
suddenly there was this girl who was selling shots who approached our table to ask us if we were interested.

the standard rate for 1 shot is roughly $10-$15 in the past, and for 1 tray(10 shots), it'd be $100-$150.

that girl's name was claudia, and judging by her looks, she was no more than 20 years old.
but even at that age, her assets were literally popping out of her tube top.

i introduced myself and started some small talk with her, and we somehow bought quite alot of trays from her in the end.

her figure was damn hot, and i could barely resist myself after that night of drinks, plus at that point of time, i didn't even think twice about cheating behind joanne's back.

downed 1 shot and went up to her to ask her i could get to know her better, and her first reply was 'i have a boyfriend', i was like wtf. but that didn't stop me, i persevered and we ended up exchanging contact numbers.

as i was feeling horny that night, i tried my luck again and asked her if she wanted a lift home after work, which was around 4am, and my god, that lift home ended up with a lift to a hotel.

upon checking in, we wasted no time in making out with each other and just then, joanne called to ask me where i was and i had to lie to her that i was out with friends for supper.
upon stripping claudia's tubetop down, it revealed a firm 34C which made my cock even harder than it was already. she wasn't even wearing any bra that night.
took off her ripped jeans & left her panties on, but i told her not to bathe as i like my girls in their natural scent, smell and taste.

http://tinypic.com/r/oaderq/9

made her kneel down on the carpeted floor while i unbuckled my belt and pants, revealing my hard as rock cock.
told her to give me a good blowjob while i played with her tits.

i think it's a girl's instinctive reaction to get wet while blowing men, it's like they know that they're gonna get fucked once the man's solid hard and the juices are there to prepare them for it.

after about 5 minutes of blowing, i laid her down on the bed, spread her legs and with 1 push, i inserted my whole cock into her pussy.
back in the days, we didn't bother/care about going slow, etc and when fucking girls, usually we'll go in with 1 stroke.

she let out a soft moan/cry and i took it from there.
realising that we didn't have a condom prepared, i couldn't cum inside.
fucked her in a few positions, doggy, missionary, standing doggy, and after about an hour or so, i cummed on her tits, shooting some on her face/hair.

we washed up together and i headed back while she stayed on at the hotel, and i didn't see her ever again.

pretty wasted as we only had 2 rounds, but i was a happy man, being able to empty my balls using this hot girl.

http://tinypic.com/r/2ewcs29/9

http://tinypic.com/r/29sjmd/9

to be continued
Old 05-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 8
TNPNews is a glorious beacon of lightTNPNews is a glorious beacon of lightTNPNews is a glorious beacon of lightTNPNews is a glorious beacon of lightTNPNews is a glorious beacon of light

Nice updates.
Old 05-09-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Plasticaps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent updates!
Old 05-09-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
kopitiam28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue!!!!
Old 12-09-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

moving on, it was work and more work.

until one day, one of my guys told me that there were two girls that wanted to join us and as i was busy working at that point of time, i brushed him off and told him to get them to come and see me tomorrow.

fast forward till the next day, joanne accompanied me down to our 'HQ' where i met the rest of them and also the two new girls who wanted to join us.
sat them down and talked to them for about an hour to make sure that they knew what they were getting themselves into.

one of them was amy.
http://tinypic.com/r/2ecq2jo/9

and the other one, sally.
http://tinypic.com/r/1126ag5/9

both of them were ITE students, both were going to hit 19 years old soon in a few months time, just to make sure they were not below 18, if not there were bound to have alot of problems here and there.
both had boyfriends, but their boyfriends were also ITE students who wasn't so much of a big deal back then.

i asked them why they wanted to join a gang, and their typical reply was because of protection, because in the past, especially in secondary school and ite, there were tons of problems/issues like on a day-day basis.
having said that, i explained to them clearly upfront what the whole thing was about, how we could settle problems for them(if any) and also what were the perks of joining us etc blah blah blah.

so after speaking to them, i told them that there were 2 things required of them, in exchange of these perks and the protection from the gang.
firstly, it was the praying to the gods/alter to swear them in.
secondly, it was the initiation/integration path.

they also casually asked me if they had to do it, and i explained to them that for guys, usually they contribute in terms of brute strength and manpower, but for girls like them, the only contribution they could do was this, and so they accepted it after about half an hour of consideration and talking amongst themselves.

little did i know that both of them were still virgins, and the most they've done was just petting and oral stuff with their boyfriends.
i was like, shit, this was going to be messy.
but in my mind, it was quite awhile since i had a virgin, so cheers to that!

all these while, joanne was sitting outside with the rest of them while i spoke to the girls in one of the rooms we allocated for 'interviews'.
after they agreed to our terms and stuff, i stood up and locked the door.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
WarMoth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasticaps View Post
Excellent updates!
Yes love it too
Old 12-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

i could see them shaking from being nervous, but to be honest, at that very time, i didn't care.

i sat them down on the bed and asked them who wanted to go first, and as expected, both of them didn't reply me so i randomly chose one and it was amy.

amy was about 158cm and 40kg with a small B cup, she wasn't shaved whatsoever and everything was natural.
as i told sally to sit on the chair on the other side to wait for us, amy got ready by starting to unbutton her school uniform.

revealing her black lace bra and black thongs, it was simply a turn-on to see those tits of hers, young, fresh, succulent.
i didn't waste time in taking my own clothes off, and as i took my underwear off, i could see amy gasp due to the size, i'm a 7.5'' only.
i asked her what was her boyfriend's size and she told me about half only, i was like wtf.

proceeding on, i placed my fully erected cock into her mouth, to lubricate it well enough so it'd help during fucking.
the moment her lips touched my cock, it became even harder than it was already.
made her suck it and my balls for about 15 odd minutes before i laid her down on the bed and slowly pulled down her panties, i then told her to remove her own bra and she obediently did so as well.

positioned her nicely in the missionary position and played with the entrance of her pussy with my cock head for awhile and she started to get extremely wet just by that action.
without warning her, and within 1 stroke, i pushed all the way in and she let out a scream, and tears rolled down her eyes as i followed up by fucking her with full force.
i also wasn't using a condom, as we didn't like to use condoms back then, especially when fucking virgins, to maximise pleasure, but we had to get her the plan B pills afterwards.

after fucking her in that position for about half an hour, i took out my cock from her pussy and blood streamed down her thighs.
she was so tight that i could see my cock stretching her pussy apart.
didn't want to prolong it so i hushhushed her to change to doggy and i starting ramming her pussy from the back.
took my about 5 minutes or so before i unloaded into her pussy.

gosh that was a great feeling.

cleaned her up and took a smoke before going back into the room for sally.

sally on the other hand, was about 150cm and 39kg, very petite girl which i liked.

sally was so scared from watching me fuck amy that she got cold feet, and she was totally clueless as to what to do during sex or how to basically pleasure a man.
i then went out of the room and asked felicia to come in, felicia was one of our senior members, and has great experience when it comes to this as she has been fucked by more than half of the gang before.

http://tinypic.com/r/vxnalx/9

upon coming in, felicia didn't waste any time to talk to sally, but simply instructed her what to do.

sally obediently listened to felicia's instructions and took off her school uniform, leaving her pink bra and panties on.
walked over and took my 7.5'' into her mouth, starting blowing for awhile but choked after i forced her head down for deep throat.

upon hearing her gag, felicia forced her head down even further till sally's nose hit my pubic hair area and i had my whole cock in sally's throat/mouth.
we let her breathe for awhile and re-did this deep throat thingy for at least 10 times before letting her take a break and she was gagging until she was tearing and saliva was built up.
loved how we took her and used for like a slut back then.

i then slowly took her panties off and it revealed to me one of the most moist and wet pussies i've seen, she was dripping wet, and her panties was soaked.

i positioned myself carefully and like amy, i went straight in and pulled out immediately, allowing her blood to flow out first.
she was crying throughout, subsequently the cries turned into moans.
took awhile before all the bloody flew out, but once it was done, i penetrated her again and my god, was she tight.
every stroke i went in, i could feel her pussy expand for me.
amy and felicia sat on the bed while i fucked sally.

decided to up my pace and ram her missionary harder and harder until i cummed into her.

sally then cleaned herself up and the four of us sat down and talked over a smoke after the sessions.

felicia then told sally and amy that their job there was to dress up and look hot everyday while the guys will get the work done.
girls in gangs basically are there to get fucked thats all.

so she also gave them tips like, they had to get pushup bras of at least 1-2 cups bigger, get waxed/shaved, wear thongs only, skirts must be short till ass level, which means can only cover their ass and not go any lower, denim shorts must get those that are short and sexy, best is those that can see butt cheeks, etc.
and always hold condoms just incase any brothers have ad-hoc needs.

i also told them that they had to look good incase other gang's people saw us and that way, we'll have more face, etc blah blah blah.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Sushi505 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story with pics
Old 13-09-2016, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Percept deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue pls
Old 13-09-2016, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
MeltDown2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMeltDown2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do update soon TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1