The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute
Re: meaty Coco 36C cupper from sichuan for $60 (with pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
"KC" - Leave it to all the lovers like..................... too many names liao

Anyway I need to fetch Liu Dan to repair her shoes maybe think buy one for her is easier

Bro - dun be modest lah... U the lover and I the hunter.... haha
hi bro hot hot,

wow...u going out with her (liu Dan)....i tot of patronising her later....as one of my Sunday choice...

bo bian....you go ahead......delist her out today as my choice of bonking.

signoff
Sunday Popiah
Old 14-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi bro hot hot,

wow...u going out with her (liu Dan)....i tot of patronising her later....as one of my Sunday choice...

bo bian....you go ahead......delist her out today as my choice of bonking.

signoff
Sunday Popiah
I can anytime bring her repair her shoes... no issue. Please carry on wiz her.

Cheers

or are U using my reason as a excuse not to bonk her? another excuse to bonk COCO?
Old 14-09-2008, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Even both my senior wala & poolhot. tried her liao. Now will be waiting for our bro popiah FR liao

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 14-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Even both my senior wala & poolhot. tried her liao. Now will be waiting for our bro popiah FR liao
hi bro onion,

Most Most Senior Poolhot and Walabis already tried....now you are more senior than me...so must wait till you tried her....then i dare to try leh..

signoff
Junior Popiah
Old 14-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro onion,

Most Most Senior Poolhot and Walabis already tried....now you are more senior than me...so must wait till you tried her....then i dare to try leh..

signoff
Junior Popiah
hi bro popiah,

U got 1557 i only 1548 nia So in terms of bonking sequence u nid to go 1st after that den my turn

signoff
sequence onion_rings

Old 14-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro popiah,

U got 1557 i only 1548 nia So in terms of bonking sequence u nid to go 1st after that den my turn

signoff
sequence onion_rings
hi bro onion,

In term of joining date...you are more SEnior than me....your rep power is 5 me only little 4. You can proceed .....

signoff
2nd Sequence Popiah
Old 14-09-2008, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro onion,

In term of joining date...you are more SEnior than me....your rep power is 5 me only little 4. You can proceed .....

signoff
2nd Sequence Popiah
hi bro popiah,

nnkc yr maths fail sibo? ppl always count from 1, 2, 3, 4 den 5 mah

signoff
onion_rings

Old 14-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro popiah,

nnkc yr maths fail sibo? ppl always count from 1, 2, 3, 4 den 5 mah

signoff
onion_rings
hi bro onion

how come u knew that i falied my math badly.....and even memory failed me too....till someone owed me $$ not yet return me....i almost forgotten....but definitely the person is not you....becoz you are a Rich guy keep bonking here and there....driving a sport car and wearing a Rxlxx....

signoff
Failure Popiah

Last edited by popiah; 14-09-2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Adding bro hi onion as a address - as per his demand
Old 14-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Quote:
how come u knew that i falied my math badly.....and even memory failed me too....till someone owed me $$ not yet return me....i almost forgotten....but definitely the person is not you....becoz you are a Rich guy keep bonking here and there....driving a sport car and wearing a Rxlxx....

signoff
Failure Popiah
Both of u nnkc go jiak sai.. nnkc push here and there... mi go la...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 14-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
hi bro popiah,
signoff sequence onion_rings
Quote:
hi bro onion,
signoff 2nd Sequence Popiah

Wah Lau eh Bro Walabis
Can pls tell these two to stop their so erxin polite acts please
lidat me must be wet-behind karchng newbie
becos me have only 220 point brownies
compared to them senior with so many lampar chees
by the time my turn cums...CoCo-coo la will have red aunty
so why cant these two senior Lampar chees
just lom-chium-pa, count 1-2-3 and go up didi
otherwise me potong jalan, so dun blame DirtyHairy
Old 14-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

signoff
Failure Popiah
hi bro popiah,

nnkc 1st u din post hi bro onion, 2nd this abv statment is a personal attack to me, 3rd im not a rich guys cos i dun have 3-4k to lose on Rxlxx table hor

signoff
onion_rings

Old 14-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Wah Lau eh Bro Walabis
hi bro dirtyhairy,

dont be peiseh...you can proceed with "potong Jalan" as both us dont mind to be potong jalan becoz we alway believe in our own high competency skill.

singoff
Competent Popiah
Old 14-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidermel View Post
Both of u nnkc go jiak sai.. nnkc push here and there... mi go la...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Wah Lau eh Bro Walabis
I give up
Old 14-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
I give up
hi Grandmaster wala,

This thread just started this morning...now already at page 4....

wow....you see how powerful is your thread....the movement of this thread going to be exploded soon...

signoff
Carry Ball Popiah
Old 14-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi Grandmaster wala,
This thread just started this morning...now already at page 4....
wow....you see how powerful is your thread....the movement of this thread going to be exploded soon...
signoff
Carry Ball Popiah
I had replied 25 pm so far and no one call her yet.
look like I got to hold on for the rest until I see your FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread