The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2008, 05:09 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KingRay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fresh Meaty 36c giving SHIOK MASSAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
Yesterday got nothing much to do i call annie for a RTF sexxion, as usual she is not late. TCSS for awhile n started our wonderful programme MAN!! She is so damn horny that my brother nearly eaten up by her, her pussy was so soaking wet that my 1st shot couldnt even last for 5min. Total i loaded 3 time in 3 hours! she really drained me so dry that i sleep for another hr paid her extra n tips before we left. What a day for me, she really brighthen up for me

While chatting, she said that bros here do take good care of her n she is happy n wana thanks them for all the wonderful time. I got to know that a lot of bros who got her no thru me didnt help to post fr after that.

She say she really need all those kind bros help, who love her service to post for her as she needed money to send back to her family. BRO HOPE U GUYS CAN SUPPORT HER IF SHE IS GOOD OKIE!!

INTERESTED BROS DO POST A REPLY TO ME FOR HER CTC

NOTED: I AM NOT HER OKT, A GOOD FRIEND WHO LENDING HER SUPPORT!
Hi Bros who have pm me, FYI this are the services that she dun provide:
No Anal, No Raw, No CIM,COF,COB due to hygiene & safety pre-caution!!
HAVE FUN PEOPLE!!
Old 20-12-2008, 07:24 PM
SamSter

YO YO YO ALL BROS WHO HAVE PM ME FOR HER CTC, DO CHECK YOUR INBOX. BTW SOME BROS INBOX ARE OVERLOAD, DO CLEAR YR LOAD N PM ME FOR CTC AGAIN. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND N HAPPY BONKING GUYS
Old 28-12-2008, 11:10 PM
SamSter

Been feeling tired for the past few days, got a call from my friend n he told me that he had this PRC from Haerbin who just reach shore n she is providing good massage. Thinking of releasing some tension within my muscle, i give her a call n book her in a hotel at chinatown. Within 10 min of our appointment, she came knocking on my door. She is not those SYT but MILF look with a low cut dress with a huge asset n freshy meaty type (I love meaty gal)

After my shower i was ask to lie down on the bed n the next thing she undress to bra n panty n started to massage me. Her skill is very good n she know all the point n where to press hard, her massage stroke is well trained too, she told me she learn to massage back in china. while she was massaging her smooth skin came to contact with me n wow its feel good. After 40min of massage she caress my inner thigh n started to massage my ball, my bro in no time is pointing upward, then she ask me whether i would love to have a HJ n i ask her how about FJ, she told me that she is very new n just came here, she is still not willing to do it, but she is willing to let me play with her. At the end i opt for a HJ.

While she was stroking n caressing my bro n ball, i unhooked her bra, wow her breast is big (36c) n its soft, i was busy squeeing n sucking on it, also while i was stroking her crotch, its wet n man! to bad i can FJ her as it with be even more shiok. Lastly, couldnt control much longer n shoot. she clean me up n TCSS for awhile n we left.

She sms me that nite to help her to post n her is it:

Name: Annie
Face: 6.5 (Not for syt looker, more to MILF)
body: 7.5 (Meaty n freshy but not fat)
Boob: 36c
Bottom: nice freshy butt good for doggy, if she is will to FJ)
Massage:9/10 (her skill is very good in my opinion)
HJ: nice good stroke
Service: 8/10 (very chatty n to yr needs)
FJ: As for that bros outhere u need to discuss with her, she might do it n who know, u get 1st blood.
Damage: 60/1hr + HJ (Rm Ex)

Do post a reply or pm me for her ctc, if u are just a nos collector just leave me alone. Cheers!n Great Day[/QUOTE]

ANY BROS INTERESTED IN HER SERVICE CAN PM ME OR POST A REPLY, WILL GET BACK ASAP.

BROS WHO HAD TRIED HER SERVICE DO HELP TO POST A FR YA

WISHING ALL BROS A GREAT YEAR AHEAD!!! HUAT AH!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 03:00 PM
SamSter

HI ALL BROs WHO HAVE ASK FOR HER CTC
DO GET HOLD OF HER BEFORE 17TH AS 18TH SHE WILL BE LEAVING!
AS TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT TRIED HER SERVICE BEFORE GOOD NEWS! SHE IS NOW PROVIDING ANOTHER EXTRA SERVICE "JUA GEN"
SO BROS MAI TU LIAO N HOPE TO SEE MORE POST N FR ON HER
TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER AS I AM JUST LENDING A HELPING HAND YA!
HAPPY 2009 N MAY ALL BROS HUAT AH!
Old 07-01-2009, 12:33 PM
SamSter

Quote:
HI ALL BROs WHO HAVE ASK FOR HER CTC
DO GET HOLD OF HER BEFORE 17TH AS 18TH SHE WILL BE LEAVING!
AS TO THOSE WHO HAVE NOT TRIED HER SERVICE BEFORE GOOD NEWS! SHE IS NOW PROVIDING ANOTHER EXTRA SERVICE "JUA GEN"
SO BROS MAI TU LIAO N HOPE TO SEE MORE POST N FR ON HER
TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER AS I AM JUST LENDING A HELPING HAND YA!
HAPPY 2009 N MAY ALL BROS HUAT AH!
SHE WILL LEAVING OUR SHORE SOON, BROS WHO WANA TRY HER, POST A REPLY OR PM ME FOR CONTACT. JUST FYI ALL MASSAGE COME WITH JUAGEN SERVICE GREAT DAY PEOPLE N HAVE FUN!
Old 25-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Face: 6.5 (Not for syt looker, more to MILF)
But she looks very chio in her photo at the Yahoo Adpost. Photo can be misleading may be.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1