The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 19
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men problem

Is it man's problem that we are constantly hunters. I'm also in the same situation that i have lost all feelings with my wife than the days we were dating. I know it sounds bad but i cheated on her and she found out year ago and stil willing to stay with me. but many years later im deciding if leaving her is the better thing for the both of us. She cannot satisfy me sexually but she is a good wife. Maybe men are the real asshole and bastard here.
Old 16-11-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Are you sure blow few hours boh...try watch some movie first before sex
Old 17-11-2020, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wskkern View Post
My wife problems is no fantasy.. She is brought up in a traditional way.. Taught to serve husband, take care children. Every day at home take care my daughter.. Don't even bother to go out. Even the grocery all I settle. My wife can quarantine herself for 1 month no need go out wan. U said jia lat anot
Hard to find these kind of wife in SG nowadays. Now mostly educated and independent. They don’t need a man. lol
Old 17-11-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.M View Post
Is it man's problem that we are constantly hunters. I'm also in the same situation that i have lost all feelings with my wife than the days we were dating. I know it sounds bad but i cheated on her and she found out year ago and stil willing to stay with me. but many years later im deciding if leaving her is the better thing for the both of us. She cannot satisfy me sexually but she is a good wife. Maybe men are the real asshole and bastard here.
I think many of us have the same story to tell, just that nobody want to say only. I was in the exact situation whereby I lost feelings for my wife and we couldn’t have sex for years. I then decided that a divorce is the best solution. No point living like this for the next 20-30 years. Just take the leap and get a divorce.
Old 17-11-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm married for almost 8 years... Now see wife totally cannot up. But I see other men wife I up up up.. Any advise or not.. I see other girl cock hard like fuck... My wife can blow for hours I still soft like toufu... Sibei jialat
Haha.. Sorry. This reminds me of the recent case of rape in Singapore where the man was acquitted because the wife testified that he is impotent. The the court accepted the testimony.
Old 17-11-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Haha.. Sorry. This reminds me of the recent case of rape in Singapore where the man was acquitted because the wife testified that he is impotent. The the court accepted the testimony.
Doctor at Bedok or dakota. Don't read too much into it. It's all discussed and in the end, he is acquitted. That's the whole point
Old 17-11-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
cdfghk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts has this problem for how long alredy?!
Old 18-11-2020, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
wskkern is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwskkern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdfghk View Post
ts has this problem for how long alredy?!
Few year liao.. Yesterday and the night b4 got into a big fight with her. Later go see lawyers can get divores anot. But base on the current situation I think it very hard. She nv do any thing wrong. By law she is protected. I dun think the judge will allow you to divores base on a sexless marriage. Lot of factor is involved and consider into factor.
Old 18-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Few year liao.. Yesterday and the night b4 got into a big fight with her. Later go see lawyers can get divores anot. But base on the current situation I think it very hard. She nv do any thing wrong. By law she is protected. I dun think the judge will allow you to divores base on a sexless marriage. Lot of factor is involved and consider into factor.
If both agree, it can be done.
Can back date some more by 3 years and use acceptable reasons like separations
Old 18-11-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sexless marriage can the basis to divorce, it is deemed as unreasonable behaviour if either party withhold sex from other.

However, in your case is your wife is willing to satisfy you to the point by willingly giving you blow jobs.

Then mostly likely you have to divorce by separation meaning you have to live apart from your wife for 3 years then file for divorce, if she is willing then it is ok.

If not you have to wait for 1 more year then file so even she is not willing then you can still have your divorce granted.

Best way is look for your lawyer and seek professional advice if you wish to divorce, but if you wish to continue marriage, best way is to seek medical help.
Old 18-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
Chess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your wife home maker? Many things to consider for alinomy.
If spouse disagree to terms contest will be costly
Old 18-11-2020, 07:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108532 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chess View Post
Your wife home maker? Many things to consider for alinomy.
If spouse disagree to terms contest will be costly
Upped you to hit 1K

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-11-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
watercum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Best way is look for your lawyer and seek professional advice if you wish to divorce, but if you wish to continue marriage, best way is to seek medical help.
Don't think is medical issue. TS already said when he sees other girl, his cock hard like fuck.
Old 19-11-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercum View Post
Don't think is medical issue. TS already said when he sees other girl, his cock hard like fuck.
When I said medical, psychological well being is included. The body cannot be well if the mind is not.
Old 19-11-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Hard to find these kind of wife in SG nowadays. Now mostly educated and independent. They don’t need a man. lol
women do not need a man, but man need a women...haiz...unfair
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1