The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2007, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 19
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of
Re: Stories of Fantasies

Aunt Rosita had left the door partially opened after her shower, thinking that Edrin had already left for school early. She was about to finish by brushing her teeth when he bolted in.

"Oh! Sorry Aunty, I didn't know you were here!" he exclaimed.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at work already?" he asked.

His aunt facing him said, "I have a half-day today. A few other chores to do elsewhere. I thought you had gone to school?"

"I'm very, very late! An exam started 15 minutes ago, so can I go first please?" he said.

"Oh, I'm just going to brush my teeth ok?" she said.

Languidly, she turned back to the sink to start brushing her teeth. She was silhouetted against the morning sunlight streaming through the window in the small, cramped bathroom. Edrin stood a pace or two behind her, by the doorway. The bath/shower lay on his right.

Edrin was now aware that his aunt was wearing a towel, wrapped around her slim frame. The pink, thin towel she wore covered the top of her small round breasts, just under her armpits and came down to just beneath her buttocks. A large expanse of the back of her mocha thighs and long, toned legs was visible.

Edrin's cock throbbed. He had lost some of his morning hardness when he realised how late he was, yet thick cock was growing down the leg of his left pyjama bottom as he took on the sight of his gorgeous aunt from behind. This was the sexiest and revealing appearance she had ever presented to him.

On her right, by the sink lay a pile of her clothes that she had taken earlier. Her sarong, bra, t-shirt and panties.

Edrin's cock lurched in his pants. She was naked! Underneath that towel, his sexy aunt was completely naked! His heart missed a beat; his breathing stopped, and then became ragged as the blood raced to his groin. His cock was now obscenely erect, it jutted a mile in front of him, straining past the piss slit of his pyjama pants and out into the open. Thankfully, the baggy t-shirt he wore constrained his arousal to the naked eye, but even then, his hugeness strained at the thin white fabric.

Anyway, Edrin was too transfixed by the visual and mental image in front of him to react by covering himself up. His left hand dangled uselessly by his side, still clutching his towel.

His right hand strayed automatically forward to squeeze the swollen cock head which was already showing stains of pre-cum against the t-shirt fabric.

His aunt turned partially backwards, her mouth still full of toothpaste suds. She was about to tell him she was done when she became aware of the open mouth stare that her nephew had. That and the huge tent in his crotch. The massively erect cock strained the huge swollen cock head against the thin white fabric of his t-shirt. It pulsed in time to the hammering of Edrin's heart.

"Oh God! He's so big!" she thought, transfixed. She could not clearly see the shaft but the visible tenting alluded as to its proportions. All she could see was the swollen cock head, practically naked to her eye against his t-shirt. The broad thickness of the blunt monster and the deep flanged head pulsed angrily at her.

"He has to be twice as long as Ike's! It's so thick!" she thought. Her mind was racing along with her heart as she stared at the sight of her nephew. She already knew he was a big boy, but never had she seen him this obviously erect and huge!
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always
Old 23-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of

She managed to tear her gaze away, catching herself. Aware of the heat in her pussy as lewd thoughts began to form in her mind. She stopped herself mentally, and physically turned her back to him. She froze, toothbrush still in her mouth, gaze and body fixed forward towards the window rigidly, away from her jutting nephew behind her. She tried to collect her thoughts.

Edrin was aghast. Before he thought to cover himself, his aunt had surprised him by turning around. Now he knew she had seen him fully engorged, and had been dumbstruck at the site. He froze when she stared, but took the opportunity when she turned her back to him to drape the towel over the offending organ. He noticed the long stare she had given him down there, and then the way she froze, facing forward, her shoulders hunched up and rigid, still in shock.

"Oh God! I'm in trouble now!" he thought. He had never let her see how obviously aroused he was before.

Before he could say or do anything, he saw his aunt's shoulders relax and she let out an audible breath. A few moments of silence passed before his aunt began to resume brushing her teeth. She spat out into the basin with her back still to him. Then,

"I'm finished now. I-I'm just going to rinse. Then...it's all yours, Edrin" she said, a hint of a tremor in her soft voice.

Edrin was still too nervous to talk. Despite this, the brushing of his rough towel against his cock kept him almost fully hard. He just stood there, exams, and everything else out of his mind. Everything hinged on how she would take it. He had to see her face to get an idea of how she would react overall.

Then, aunt Rosita bent forward to rinse her mouth. She did so by taking a small step back, then languidly leaning all the way down into the basin with her legs slightly spread apart and her firm ass waving in the air towards him.

Again, Edrin's breath stopped as his aunt's slow movement forward caused the globes of her firm ass to be projected towards him. Then the towel began to ride up her the back of her thighs as she leant forward, until the lower half of that beautiful ass was fully visible to him. The dark valley of her cleft was obscured by shadow, tantalisingly, but the reflected light from the shower stall partly illuminated the glistening mound and the dark fuzz that covered it.

Edrin couldn't think. His cock was instantly back to its full proportions, again pulsing angrily in front of him. He could have hung the towel on his erection; he had never been more aroused in his life. He stood there, his very being seemed to be centred at the tip of his erection. The lust and desire to ram his cock into her inviting pussy mound was causing him to tremble.

His aunt was taking her time rinsing her mouth, bent at the basin. Seemingly unaware what her nephew was seeing. She stopped only to glance towards him over her shoulder, not exactly looking at him, but sideways and said,

"If you're in a big hurry, you might want to start by brushing your teeth..."

His aunt left the sentence hanging. He realised that his toothbrush lay in the tumbler by the basin, on his aunt's left. Still acting mechanically he approached his aunt's proffered ass stopping just short of touch behind her. His towel still in front of him, shielding his crotch. She made no movement to move aside to let him reach for his toothbrush, and he realised then what an opportunity this was. His towel dropped from his hand and he positioned his groin right behind his aunt's ass. He made a show of trying to lean over her, his hand trying to reach for the toothbrush.

His aunt froze as she became aware of Edrin's hand by the side of the basin, by her head. She waited for his first touch, knowing all too well what he must be seeing behind her. Her heart was racing, her mind fluttering. She was so wet; she was starting to trickle down the inside of her thigh. Never had she been this aroused, and he had yet to touch her!
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 23-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
Yessir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYessir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very good story bro. Setting up camp here also.
Old 24-09-2007, 11:12 AM
linnaobu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wow auntie liao also have ...
Old 26-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

Edrin paused a moment, waiting for his aunt to make a move, but she stayed shock still, her breathing rapid and almost held back. Making a show of trying to reach for the toothbrush, he leant over her further and slid his crotch forward into his aunt.

The huge shaft, restrained only by his t-shirt covering its head parted the tight cleft of his aunt's buttock. He had meant to slide slowly into her, just a tentative motion, but there was no holding back his lust. He slid roughly into her ass cheeks, the hard cock parting her globes coming to rest against her pussy mound, the thick blunt head ramming unmistakably into his aunts tender cunt opening.

They both gasped with surprise. The contact inevitable but still shocking. Rosita was fully aware of the size and hardness of the young shaft which had her virtually impaled against the sink table. She was dimly aware of her nephew's left hand finally reaching the toothbrush, knocking over the tumbler that held it. He clasped it in his left hand, making no pretence of trying to brush his teeth anymore. His left hand propping himself as leant over his aunt, his face just over the back of her left shoulder and his right hand resting ever so lightly on her right hip.

With another slight gasp, he pulled his crotch backwards slightly only to firmly thrust into her again, this time the shaft sliding forwards, onto the furrow of her pussy lips.

Edrin groaned, but choked it off. The heat emanating from her pussy mound was incredible, and it was so soft and yielding to his hardness. Aunt Rosita was unable to prevent herself from moaning softly. Her head was still bent forward over the basin submissively. She was lost in the sensation between her legs.

Edrin was huge and long, the furrow of her swollen lips parting around the thick cock, the blunt head wrapped in the t-shirt was rubbing over the nubbin of her clit and electric shock which spread from there made her legs weaken, and almost buckle.

She was aware of how wet she was and how it must surely be coating the shaft with her juices. She was aware that a large man, not a boy, with powerful hips had her totally engulfed from behind and the rush of knowing that he could take her, ram her and ream her out completely at his mercy lifted her lust to new heights.

She had only ever been open to this sensation some time back, when Edrin had brushed behind her by mistake. Even then she was aware of his size, the way his hard thighs felt pressed against her yielding buttocks, and the thoughts that raced through her mind had her dizzy for days afterwards. Her husband had been surprised by her increased libido as she made him take her from behind to mimic that feeling.

It had not been the same, her small husband woefully inadequate. Back then, Edrin had not even been erect.

Edrin, still shaking with lust, pulled back out again. His aunt groaned with disappointment as she felt him slide out of her heated crotch. Suddenly, before she could protest further, she felt him ram home. This time, the turgid cock was not covered by the t-shirt, Edrin having pulled it off on the backstroke. Rosita was now able to feel the soft skin covering his hardness, as it slid in her cleft, rammed against her mound.

She almost came, her lust built up so much, as the young man almost penetrated her. He was inexperienced, clumsy, so the shaft once again slid into the furrow of her cunt nudging her clit again.

"Oh God! How could he be so big! He's my nephew and he could split me apart with that thing!" she thought.

Then it struck her. He was her nephew! Her brothers' own son! The fog of lust cleared in her head almost instantly as the realisation of the wrongness of her act struck her like a physical blow.

She straightened suddenly, startling Edrin as he struggled to disengage from his aunt's ass. The she slid past him to his left, the hard cock brushing, sliding across her right buttock leaving a trail of their juices.

Adjusting her towel wordlessly, and without daring to meet his gaze, she rushed out of the bathroom, and into her bedroom. The door closed, and Edrin heard the locks twisting.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 29-09-2007, 07:30 AM
Samster

He stood there, cock still hard and naked. He didn't know what happened and was disappointed massively, and scared too. He closed the shower door, not daring to go after his aunt, and stroked his cock to orgasm. The cum jetted out forcefully across the bathroom to hit the bath tiles and he almost passed out from the intensity of the orgasm.

Quickly, he regained his senses, still unsure what to do about his aunt's reaction, but knowing he had an exam to take.

Oh well, chances are he'd screw up the exam. Good thing it was just a mock exam!

Edrin showered, got dressed and rushed down to head off to school. He paused first, waiting to see if his aunt would come out, by her door on the landing.

He called out to her softly, tentatively.

Still no response, so he headed off.

Aunt Rosita had rushed into her bedroom and locked the door. She leant against the door, breasts heaving, and nipples hard and pointy, struggling to come to some semblance of normality.

She was aware of the wetness creeping down both thighs, and the cold trail of precum that marked her right buttock. The impression of her nephew's massive cock still fresh on her mind and her legs still felt weak.

She had caught a glimpse of the dark, ridged totem pole that had jutted from his pants as she brushed past him, but at that time, could not trust herself to come out of the room to explain or confront her nephew.

She kept the door locked, and retired to her bed, lying under the sheets, trembling as she heard him. She could hear his audible groans as he came in the bathroom, the sounds of showering, then his rush to get dressed.

She kept silent when he called out to her, holding her breath and only exhaled when she heard the front door slam shut.

She was still on fire, the heat and impression of his cock still burning the skin of her buttocks. Without being fully aware of her actions, she found herself turning over onto all fours on the bed. With her faced pressed down against her pillow and her hips arched out, she reached down between her soaked thighs and slid 2 of her fingers into her cleft of her buttocks.

That did not simulate her nephew at all. He was much longer than her small dainty fingers, and she found herself using not three, but four fingers to spread her ass cleft.

She pressed her hand against her pussy mound and groaned with pleasure. Her nephew was as wide across as her wrist! She lay on her back and looked down, trying to imagine that thick cock sliding into her. She closed her eyes and imagined his bulk and size over her, spreading her legs apart and forcefully thrusting into her.

Rosita had been a virgin when she married Ike, and sex with him had been uninspiring. It was always the same, missionary position, him on top with her head against the headboard. He never really bothered with foreplay, and the highlight would be Ike postponing into her for a period, whilst her head banged against the headboard. She had never taken any other lovers, and since she was petite anyway, found Ike's size to be right for her. Even though she knew he would be undersized compared to average men, she never brought up the subject.

Edrin was something else! Thinking of him, she masturbated, teasing first her clit and then using her two fingers. After a while, she added a third finger and gasped at how tight it felt. She had only ever needed to use two inside her to bring herself off, but three felt tighter than Ike had ever managed.

Edrin was bigger. Rosita continued to finger herself, thinking of Edrin, as he pounded her into oblivion. In her mind, Edrin had followed her to her room and prevented her from closing the door forcefully. In her mind's eye she saw him hugely aroused, pushing her onto the bed, spreading her thighs apart and teasing her by rubbing the engorged cock against her cunt.

At the moment that fantasy Edrin slid home into her, she slid her fourth finger into herself and came.

Her orgasm roared through her, spreading from her crotch, causing her cunt, her belly, her breathing to spasm uncontrollably in a white heat. She felt lifted into the air, unable to breathe at her peak, before it settled onto little descending plateaus. Delirious, she continued to spasm and scream hoarsely in an ultimate release she had never felt before. She finally came down to Earth, and passed out.

Edrin's aunt woke up at noon, her legs weak, and her head still groggy. The sheets were soaked between her legs.

She wondered if Edrin would be back for lunch.

She wondered what would happen over the next four days before her husband arrived home.

=====THE END=====
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 29-09-2007, 07:31 AM
Samster

understand dat d story ended rather abruptly, but honestly dat is xactly wat i'm holdin 2 d hardcopies.....
no additional nor minus of d actual story tolded

i'm sorry 4 a sudden end....
but along reading, it does bring back sum childhood memories (boy physical changes or adult emotional needs)
but as i had posted eariler.... ter r many other stories
do enjoy

jz sharin........
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Last edited by Torch_Man; 29-09-2007 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Double Posting, sorry
Old 30-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Samster

nw go on2 another story

Breakfast

"What are you doing?" I heard the voice say from across the room...

I was frozen...what am I going to do?...what am I going to say?...

"I said, what are you doing?" she asked again.

How could I possibly try to get out of it when she just caught me jerking off into her morning health drink. Ok...here goes nothing!

For the past 3 months, I have been jerking off into my aunt's morning health drink. My aunt, Isabel, is definitely a hot woman. She's 38 years old but she has retained her youthful appearance. She goes to the gym regularly so her body is firm & toned. She stands at about 5'9", approximately 130 lbs, roughly a 36c chest & an ass to die for. I've always found my aunt attractive, at least ever since I realized that girls weren't as bad as I thought. I tried to sneak a peek whenever I could, but usually with no luck. The most I got to see was either her in a towel after a shower, or her in a bathing suit at the beach. I became obsessed with my aunt. I have no idea how many nights I spent jerking off in my room to the image of her in my head. My obsession started getting out of control when I began sneaking into her room, taking her used panties from the hamper & smelling them while I jerked off, usually wrapping them around my cock when I came. It wasn't until she began taking her health drinks with her to work every morning that my current plan came about.

Isabel would make her usual drink at night before going to bed. That way, it would be cold enough to drink in the morning. Since I spent so much time trying to figure out a way to seduce my aunt, I decided to take this opportunity to give her a taste of her nephew. After I was sure she went to bed, I snuck downstairs, opened the fridge, took out the drink, and began jerking off into it. Seeing how I was young & so potent, I usually was able to shoot quite a large amount of cum. I would grab a spoon & stir the drink when I was done, put it back in the fridge, and head back upstairs.

That next night, after I tried it out, as my aunt was making her drink for the next day, I casually asked her "How can you drink that crap!...It has no taste to it!"

"It's not as bad as you think" she replied..."I've had some that were just plain horrible, but the one I had yesterday really wasn't bad at all!"

My heart skipped a beat. My aunt just confessed to me that she enjoyed drinking my cum! Ok...she didn't really say that, but then again, she didn't know she was drinking it. So again, that night after she went to bed, I snuck downstairs, grabbed the drink and came in it. This went on for about 3 months, which brings us to tonight's discovery.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 03-10-2007, 06:28 AM
Samster

There was my Aunt, Isabel, standing in the doorway, looking confused & pissed off at the same time. I got scared by her catching me, yet a bit turned on seeing her in her nightgown, which consisted of a long, silk gown which clung to her body, revealing her great figure and large breasts.

"Answer me, Michael...what are you doing?"

"Aunt...I can explain"...

"Good, because I really want to hear this!"

I froze...I didn't know how to start off...

"Aunt...I'm sorry" was all I could manage to get out.

"You're sorry?...You're sorry?...is that supposed to negate the fact that I just caught you jerking off into my breakfast?"

"Aunt...I..."

"How long have you been doing this?" she asked...

I was terrified to tell her, but I had to. "A little over three months".

She got this terrified look on her face. Then she hung her head down & put her hands to her face.

"Do you mean to tell me that I've been drinking your cum for the last three months??"

"Yes, Aunt"
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 03-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 20
STK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud ofSTK01 has much to be proud of

Camping here...!
Old 04-10-2007, 11:18 PM
Samster

Then she did something that I never thought would happen. She walked over to me & put her arms around me, leaned in & whispered into my ear...

"Does it really get you hot knowing that your Aunt is drinking your cum on a daily basis?"

My cock instantly got hard swelling to a very nice size. Aunt looked down & said "Well...I guess that answers my question". "Well, don't let me stop you...go on...finish up!"

I couldn't believe she was saying that. I hesitantly began to jerk my cock off. She grabbed my cock & said "Come on...if you're going to do it, make it worthwhile!"

While she jerked me off, Isabel whispered into my ear about how naughty I was & how she can't wait to drink my big load. That set me over the edge & I turned to her, looked her in the eyes & said "Aunt... I'm going to cum!" She spun me around & in an instant, my cock was an inch from her mouth. "Might as well get it from the source" she said & in a flash, wrapped her lips around my cock!

"Here it comes!" I screamed and felt the first wave of orgasm hit. The cum shot up my cock & into her wet, waiting mouth. I never felt it this strong before, my cum racing through my cock. I felt her swallow my first huge load then she pulled out a bit so that just the tip was in her mouth. I shot five, six, seven loads of hot cum in her mouth, before my shooting just became a dribble. When I was done, Aunt pulled off of me & stood up, leaned over & kissed me. I opened my mouth & was surprised when she pushed my cum into my mouth. Now, I've tasted my cum before, usually after one of my jerk off sessions, but this time, it tasted a lot better coming from my Aunt’s hot mouth. Our tongues danced in each other's mouth as we shared my cum. I pulled away & was treated to seeing my Aunt swallow what was left in her mouth. She opened her mouth for me to see that it was all gone. Then, she waited for me to do the same. I figured why not & while looking her dead in the eyes, swallowed what was in my mouth. My Aunt got this look on her face & started stroking my cock again. I reached down, grabbed my t-shirt & pulled it over my head. Here I was, completely naked in front of my Aunt. Then it happened.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 04-10-2007, 11:20 PM
Samster

Then she did something that I never thought would happen. She walked over to me & put her arms around me, leaned in & whispered into my ear...

"Does it really get you hot knowing that your Aunt is drinking your cum on a daily basis?"

My cock instantly got hard swelling to a very nice size. Aunt looked down & said "Well...I guess that answers my question". "Well, don't let me stop you...go on...finish up!"

I couldn't believe she was saying that. I hesitantly began to jerk my cock off. She grabbed my cock & said "Come on...if you're going to do it, make it worthwhile!"

While she jerked me off, Isabel whispered into my ear about how naughty I was & how she can't wait to drink my big load. That set me over the edge & I turned to her, looked her in the eyes & said "Aunt... I'm going to cum!" She spun me around & in an instant, my cock was an inch from her mouth. "Might as well get it from the source" she said & in a flash, wrapped her lips around my cock!

"Here it comes!" I screamed and felt the first wave of orgasm hit. The cum shot up my cock & into her wet, waiting mouth. I never felt it this strong before, my cum racing through my cock. I felt her swallow my first huge load then she pulled out a bit so that just the tip was in her mouth. I shot five, six, seven loads of hot cum in her mouth, before my shooting just became a dribble. When I was done, Aunt pulled off of me & stood up, leaned over & kissed me. I opened my mouth & was surprised when she pushed my cum into my mouth. Now, I've tasted my cum before, usually after one of my jerk off sessions, but this time, it tasted a lot better coming from my Aunt’s hot mouth. Our tongues danced in each other's mouth as we shared my cum. I pulled away & was treated to seeing my Aunt swallow what was left in her mouth. She opened her mouth for me to see that it was all gone. Then, she waited for me to do the same. I figured why not & while looking her dead in the eyes, swallowed what was in my mouth. My Aunt got this look on her face & started stroking my cock again. I reached down, grabbed my t-shirt & pulled it over my head. Here I was, completely naked in front of my Aunt. Then it happened.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 06-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Samster

Isabel took a step back, released my cock, grabbed her nightgown & pulled it over her head, exposing her toned, naked body to her nephew. I stood there, stroking my cock back to life as my Aunt began to squeeze her full tits, getting her nipples nice & hard. As I stared at her body, my eyes grew big as I saw her pussy for the first time. My jaw dropped when I noticed that my Aunt's pussy was as bald as the day she came into the world. "I see you approve of my bald cunt" she said, slowly moving her hands down & spreading her lips. "Your uncle likes me to have a little hair, but I was feeling a bit nasty so I decided to take it all off!" I couldn't come up with anything to say, so I stepped over & ran my hand over it. It was so soft & smooth. I could feel the heat coming from it & it was definitely wet!

"Now, it's your turn to get a taste!" she said & leaded against the counter & pushed me to my knees. I leaned forward, wrapped my arms around her butt & slowly began to eat my isabel's pussy.

"Oh God, Mike...it feels so good!" she whispered. I ate her like a pro, swirling my tongue over her clit, sucking on it, licking her flowing juices from her dripping cunt.

"Mike...Mike...it's cumming...you're making my cunt cum!"...

She squeezes her legs around my head, bucked her hips & came all over my face!

I stood up & we kissed again, only this time, we were sharing her tasty cum! She didn't say a word, but bent over, pulled her ass apart, and positioned herself over my now rock-hard cock. I took hold of my cock, lined it up & pushed forward. My cock slid in her so easy and before I knew it, I was balls deep in my aunt. "Shit, Mike...your cock is filling me up!" she said. I was so turned on that I knew that it wouldn't be long before I unloaded again. As I was fucking her, I licked my finger & slowly slid it into her asshole. She bucked wildly under me, causing my finger to go in deeper. "Finger your aunt's tight asshole while you fuck her wet cunt!" she yelled in a voice that I had never heard before. She reached behind & offered me her fingers. I took them in my mouth & sucked on them, getting them nice & wet. She pulled them out & began to rub her clit. This sent her into a frenzy & she began to thrash under me.

"Aunt...I'm close to cumming!" I whispered.

"do it, Mike...cum in my pussy...fill me with that hot cum of yours!"

"But Aunt...I don't want to cum inside you...you could get pregnant!?"

"Michael...if you pull out of me, I will make sure that this NEVER happens again!...It's your choice!"

Not wanting to ruin a great thing, I said "Ok...here it comes!"

I pushed in so deep, I actually bottomed out in her cunt. My cock muscles contracted & I started cumming. I must have pumped more semen & sperm into her than I thought was possible. She started convulsing on my cock as I shot my cum deep into her womb. "Mike...I can feel it shooting into me...I can feel it!" she said through gritted teeth. "fill my cunt with cum...shoot it into my womb...make me pregnant!" Those words sent me into another fit of orgasm & I kept right on cumming, after I had already pumped about six heavy loads into her. I squirted about three more into her before I knew I was done. We stood there, panting & trying to catch our breath. I finally pulled out & was treated to the sound of a large glob of cum squirting out of my aunt's pussy & hitting the tiled kitchen floor. She turned around, looked me in the eyes, ran her fingers through her dripping cunt & began to lick her fingers clean, tasting my cum all over again!

"So Mike...I hope you've learned your lesson about tricking your Aunt like that!" she said..."I'll see you again tomorrow night! I'll have a surprise for you!"

"Don't worry, Aunt...I've learned my lesson. Shall we say around the same time?!"
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 06-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

hey!!!!!
sumthing is wrong here
i put up the following story but it didnt registered in. however on the outside, it indicated dat i posted on 06-Oct-2007, 0840 hrs leh........
hw come like tis??????

seems like hv 2 post 1 mo time oredi.....
wonderin whether izzit d boardband or uploadin problem???????
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Old 07-10-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Big Boyfriend...My Hero Ch. 01

Since most of my stories are written from a male point of view, I decided to give it a female point of view...hopefully, it will work...please let me know how I do!

For as long as i could remember, I, Kelly, have always admired my big boyfriend. He is 3 years older than I am but he always treated me as a brother rather than an annoying pest. It was my first year in school & Chris always made sure that I got to my classes ok & that no one picked on me. Just another example of how he treats me...like a brother!

For the last 2 years, Chris has been the Captain on the lacrosse team. To see the way he moves on the field is amazing...dodging here...ducking there...and he always seems to score! Watching him play always got me excited...apparently, I was going to find out just how excited he gets me!

After one of the championship games, my folks & I walked down onto the field to congratulate him. He was with a couple of his friends...guys I've seen around the house...as we stood there talking to him, he took his jersey off, then his pads. All of a sudden, he took his shirt off. Now...I've seen him so many times without a shirt that it shouldn't have mattered. This time, however, I felt a little tingle in my pussy. I tried to figure out why that happened and the only clear explanation I could come up with was the fact that he was all sweaty from the game & the sweat coated his muscular body. For the first time in my life, I looked at my boyfriend in a whole new light!

I was silent the whole car ride home...something that I am usually not! I could not stop thinking of how he looked...all sweaty & pumped up...my pussy started to tingle again. I adjusted in my seat but it was no luck...I knew I was going to have to take care of it when I got home. As we pulled into the driveway, I was the first one inside. I went up to my room, proceeded to strip down & crawled onto my bed.
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1