The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!
Re: The best affair ever

Hi bros, here's my next instalment. I put up an quick instalment earlier but dunno y didnt seem to get thru.. anyway in any case, it was a false alarm and fion didnt get pregnant! PHEW!!!

Over the next few days, me and fion didnt get to have private time together, either i was caught up with work or she was in the afternoon shift which was difficult for us to meet up for meals n stuff.. One fine day, we arranged to spend some time together.. I applied for a day's leave (without my wifey's knowledge of course).. went to "work" as usual in the morning but instead of heading to office i headed to fion's place.. she joined me for breakfast near her place. That day she was off so we had plenty of time to spend with each other!

F- today somebody got time to accompany me hor...
Me- *smiles* ya.. as n when i can do it i will surely spend time with u mah.. hehe
F- So u dun have to report to wifey as n when?
Me- text mesages will do lor..
F- ohh.. im very happy tat u have time for me.. i thought..
Me- thought wat?
F- after that scare, u will drift away from me..
Me- nah.. i think reversely i will treasure u even more.. i think u are a great lady, so ever accomodating.. understanding..
F- enough liao lah.. so mushy ah u..
Me- hehe.. but its true.. just tat heaven didnt give me a chance to meet u earlier..
F- ok lah.. watever it is, we are now happy rite? i told myself just be happy watever happens..
Me- very optimistic hor u.. haha!!
F- haha! So where do u wana go after this?
Me- dunno.. any idea?
F- errr... u wana try my cooking skills? haha
Me- oh i dun mind man!
F- ok then we go supermarket after tis.. i get some ingredients.. pasta ok?
Me- yup sure!

After breakfast, we drove to an ulu ulu shopping mall ( in case bump into familiar faces!) and did a bit of shopping at the supermart.. and we headed back to fion's place.. her parents were nt around so everything was smooth.. back at her place, i took a shower first, as usual changing into tees and shorts which she passed to me.. Fion then took hers while i laze around on the sofa.. Soon she was busy preparing lunch at the kitchen.. walked to her back and gave her a tight hug from behind.. pecked her cheek..

F- Wei... go outside lah.. im busy here..
Me- hehe.. okok..

Went back to the living room and waited for another 20min.. lunch is ready! nt bad her cooking skills.. wasnt the best pasta i had but it was whipped up with fion's heart, so it was sweet.. hehe.. after we had our lunch fion washed up the dishes.. I called out to her from the living room-

Me- dear.. lunch was good! now can i have "dessert"?
F- huh? wat dessert u wan? i only have canned longans in the fridge.. if u wan i opened it lor..
Me- No lah, nt tat dessert im talking about.. my dessert is u.. haha..
F- wei!! u still nt scared after the last time huh?
Me- err.. scared but i think i can handle it better this time round lor..

It was abt 2 weeks since we had our first sex session.. and fion's aunty had already left for the month..

Fion walked out of the kitchen and sat down beside me..

F- U sure or nt.. after the last time im worried..
Me- Err.. otherwise we take precaution?
F- *silence*
Me- can can pls?
F- ok lor.. but pls be careful ok.. we will go without precaution..
Me- Yeah!

Me immediately carried fion from the sofa and carried her to the room, placing her gently on the bed..

F- I heavy or not? (mentioned earlier fion was on the fleshy side)
Me- *panting* ok lah, nt so heavy mah.. hehe..
F- bluff!! i know im nt light k.. must go on diet liao..
Me- no need.. i like the way u are.. *winks*

As fion lay on the bed, i went on top of her and with a swift motion i removed my tees off. We then started kissing passionately, occasionally i would lick her earlobes, neck.. Fion's eyes were closed all these while and enjoying the kissing.. my hand then reached under her tees and groped her breasts under the bra she was wearing.. lifted the tees off her body and unclipped her bra in a quick motion.. her breasts finally can breathe.. and my tongue proceeded to lick and suck her erected nipples.. Shortly i licked further down her belly.. and slowly i pulled her shorts down.. by now i could feel the warmness of her cunt as my face drew nearer to it.. gently rolled fion's panties down her feet and soon that piece of flesh of hers was staring at my face.. The previous time it was darkness in the room when we had sex, but this time round i could fully visualise her nice hairless pussy.. proceeded to lick the pussy walls gently at first.. then slowly moved inwards and gave it a nice slow lick.. fion's body twitched as i did that.. and soon my tongue was busy flicking n licking her swollen pussy.. fion used a pillow to conceal her ecstatic face as i continued licking her for a while.. occasionally my tongue would move lower downwards and lick her anus..

Soon fion reached her first orgasm.. and i could see the satisfied look on her pretty face.. i then got off her body and stood beside the bed.. and pulled down my shorts and undies.. by now my didi was already full-blooded and erected, waiting.... fion sat up and she held my dick with her hand.. she then moved herself closer to the edge of the bed where i was standing and slowly moved my dick closer to her face.. she took a glance at me with those big round eyes of hers and i returned the look with a silent "come on dear".. She opened her mouth and swallowed my manhood full... she was stroking it as my dick appeared and disappeared into her wet mouth, with slurping sounds heard.. fion would also occasionally lick my dick from top to bottm and suckle on my swollen balls..

Me- mmm... yes dear.. it is good..

After awhile, i asked fion to stop.. I climbed back onto the bed and lay down.. Fion got on top of me and with my dick in my hand i slowly guided it into her pussy...

F- ahhh... dear..
Me- Yessss baby..

She the rode on my dick like a child riding a pony.. and my hands would cup her c-cuppers which were swaying around as she moved up and down.. soon it was quite enough so fion got up. Both of us then came to face each other in a sitting position and she climbed on top, sliding my dick into her wet pussy.. i then did a difficult stance by carrying her up as i stood up.. fion's legs wrapped around my waist as i humped her up and down.. to be honest she was a little heavy and i was starting to perspire via this position!! Soon i felt the rush and quickly placing fion down on the bed, i took my dick with my hand and stroked myself near her breasts...

Me- ahh.... im cumming dear..

Soon my cum shot out of my dicky and fion's breasts were filled with my warm thick cum..

We then lay down beside each other after tat.. that day was the beginning of the renewed trust fion had in me for sex sessions... To be continued..
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 02-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sootongs is Cool - loads of Potential

wah pengz...first shot and bulls eye! lolz enjoy the story.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31022 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

nice story! camping here for more updates.

31 003 28/5 masterbaker+5, 27/5 TedPoo+24, 25/5 Cerro Torre+17,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 02-09-2010, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

good story, waiting for more...
Old 02-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Very nice story bro, flows very smoothly, thanks & looking forward to more , cheers ............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 03-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 21
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute

U got another fan cum camper here!

Keep up to good postings... u got our supports!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

This is a good and fleshy story!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 04-09-2010, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

Thx to TS for sharing this nice story, camping for more.

up-ed u with my humble 2.

looking for latest post:
sunhuan-con
gengheng
SimplyUnperfect

to up list:

Supervert
wittyman
reading
69sex
brunt
Kalv
Sexy_lion
plsfloodme
SureScore
Old 04-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

i can visualized the pair of big (.)(.)
Old 05-09-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

somehow someone muz had created alot of clone accounts and zapped me for thanking TS bro for his story.

zap me 11 points with 4~5 accts within 15mins yet all ball-less dun dare to leave nick behind.

wad coward behavior

looking for latest post:
sunhuan-con
gengheng
SimplyUnperfect

to up list:

Supervert
wittyman
reading
69sex
brunt
Kalv
Sexy_lion
plsfloodme
SureScore

Last edited by Eager2enter; 05-09-2010 at 01:38 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Nice story to stay around....more pls
Old 06-09-2010, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ahjie1989 is Cool - loads of Potential

so good if it really happens. did nth and got a "fb"
Old 06-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

You are a courageous guy. If I meet a girl who says she will raise the child alone instead of abortion, I will stop the affair immediately. It's so easy for her to change her mind and get you to shoulder your responsibility in future. It's very hard for her to keep the truth when the kid grows up and keep asking who his/her father is. She might feel that the kid has a right to know. Nowadays, DNA test for paternity claims is quite hard to escape from. Of course, all said and done, there should be steps taken to prevent pregnancy in the first place.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!

Hi bros out there. My sincere thanks to all who gave their comments on my story so far.. been busy over the weekend, family time mah.. here's my next instalment...

"take care of the house ok!!" the door closed. my parents went for a short weekend trip in malaysia.. my thoughts quickly switched to fion.. wah got chance for her to come over my house and stay overnite liao!! but then.. wifey how? i had to come up with something to prevent her from coming over my place to stay.. knowing tat my parents are away she's sure to suggest tat she comes over.. headache!! that afternoon being a sat, im supposed to meet wifey for lunch and usual weekend shopping.. fion was on afternoon shift.. texted fion hoping that she will reply asap as im meeting wifey soon..

Me- Hi dear, remembered i told u tat day that my folks will be away for this weekend? they just left home. now im home alone!! hurray!

Within minutes fion replied-

F- oh reali? good lor.. but im sure ur wife will come over and keep u company rite... nothing to do with me mah..
Me- errr.. actually im trying to keep her away but i cant think of any excuses.. i hope to spend the nite with u..
F- No lah.. risky.. wat if she suddenly come to ur place when im around? where to hide??!! dun be silly lah.. u spend time with her lor.. im fine..
Me- ya i thought of that also.. anyway later im meeting her so as usual dun msg me ok? anything i will keep u posted..
F- Ok dear.. enjoy..

I met my wifey for lunch, and shopping.. my mind still thinking of how to bluff my way out..

Wifey- Later we buy some ingredients from supermarket and go ur place ok? I cook dinner tonite..
Me- ya sure dear! (my heart cramped)

After we had taken our dinner we sat around to watch tv.. minutes ticked by.. then i decided to go for the break..

Me- ahh... i need to run to the toilet.. stomachache..
Wifey- huh? we ate same thing for dinner.. u stomachache??
Me- *shuffling to the toilet in quik steps* ya... dunno y!!
I then spent a few minutes in the toilet, pretended to flush and came out..
Me- wah.. cannot take it man..
Wifey- ok or not? wana take po chai pills?
Me- wait n see how lah..

after 5min i repeated the act again.. after i came out of toilet i sat down, pretended to be weak..

Me- cannot lah.. i think something is wrong.. i better take po chia pills..
Wifey- better.. maybe ur stomach something wrong..

Took po chai pills.. (had to realli swallow the bott of pills to play with the act), then rush off to the toilet again for the 3rd time.. after i came out...

Wifey- u need to see doc or nt? if nt i bring u go lor.. opposite got clinic..
Me- err.. nevermind lah i already took po chai pills.. wait n see how..

Went for a 4th round.. Then told wifey-

Me- i think i cant accompany u already dear, my whole body feels weak after the rounds..
Wifey- then u better rest early.. i stay around..
Me- huh.. no lah quite boring for u mah.. if nt u go back 1st lor.. anything i will call u..
Wifey- err.. u sure u dun need me to be around? ur parents nt in leh.. anything happen to u how..
Me- aiya just a stomach upset.. i wun die one lah.. when u reach home text me ok? i take a short rest then later tonite i call u before we turn in for the nite..
Wifey- Orh.. ok lor.. (she looked quite upset tat she had to go back)
Me- sorry dear.. spoilt our evening..
Wifey- its ok lah.. no choice mah... u dun have to send me back lah.. i take bus home.
Me- huh u sure or nt.. i can still drive u back..
Wifey no lah crazy.. wat if halfway u wana run to toilet again how??!!

Wifey left my place around 9pm.. once she left i immediately picked up my mobile..

Me- hi dear.. all's well at work?
F- yup all ok.. having my smoke break now..
Me- oh ok.. tell u something, im home alone now..
F- huh? wifey?
Me- she just left..
F- how come?
Me- i pretended to have bad stomach upset.. then cant accompany her.. so managed to get her to go home..
F- wahh.. u very bad leh..
Me- no choice mah.. i wana spend time with u..
F- dun worry abt me lah.. we still have other chances.. this one too risky already..
Me- dun worry dear i think i can handle it.. so 11pm u knock off?
F- ya..
Me- ok.. u ok if i ask u take mrt to somewhere near my place? then i pick u up from there..
F- huh.. aiyo.. i didnt even bring extra clothings out with me leh...
Me- its ok lah.. nt going chalet wat..
F- err.. i message u later lah. gota go back to work now..
Me- Ok..

"beep beep" my mobile received message.. from wifey..

Wifey- dear im back home already..
Looked at the clock, 10pm...
Me- oh dear.. i just took 30min rest.. just went for another round in toilet..
Wifey- oh dear! po chai pills nt working?
Me- think its improving.. less painful now.. u go shower 1st lah.. i call u later..
Wifey- ok

Called my wifey and chat over the phone at about 10.30pm.. chatted for about 30min and we hung up, me saying tat i wana rest my weak body for the nite.. made arrangements with wifey to meet her the next morning as she had some errands to run..

Me- good nite dear, u dun sleep too late ok?
Wifey- Yup will do.. u have a good rest and see u tomorrow morning.. if u still nt well tomorrow lety me know ok?
Me- okie.. *muacks*
Wifey- *muacks*

11pm.. fion should be knocking off soon but still no message from her.. was thinking to myself maybe fion didnt wana take the risk.. waited and waited.... ...........to be continued.......
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 06-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro, you steady hor, taking such risks! , But I guess its normal in such circumstances eh? Cheers bro & Good luck ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1