The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need help! Brother too big!

Size does not matter,

5 cm in diameter? That may be a world record.

Anyway, if the teh gal complain pain, could be that they are not wet enough or aroused enough. The pussy can be streched one lah.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
You can try those older FL or PRC MILF Best is around 40s-50s, sure no complaint cos if you shout a "Hello" into her hole, you might even hear an echo......HELLO.....HELLo.....HELlo..... HEllo.....Hello.....hello.....hell.....hel.....he. ....h........
Or like we say in the army: can drive a 3-tonner in and U-turn out...
Old 18-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Bro TS, go contest for Guinness record under the largest or thickness penis category.

Come on, we will be very proud of you!
Old 18-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
keith2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, better see a doc it is swollen not big....ha ha ha.
Old 18-02-2011, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kayakahao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The width is 5cm bro. Not de circumfrance. I'm just looking for some advices here.
Old 18-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakahao View Post
The width is 5cm bro. Not de circumfrance. I'm just looking for some advices here.
Joke aside, once and for all, let me put this straight with you in Bold:

Reducing a penis size is possible and can be done, but there is quite a risk that the operation might go wrong.

Again, we advise you not to have this operation unless an urologist has said it is necessary.

There is nothing adnormal with your penis size and you have miscalculated the measurement with a ruler!

Are you able to take the risk of an "urine-only" soft hose if anything goes wrong?

Go and consult any doctor what I have said of the risk involved in such an operation.

Understand?
Old 18-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 0
tattoofetish22 is a glorious beacon of lighttattoofetish22 is a glorious beacon of lighttattoofetish22 is a glorious beacon of lighttattoofetish22 is a glorious beacon of lighttattoofetish22 is a glorious beacon of lighttattoofetish22 is a glorious beacon of light

wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u sure u so big bo?

like tt i muz ask my partner to share his views here oso......

then like tt u bigger than dildo liao lor.....

Old 18-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

cant be more lame than this !!! luckily i have no power to zap, else I will join in..
as all the bros suggested, if you think ur cock is so big, put up the picture against the ruler to show lah, talk cock is no use. Maybe heng heng will have sisters who appreciate your big cock, then you have use for it liao.

LAME !
Old 18-02-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 18
ahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am abit curious too,how big then can consider big?
Old 18-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13443 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakahao View Post
Bro no pic now lei. Slightly longer Thn 15cm and 5cm thick. Looking for some help ma. Or Everytime go out play Sianz de lei.
This is about 5 cm long

--------------------------
--------------------------
This is about 15 cm long

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The space between the top and bottom line is about 5 cm. I measured it against the screen using preview post.

First of all, can you tell me what is width, circumference, length, breadth and how much did you score for you PSLE maths which the results were out recently ?

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 18-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
evantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterevantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterevantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterevantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Brother northern, You from CSI?
Old 18-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, I think this guy measure using a ruler but I think as cock is not flat, we assume his cock width (diameter) to be 5cm and the circumference = 3.14 x 5 = 15.5cm. Thick and long meh? No la!

Knn, my cock also 14cm long and width = 4.5cm. Like average dick as compare to Ang mo etc. Knn, if those FL can serve Ang mo, they cam serve u. Confirm pussy not wet at all. Like all experience bro say, must sure u get pussy ready before just ramming.
Old 18-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

his face is probably as long as his dick...

b/w arab do have this length but... the thickness... koaz...

did u use a plastic bag as a condom??
Old 18-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13443 / Power: 60
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evantoh View Post
Brother northern, You from CSI?
LOL, just to the extent that when you write/draw things down, it becomes much more clearer

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 18-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radon View Post
5cm radii or diameter ? If diameter, it's normal, if radii, then rather thick. Maybe should just change technique to go slow and easy, long on foreplay. Go in slow, stop, in a bit more, stop, you get the idea
You tried one in you before that's how you know how to penetrate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1