The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 08-11-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkery View Post
decided to try x*** x*** but timing don't match.

tried someone else newly advertised and no review but I find that's the most horrible experience I get so far. rushed job, no gfe, even go bath myself after the deed. positive is I was offered FJ, but I can't wait to finish the deed with that experience. definitely won't rtm. no point recommending or calling out.

with that experience, I look for x*** x*** after I recharge for about 2 days.
this time, the experience is way more satisfied. good massage, probably my alternate choice to J* for the advertised services. good gfe and chatty too.

will continue to explore for gems. maybe expand coverage a little
All these a lot of landmine. Age need to add, face need to discount…. Hai~
Old 08-11-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkery View Post
hdb
not so near mrt for commando, but easy for drivers to find parking.
Thanks. Interested to try.
Hopefully it's safe.
Old 08-11-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
I never go DL. Went once and not again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
All these a lot of landmine. Age need to add, face need to discount…. Hai~
They always reuse photos of pretty ML even they left...

My encounter....First booking of ML Mia when she come in I see diff ML from photo so I ask when you join. ML replied 3 months ago and previous Mia left 1y ago, I say why you FB latest post is yesterday and still using 1y ago ML photos. She reply boss post it not her and this name used for like past 3 ML in this 1y. They reuse names and use most pretty ML who have left to bait customers....

Very dishonest. Lucky I took the cheapest package to see first before committing higher package if they can tempt me to it....during massage keep pestering me to upgrade. See the old auntie I always sian..tell her I want to sleep and just massage will do....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 08-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Saverin is Cool - loads of Potential

Who is currently recommanded in DL spa now?
Old 08-11-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saverin View Post
It's almost 100/hour. Why not try other spa?
Old 08-11-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saverin View Post

For the price point. Better options out there
Old 08-11-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1326 / Power: 11
Javierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud ofJavierisme has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
Yesterday after work, decided to unwind.
Got activated by a Malaysian MILF at Chinatown : had massage, boobs sucking, BBBJ and extensive art lesson (painting), but did not release.
Decided to go check out a new PRC MILF ML A @ Yishun, who recently arrived in Singapore - chatted with her on Wechat for 2 days.
Her workplace is located within the HDB area.
Pleasant looking MILF with good body.

Long story short :
* Meat kneading (massage) : 7.5
* Itchy time (teasing) : 8.8
* Honeydew Juice (HJ) : 7.5
* XiaoLongBao tasting (boobs sucking) : 8.2
* KFC time (fingering) : 8
* Banana Juice without skin (BBBJ) : 8
* Picasso lesson (painting) : 8.8
* Boom Boom : 8.8

* RTM+F : You bet

Go walk walk and discover places, even in barren land like the North.

@kopishopuncle Hi Bro can share the contact for this please. Would love to try it out.
Old 09-11-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal79 View Post
Any bros tried c*** spa at blk103? any recommendations and whats the damage like?
I did a review on this place about a year or so ago. The ML back then has left for another location in Yishun I believe.
Old 09-11-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 9
fireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant futurefireevo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by spermy View Post
I did a review on this place about a year or so ago. The ML back then has left for another location in Yishun I believe.
Do you happen to know which spa she move on to in Yishun?
Old 09-11-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireevo View Post
Do you happen to know which spa she move on to in Yishun?
Believe it is Block 1xx, Yishun St 11.
Old 10-11-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 13
littleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to beholdlittleweewee2 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orhkia View Post
Anyone recently try f* l****, any bad stuffs?
FS L****? I just visited her last mth and alry my 5th time this year. What bad stuff?
Old 10-11-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Looks like HDLY isnt so rare after all, seems like many ml at j* know what to do it, both PRC and Viet. Maybe twinkle shared her technique or rather she should more of it without being asked to...

Last edited by Autumnsun; 10-11-2023 at 10:24 AM.
Old 10-11-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
duff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Looks like HDLY isnt so rare after all, seems like many ml at j* know what to do it, both PRC and Viet. Maybe twinkle shared her technique or rather she should more of it without being asked to...
Please share more info which ladies improved their HDLY skill
Old 10-11-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!

I have tried a few including st*r, but in the end, I always return and look for Y*** Y***.

Her skills have definitely improved over time. And in fact, you can ask her to edge you as well. Damn shiok the feeling. Just tell her “穿西装介绍的, 一样的天堂与地狱的feeling”, she will know what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff11 View Post
Please share more info which ladies improved their HDLY skill
Old 10-11-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went to a spa at yishun 4xx, got Axxxx to massage me...she just came in so was wearing her own clothing to massage me...started with the normal body, shoulder and back , while she was close by, stretch out my hands to feel her smooth and fair legs..no rejection, so went further up until the butts..tried to move fingers to the front but was stopped by her..Next went to feel her cups...a solid B...didn't really ask the gq but went in straight for my balls and did some pushing and pulling...flipped over and she did some sensual hj and in no time, sperms were all.over the place...got cleaned up and paid for the deed...total less than120
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1