The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Going Pattaya in a few days. My last trip is like 6 donkey years ago and I stayed near Marriott that time which is near to Pattayaland 2 or something. This trip I be staying near Holiday Inn and pretty far from Marriott. Is there any agogo or bars at Sai 1-5? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wow rare guest appear!

Kanasai don't envy lah.
Thought you just came back from holiday?
Where got? I just transit to LOS nia
Old 09-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuf View Post
Hi Bro, is the walking street far from central mall ?

i had went to few joints with bar top dancing, in the end grab 1 gal back to hotel for the nite. damage 3000Baht
Sorry, where is Central Mall? Me not into shopping, so wouldn't know where the shopping malls are.

I paid bar fine 300 bahts, the rest is up to me and her..... but before the bar fine, were the LDs for all her sisters, cousins, mms, etc also bought dinner to the bar........

... but what the hack, it was fun.....
Old 09-08-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
smuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Sorry, where is Central Mall? Me not into shopping, so wouldn't know where the shopping malls are.

I paid bar fine 300 bahts, the rest is up to me and her..... but before the bar fine, were the LDs for all her sisters, cousins, mms, etc also bought dinner to the bar........

just came back from walking street, lots of bars to choose from. went in sweetsister or sweetcandy (forgot the name already) sat down n chose number 101 which has a korean like face features but veri small boobs

left walking street and started roaming around open bars near bay view hotel area, got a gal for 2000-2500 Baht for overnite or 1000Baht for ST
Old 09-08-2013, 03:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Where got? I just transit to LOS nia.
Yes transit few days hor.

Quote:

Sometimes we feel happy by buying carrot head water.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

I am assuming he means Central Festival
Old 09-08-2013, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Going Pattaya in a few days. My last trip is like 6 donkey years ago and I stayed near Marriott that time which is near to Pattayaland 2 or something. This trip I be staying near Holiday Inn and pretty far from Marriott. Is there any agogo or bars at Sai 1-5? Thanks in advance.
6 years is a lot of changes. Remember years ago when every return visitor would say everytime they visit Sg , they notice changes? Same same here! Central Festival is now the major shopping centre not Big C. You'll see more Asian and Russians than English/Americians etc. Prices are comparable to Bangkoks. There are not much 20B kowmenkai more 30B nowadays! 5555

Anyway I think you mean Soi no Sai. Sai is a major road while Soi is like a street. There is no Sai 4 or 5 in Pattaya. Soi 1-5 beer bars are still there but more people go to South Pattaya nowadays. Drinking Street is in the area ; its a new beerbar cluster. The only agogo in that area was Classroom 2000 ; I dont think its there anymore so to answer your question , no agogos anymore in Soi 1-5 but plenty of beerbars.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
smuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi any bros here tried sa bai dee massage before ?

its just opp tune hotel
Old 09-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
6 years is a lot of changes. Remember years ago when every return visitor would say everytime they visit Sg , they notice changes? Same same here! Central Festival is now the major shopping centre not Big C. You'll see more Asian and Russians than English/Americians etc. Prices are comparable to Bangkoks. There are not much 20B kowmenkai more 30B nowadays! 5555

Anyway I think you mean Soi no Sai. Sai is a major road while Soi is like a street. There is no Sai 4 or 5 in Pattaya. Soi 1-5 beer bars are still there but more people go to South Pattaya nowadays. Drinking Street is in the area ; its a new beerbar cluster. The only agogo in that area was Classroom 2000 ; I dont think its there anymore so to answer your question , no agogos anymore in Soi 1-5 but plenty of beerbars.
Thanks sir for replying! Any pickup girls at Beerbars? Kind of lazy to take tuttut alone to south Pattaya.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Thanks sir for replying! Any pickup girls at Beerbars? Kind of lazy to take tuttut alone to south Pattaya.
Dun be lazy..... taking that tuk tuk will be worth your trip.... try the place.
If you dun mind mixing with russkies can also try the Jomtien bars.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Dun be lazy..... taking that tuk tuk will be worth your trip.... try the place.
If you dun mind mixing with russkies can also try the Jomtien bars.
I got to work next day mah. Not holiday trip for me here =(
One thing that left me a deep impression last trip to Pattaya is that most of the agogo girls in Pattaya speak pretty good english. Girls I BF in Rayong nearby know almost zero English. But then making love is a universal language but then I like to be able to communicate to build GFE. It is also cheaper to BF a girl in Pattaya than Rayong! It being 6 years since I last tasted a thai since I have a filipina asawa. hehe.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

Just on wechat and there are like tons of Ladyboys and chinese tourists in there!!! Not reliable to hunt with wechat. Time to hit south pattaya. =p
Old 11-08-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuf View Post
hi any bros here tried sa bai dee massage before ?

its just opp tune hotel

Don't know if this response is too late for you.

Sabai Dee at Soi 2 area is very big soapie with two fishbowls and lots of girls.

I have been there few times seemed to me that the place just got worse over time. My opinion is service is lacking and attitude of the both management and the girls is not good.

I have had much better experience in its two neighbour soapies, Honey 2 and Sabai Room, which are just steps away from Sabai Dee.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

Suddenly got into a chat on wechat with a Thai PR KTV girl late last night when I am about to sleep!

Arrange to meetup with her and her girlfriend after she knock off from a Korean/Chinese KTV joint at 1am. She came with a friend in her motorbike. She is not that pretty and figure is so so. But she is real cute. Age is 27 and have a 6 years old daughter. Parked her bike in my hotel and 3 of us take bahtbus (150b detour) to Hollywood Disco. During the process, she got high and start to rub and kiss with me infront of her friend. Her friend must be feeling like a light bulb. hehe

Her girlfriend politely leave us after that and when we reach the hotel, the shit hotel ask me for 1000baht extra for the lady stayover!!! They registered her and also compound her passport in the process. After that, all is history. I wake up early to go work at 7am and left 2000b under her clothes for her. Not sure if it is too much or too little but I think the amount means to her is much more than is to me. Not once she speak about money from the time I meet till I leave for work. She give me maximum gfe and we are like lost lover for last night.

And worse of all, I have not even went to any of the agogo joints here YET =p
Old 11-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3180 / Power: 23
UnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi fellow experienced Pattaya bros...
I will be going to Pattaya with my fren upcoming Oct for 3d2n.

We mainly want to experience soapy massage for the first time.
- As such, in your opinion, which are the must try places we must go for soapy in terms of attitude and service from the gals?

Next we would like to pickup girls for overnight session.
- Where would be the ideal place to pick them up? Looking for decent bar fine and at gals who could at least speak some english to communicate easier in room.

And lastly and tips for first time Pattaya chiongsters? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks bros and happy day ahead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1