The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Nope. That one in Bangkok. U ask Mike Mike bring u better.

Learn from you & your Nong Ploy

Mackie, did u know Tiger Woods father was in-charge of R&R? He brought all those GIs chiong Patts during Vietnam War era. Thats how he met Tiger's mum. KNN muz have been a fucking dream job man! Imagine u do NS kana "entertainment officer"!
HAHAAH, U gotta be kidding me right lol..... Tiger Woods dont need to pay for sex thanks to his dad's reputation and his sensational ability to play the golf ball! Anyway, NS in sg where got entertainment officer? wait long long sia, if you talk about europe or US army, maybe have.

If not ,no way for asian armies. I am not surprised if i see a dozen of retired sailors or armymen from european countries or us in Patts chilling out for 3 mths with a paid visa. Don't talk about SG's retired officers, even Japan's ex army officers who are watching jav daily, will take the 1-2 weeks trip most of the time in Patts.

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 18-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
Confirmed, 16 to 26 Aug. chop 2 days since IMO dont wanna entertain me
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatlover View Post
Going On This Saturday? Any Nice Body Massage?
Quote:
Originally Posted by darensboiboi View Post
Anyone going to pattaya next month on the 1st week of August?? I new in patt and would like to tag along.. Cheerz.. Do pm me..
Bro GrandS, did I say not entertain u? I juz clarifying what u were trying to say... What u chop 2 days? Pom mai kao jai

Bro Sweat, Pattaya not really famous for their massages. If u looking for big massage joints like Rachada in Bangkok will be disappointed. I can recommend Honey Massage in Soi Honey coz walking distance to other chionging places after u shoot your load.

Boi Boi, plz contact the 2 bros above

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
HAHAAH, U gotta be kidding me right lol..... Tiger Woods dont need to pay for sex thanks to his dad's reputation and his sensational ability to play the golf ball! Anyway, NS in sg where got entertainment officer? wait long long sia, if you talk about europe or US army, maybe have.

If not ,no way for asian armies. I am not surprised if i see a dozen of retired sailors or armymen from european countries or us in Patts chilling out for 3 mths with a paid visa. Don't talk about SG's retired officers, even Japan's ex army officers who are watching jav daily, will take the 1-2 weeks trip most of the time in Patts.
The SAF does have an "entertainment officer" the vocation is called "LIAISON OFFICER". As Bro Lone Wolf described some are unofficial "liaison officer". I am sure more seniors here who were posted to Cresendo and Korat can share more Many Americans and British you see in Patts are serving in Afghanistan or Iraq either as soldiers or defense contractors. Fight and kill for 1-2 months and get R&R 1-2 months also (or something like that)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
IMO bring me to Soi 13, have to dress fully including a pair of gloves to cover myself as much as possible. Will bring a mask as well, N 13?......
Huh? Uncle lu kong si mi mask and glove? Just wear your usual hamsup chionging gear... t-shirt, berms and sandals por leaw na krub!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 18-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Learn from you & your Nong Ploy
U hit my soft spot again... arrrhh Nong Ploy....

Quote:
He is a guy with a 10 inches dick... u confirm want him to entertain u?
Old 19-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Crystal Club Pattaya

Crystal Club at LK Metro. They had some Buddhist monks blessing the club on the morning.

When night falls it was full steam ahead, business as usual!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 19-07-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster

Crystal Club Pattaya

A little brown sugar...

Old 19-07-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:

TAM! TAM! TAM!

Old 19-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U hit my soft spot again... arrrhh Nong Ploy....

He is a guy with a 10 inches dick... u confirm want him to entertain u?
Wah, like that I wanna see him in action.
Old 19-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

TAM! TAM! TAM!
lol. End month I follow u ok?
Old 19-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

Re: Crystal Club Pattaya

Quote:
Crystal Club at LK Metro. They had some Buddhist monks blessing the club on the morning.

When night falls it was full steam ahead, business as usual!

They also setup a temporary alter at the side. Amazing Thailand
Old 20-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Crystal Club Pattaya

Quote:
They also setup a temporary alter at the side. Amazing Thailand
Innovative...
Old 21-07-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, any news on soi buakow? Club rehab seems to be quiet in terms of business and imo i think tt area is doing way worse than soi lk even on the high season... Ppl seems to be goin to the raintree complex to play pool as i heard the quiet environment is good for tt. Besides, buakow is prolly way more boring compared to the time when i visited it back on late oct 2012.

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-07-2013, 04:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bros, any news on soi buakow? Club rehab seems to be quiet in terms of business and imo i think tt area is doing way worse than soi lk even on the high season... Ppl seems to be goin to the raintree complex to play pool as i heard the quiet environment is good for tt. Besides, buakow is prolly way more boring compared to the time when i visited it back on late oct 2012.
Soi Buakow has always been the cheap charlies hangout..... when the prices started to increase...... the regulars started to stay away.
Old 21-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Soi Baukow is from Central road to South Road so it quite long, not sukhumvit long but still will take you 30mins to walk from one end to the other end! Raintree complex is just one point on the soi. There are many other bars on soi baukow to find gems. You don't need a crowd to find your own gems.
Old 21-07-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Soi Buakow has always been the cheap charlies hangout..... when the prices started to increase...... the regulars started to stay away.
I guess you have not been to Pattaya recently?
Old 21-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

Buakaao when I was there last month seems OK leh. Low season makes sure u r center of attraction! Why? U miss Pook Bar? Plenty of lonesome ladies there missing u? 555+

Buakaao, Chaiyapoon and LK more or less the same since they share Buakaao as the main arterial road. Oasis, Sugar Sugar... were full every night. Bar beers I noticed more ladies than customers. Bar beers I think through out Pattaya is declining in popularity? Only the old farangs hang around them to relive glory days. Younger farangs now seem to be heading to AGG bars to BF girls and then club to wee hours.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1