The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronost View Post
Based on experience booking 3 girls from 3 different stables, 1 was very strict about no raw, the 2nd one dead fish and didn’t even respond when I ask for condom end up ownself find and wear, the 3rd was fucking wild and before I knew it she mounted my raw cock and I was shooting inside her
RAW is the best feeling, especially if I creampie the girl.
Sometimes those very strict and insisting on caps use are young and pretty with good bodies.
Ang pai.
Because they know they don’t need to RAW to get customers.
These girls are the best to fuck RAW and creampie, the most sextisfying conquest…. Most of the time unwilling and unknowing…
Old 25-11-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1inablueMoon View Post
Than proceed to get std, hiv, aids and die miserably. Great plan, genius!
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...efore-sex-acts

SINGAPORE - Jail for transgender streetwalker with HIV who did not tell 3 men before sex acts. A transgender streetwalker who had been infected with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) did not tell three men about his condition before having sex with them.

One of the men, who was Mohamad Fazni Mohamad Azini’s acquaintance, later tested positive for HIV but court documents did not disclose if he had contracted the virus from Fazni.

That month, Fazni contacted an acquaintance via Instagram and the pair went to a bridal studio in Eunos where the offender worked.

Judge Bay said: “The victim asked the accused if the accused was ‘clean’, that is to say, the accused was not infected with HIV.”

Fazni replied that he was “clean” and the pair then had unprotected sex.

In February 2019, the acquaintance tested positive for HIV and confronted Fazni, who finally admitted to his medical condition.

Out of the 3 men, only 1 man kana HIV, why? Becos that man raw with this transgender sex worker. RAW is WAR !!! Protected sex almost 100% in preventing HIV so RAW really is very risky. But it seems many here like to RAW

I think the same principle applies. U ask the Massage ladies or sex workers whether they are clean, they sure say they are clean and u the only one they raw with.. but turns out they may raw with many guys or even infected with hiv.. so RAW is really very risky

Think twice before RAW ok... sometimes regret too late liao.. all the best
Old 25-11-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
RD01 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Most of the time unwilling and unknowing…
While I realize we are talking about sex workers, what you're saying about performing unwilling raw sex with them is sexual assault/rape.
Old 25-11-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD01 View Post
While I realize we are talking about sex workers, what you're saying about performing unwilling raw sex with them is sexual assault/rape.
Indeed.
There’s just a much higher level of sexual satisfaction when I ejaculate my sperm into unwilling girls.
Sometimes it’s stealth.
Sometimes outright forced penetration unprotected.
The look of shock when they realise the false sense of security from condoms has gone.
And when they find their vaginas coated with sperm when they were not willing to be inseminated…
Old 25-11-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4782 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Indeed.
There’s just a much higher level of sexual satisfaction when I ejaculate my sperm into unwilling girls.
Sometimes it’s stealth.
The look of shock when they realise the false sense of security from condoms has gone.
And when they find their vaginas coated with sperm when they were not willing to be inseminated…
Never show the new baby u make??
Old 25-11-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Which one ah?
Old 25-11-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Which one ah?
Show all lah
Old 25-11-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Show all lah
Choose one to see.
Name the mother with details…
Old 25-11-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Choose one to see.
Name the mother with details…
Enjoy
Haha
Old 25-11-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 3
autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!autosongkran is one of the Best!

Quote:
Indeed.
Sometimes it’s stealth.
why need force?

Just play this and is AUTO!!!
This Character is a super charming guy
who has cause the Victoria Secret Fashion show to stop
All VS models just want to be AutoSongKran CumBucket
Old 25-11-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by autosongkran View Post
why need force?

Just play this and is AUTO!!!
GEForce RTX
Old 25-11-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Mother is a model.
Chiangmai.

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 27-11-2023 at 08:32 PM.
Old 25-11-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
RAW is the best feeling, especially if I creampie the girl.
Sometimes those very strict and insisting on caps use are young and pretty with good bodies.
Ang pai.
Because they know they don’t need to RAW to get customers.
These girls are the best to fuck RAW and creampie, the most sextisfying conquest…. Most of the time unwilling and unknowing…

I feel you .

However , the risk that bothers me is that I will come across a HIV girl who has lost the will to live( don’t seek treatment etc )

and goes on a revenge spree .

Though the chance is still 0.1 % , but once it happens , you will be “working for “ the HIV MEDICINE company for life .
Old 26-11-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=I Love Boobs;22856103]Mother is a model.

Wah so many of ut babies running around in thai

okokokok

Last edited by staminadick; 27-11-2023 at 09:33 AM.
Old 26-11-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Wah so many of ut babies running around in thai
Mother used to sell handphones.
Married a nice guy who graduated from CMU - businessman.
But now divorced after just 3 years.
I suspect he did paternity testing….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1