The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildatHeart View Post
after D, then I have no house.. no cash to buy open market also.. nothing left.. Can I apply for HDB? I am over 35.. I am alone.. pls help to advise me.. thanks..
I think above 35 and single you need to buy from resale market.... cannot buy direct from HDB unless you can form a family nucleus.

Since you give everything to your ex....... maybe can chamsiong with her to use your child name to apply HDB.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
silverwolf82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

I been married for 3yrs already. Till now i and my wife hv not any sexually after we ROM. No customy dinner is done here but in oversea. I had just sold my flat which is only under my name . If i go for divorce using the above ground ....wat will happen ? Must my cpf split w her ? She not a local . Can tis marriage be anulled?
Old 08-04-2010, 10:51 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate.... read the sticky..

You may start proceedings for nullity immediately after marriage, before you have been married for 3 years whereas you can only start divorce proceedings after you have been married for 3 years. Divorce is the dissolution (ending) of a valid marriage. Nullity is the declaration that a marriage is invalid. Once your marriage is annulled, your status is that of a spinster or bachelor, whereas in the case of a divorce, your status is that of a divorcee.

You and your spouse will have the same rights to apply for maintenance, and the division of matrimonial assets, as if you had applied for a divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwolf82 View Post
Hi bro,

I been married for 3yrs already. Till now i and my wife hv not any sexually after we ROM. No customy dinner is done here but in oversea. I had just sold my flat which is only under my name . If i go for divorce using the above ground ....wat will happen ? Must my cpf split w her ? She not a local . Can tis marriage be anulled?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 09-04-2010, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
silverwolf82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the reply. But for the CPF will she get half of mine ? She currently just a WP holder only. If yes... the CPF monies will turn into cash for her ? We had no children. She had no assets in Sin. How long need to wait if we file in now ?
Tks again.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:06 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

unlikely she will get half your cpf money

it also doesnt matter whether is she is a wp holder and has
no assest in singapore, so long we are both legally married.
you are liable to pay maintenance fees.

the rest will depends on whether it is a defended divorce or not(contested),
again read the first few pages of this thread on contested divorce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwolf82 View Post
Tks for the reply. But for the CPF will she get half of mine ? She currently just a WP holder only. If yes... the CPF monies will turn into cash for her ? We had no children. She had no assets in Sin. How long need to wait if we file in now ?
Tks again.

Old 22-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
Xfactor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXfactor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro

Both wife n myself had a mutual agreement to file a divorce & currently sorting out certain process. I've read all your post from the start & i hope u can advice me as i'm still slightly puzzled on the conditions.

1 We have not been sleeping in the same room for the past 7 yrs (12 yrs marriage) We hardly talk, communicate over the phone etc.

Is this under unacceptable behaviour?

2 We both had purchase a new hdb last year & TOP is sometime 2011, in such case if my wife is keen to stay with my son on the new flat which is not completed. How can she get the rights and how will i get back some of my contribution?*Flat currently are still under construction

We had paid 20% cash of total flat price and the rest cpf, will i be able to get the cash back? Base on 50-50?

3 Wife agreed not to have monthly maintainence fees & i will be able to see my son anytime i wish to including staying overnight w me. Can we document it or have to arrange on our own?

4 What will be a estimated cost for getting a lawyer n to go thru the whole process? The process will be within 3 months or more?

5 If both if us have a mutual agreement, will the court allow n agree on our agreement?

Thanks Bro
Old 23-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

Hi, i am asking this question on behalf of my friend who is at the edge of his marriage. He and his wife have two children both under ten(11years of marriage), recently he found out that his WIFE is have an adultery. He has some knowledge about the women chapter thingy. He is fairly rich and they both own a condo but he pay everything and his wife doent work.

Now his question is if he requested for a divorce, can his wife

- still ask for half of his asset
- on top of that and alimony
- the rights of their two children

Bro can give some advice for my poor friend and one more thing they did sign a nuptial contract does it count in sg

thanks

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 26-05-2010, 06:11 AM

yes his wife can ask for anything..
but the result will depends on the court

half assest -unlikely
alimony - yes
the rights of their two children - possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arucard View Post
Now his question is if he requested for a divorce, can his wife
- still ask for half of his asset
- on top of that and alimony
- the rights of their two children

Old 26-05-2010, 06:13 AM

[quote=Xfactor]

1. unacceptable behaviour???? NO, you will have a hard time convincing anyone... was there any violence, adultery, abusive actions and force sex involved???

2. you will have to sell it off... but how could you still buy a flat under a joint account and then claim that you two are not on talking terms .. it sort of contradict your first statement.

3. yes you can.

4. average 2.5k and above, but really go source around. the divorce procedure is somewhere in this thread. go read it.

5. yes so long it is legally correct , understood by both parties and not biased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfactor View Post
Bro

Both wife n myself had a mutual agreement to file a divorce & currently sorting out certain process. I've read all your post from the start & i hope u can advice me as i'm still slightly puzzled on the conditions.

Old 27-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 20
Arucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to beholdArucard is a splendid one to behold

so all bro pre-nuptial contract mot counted in sg law???

My Fav Bt Site

"A Wank a day keep mistress at bay"'s Thread
Old 27-05-2010, 08:57 PM

WWLegal.com :: Prenuptial agreements in Singapore, will they stand up to scrutiny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arucard View Post
so all bro pre-nuptial contract mot counted in sg law???

Old 29-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
da di deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Anyone can help to advice, I have a China Girlfriend who is 3 months pregnant. I am currently sepearated with my wife. Are there ways that my girl-freind deliver the child here in Singapore? If not, when she deliver in China, can I put my name as the kids father?

Hope someone can help . Than kYou
Old 17-06-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by da di View Post
Hi Bro,

Anyone can help to advice, I have a China Girlfriend who is 3 months pregnant. I am currently sepearated with my wife. Are there ways that my girl-freind deliver the child here in Singapore? If not, when she deliver in China, can I put my name as the kids father?

Hope someone can help . Than kYou
are you LEGALLY divorced ? If No, then you will have a hard time. Divorce cases are usually between 6~12mths (maybe shorter)

Yes - she can deliver her child in Singapore but to put your name as the Father would mean getting yourself into trouble if exposed. Delivery of child costs $6000~8000 for foreigners. Best to deliver child in China and use the remaining money for honeymoon from Bejing to Mongolia.
Old 17-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BODO View Post
Hi Brudder,

How high is the chance of getting my son's custody? The only reason
I dun wanna divorce is I dun wanna part with my 8 month old son.

My wife is (her disadvantage I can think of...)
1. currently unemployed(Temperately, I am nothing better as I also in career crisis);
2. Spore PR holder (Foreigner, I am local);
3. parents, especially her mom is not phyically fit(but experience enough) to help her takecare of my son (but my parents are healthy and retired);
4. depression during her childhood (ofcos I can't get the documents needed to proof this, only heard her parents mention before)
5. bad temper and always threaten to throw my son down from flat when angry (threaten only ofcos, but must find a chance record or video it as proof.)
6. my wife will mostly bring my son back to her hometown oversea if she gets the custody.

My disadvantage;
1. My parents dun have any real experience in taking care for my son (she won't allow);
2. My son still consider infant;
3. I might be unemployed;
4. ... ...

Pls advise! brudders!!!!
Bro, I may be wrong on this so take with a pinch of salt.

As far as I know, if the court Feels that the child is too young, the child will usually be passed to to the Mother.

My daughter was only 16mths old when I started proceedings against my ex-wife, according to my lawyer (fu*k up lady lawyer who is also a MP), she said the child is too young for me to take care of. I argued that for since daughter was 6mths old, I am the one feeding her milk, even brough daughter to work to care for. knn...

Any way, good luck ... hope you find a proper lawyer
Old 17-06-2010, 03:19 PM

mate..it has always been like that..
blame the English .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cereal-killer View Post
My daughter was only 16mths old when I started proceedings against my ex-wife, according to my lawyer (fu*k up lady lawyer who is also a MP), she said the child is too young for me to take care of.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1