The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: raw with house girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
For your info

One of my friend recently went to gelyang after visiting wl and his dick was infected with STD virus cos everytime he urine he can feel burning sensation on his dick . So when he to see a neighbour clinic doctor and doctor referr him go CDC for further treatment. CDC doctor use a long long needle and pentrate into his dick and extract all the virus and he told me it was very very painful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roamario View Post
This is, again, very dubious information.
First of all, viral diseases can't be cured, no matter what method you used. Secondly, I've never heard of the method of treatment for STD by inserting a needle into penis. That method is only used for penile cancer or treatment for erectile dysfunction. Perhaps your 'friend' had one of those conditions, instead of STD.
Very convenient of you to have 'friends' that your can mention as examples.
However, I'm also an idiot for replying to a troll
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
He meant he asked doctor needled himself......he try to act pity here.....doctor should just chop off feed dog......
I think he is the one that has STD and did raw with prostitutes. Now after getting a serious STD, he felt the "karma", so he came back here to try and "warn" others about raw.

unfortunately, the examples that he quoted are nonsense. however, I do believe the threat of STDs is very real for those who do raw or visit prostitutes.

It is a risk we have to take to enjoy the pleasure of entering warm pussy with our dick.

I think this kwawa is the one that is suffering from an incurable STD , but still visiting geylang and doing raw. perhaps that is why he warn us not to do it, so we do not follow in his footsteps and catch the disease from him???

Not sure why everyday he log in to post this crap. Must be the disease reach final stages and affected his brain as well
Old 27-03-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
canola123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pleasure n std both come together
we cannot avoid
those who risk get the pleasure
those who want less risk less pleasure
so we hv to see today can we take more risk, then chiong, if not just accept it. play hand gun.
same here today i nvr cross that line.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Think boss should close down this silly thread.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

I thought someone just months ago wants to propose to a WL, give his life saving and marry her ? All forgotten? So now she is ugly and disgusting to you ?

Quote:
this thread not silly lah....for those stupid ppl are totally blind and who think their wl is virgin and prettiest in geylang only. those stupid ppl never see a natural beauty girl before. maybe they can't even afford to buy a budget tigerair to go outside world see.

end of day i will be the one laughing loudly....yr not only ruin your rice bowel also shorting yr life and affect yr health....hehahahaheheh
Old 04-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vivi dun want him. So he has now turned into a sickening psycho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
I thought someone just months ago wants to propose to a WL, give his life saving and marry her ? All forgotten? So now she is ugly and disgusting to you ?
Old 04-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

someone got rejected by ugly and disgusting WL so come here and spread nonsense?
Old 04-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
bro

pls lah i am not hero someone u mentioned below. who that guy?
Gigolodick, your alter ego. Now, be a good slave.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
this thread not silly lah....for those stupid ppl are totally blind and who think their wl is virgin and prettiest in geylang only. those stupid ppl never see a natural beauty girl before. maybe they can't even afford to buy a budget tigerair to go outside world see.

end of day i will be the one laughing loudly....yr not only ruin your rice bowel also shorting yr life and affect yr health....hehahahaheheh
Ya.....one fucking senior here create clones talk rubbish......inside the room alaways use cock rub n stroke Wls jiby n try to enter RAW.....think girls shiok he can enter.....sometimes he suceed.....sometimes he failed.........n now use clone talk wat use condom shit .....pui pui pui..........ask around Wls will find out this jiby boy perform this jiby trick true or false.......self pathetic low esteem childish attention seeking douchebag......pui pui pui......polluted this forum long enought these few years using clones.......
Old 04-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro

who that gigolodick and i havent see or heard anything from him. what u mean be good slave? he is your slave?
The one who tried to propose to Vivi but kena rejected loh. You want to be her slave she also dunwan. Pathetic lah you.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro

I really don't understand why everytime I promote safe sex you the inly one against it. I have a feeling that u a raw player and already join CDC membership club for HIV/AIDs. Bro don't be selfish pls respect ppl rice bowel and don't sabo ppl.
Hahaha.....this is wat happen when using clones too much until blur liao.....come on la.....i only mention one fucking senior try pattern to RAW wls.....u 鸡同鸭讲 talk wat shit now.....i "AGAINST " wat now may i ask ??? ...u newly register u senior forumer meh ???.....U use yr master nick to talk to me or clone identity talk to me ??......Damn moron the way u talk now.....cant hide yr tail right.....only can use clone to talk to me......u r just a laughing stock now among many bros here everytime i expose u again n again n there is nothing u can do except keep on using clone to reply to me ........but everytime u cant link the conversation becos u kanna screw by me until u lost yr mind liao......this is wat happen when using clones too much.......yr words reveal yr hopelessness n yr identity......pui pui pui......
Old 04-04-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

I can tell you upright that I'm against it. Raw is the name of the game in GL right now. Whether you like it or not.

Quote:
Bro

I really don't understand why everytime I promote safe sex you the inly one against it. I have a feeling that u a raw player and already join CDC membership club for HIV/AIDs. Bro don't be selfish pls respect ppl rice bowel and don't sabo ppl.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

I love raw. Hot and slippery. What's your problem?

Quote:
Already shown u a raw player here why u 180 turn
Old 05-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
bro see below how can condom broke unless u use saw to cut it:

http://tinypic.com/r/25iohht/8

Curious about what the layers of condoms would look like on the inside, we undertook the task of dissecting our work. First we cut into the tip of the condoms vertically with a utility knife. As the blade punctured the surface, the outer layers quickly peeled back. Plunging the knife in further, we found that the many layers of condoms somewhat resembled an artichoke heart, and were very densely compressed toward the center, becoming more difficult to cut into as we proceeded.

With its pointed top laid open, the pale and rubbery latex-encased dildo was beginning to resemble a giant squid being filleted. We took to it with a hack saw next, to examine a cross-section. The rubber proved to be quite solid and offered a fair amount of resistance as we sawed through it. We began sawing at the thickest section of the condom layers, at a spot that we estimated to be above the tip of the dildo. .

http://tinypic.com/r/6rit1l/8

However, upon dissecting further into the layers, we did in fact come into contact with the head of the dildo, which we subsequently sawed through. We hypothesize that the external pressure exerted on the dildo by the condoms was sufficient to squeeze the dildo laterally and deform it, making it longer and skinnier

http://tinypic.com/r/aucjrm/8
I suggest to go onto the street to advocate or even talk to your MP to ban geylang completely.

Then take the condom company to court by proving that the HIV virus can penetrate their product.

Talk so much shit here by teaching people to put on multiple condom.
Are you a by-product of a condom failure thus so much hatred
Old 05-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
hahaha.....this is wat happen when using clones too much until blur liao.....come on la.....i only mention one fucking senior try pattern to raw wls.....u 鸡同鸭讲 talk wat shit now.....i "against " wat now may i ask ??? ...u newly register u senior forumer meh ???.....u use yr master nick to talk to me or clone identity talk to me ??......damn moron the way u talk now.....cant hide yr tail right.....only can use clone to talk to me......u r just a laughing stock now among many bros here everytime i expose u again n again n there is nothing u can do except keep on using clone to reply to me ........but everytime u cant link the conversation becos u kanna screw by me until u lost yr mind liao......this is wat happen when using clones too much.......yr words reveal yr hopelessness n yr identity......pui pui pui......
see see see !!!!!.......
Old 05-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I suggest to go onto the street to advocate or even talk to your MP to ban geylang completely.

Then take the condom company to court by proving that the HIV virus can penetrate their product.

Talk so much shit here by teaching people to put on multiple condom.
Are you a by-product of a condom failure thus so much hatred
Bro dont u find him identical to yr biggest loser in SBF ......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1